What's new

China Lost 14 Million People in World War II. Why Is This Forgotten?

Indeed, even though they suffered under the invading Japs, but our constitution is still in Chinese. The same cannot be said about India, your women were sex slaves for Persians, Afghans, Turks, Mongols and the Brits. Yet your constitution is not written in Hindi.
Even Hindi is a persianized language, LOL.

this is coming from a chinese who even copied his facial features from the japanese :lol:
it feels like nanking has taken toll on you chinese comfort woman :rofl:

No, I save the best for the more intellectual ones. Want me to take your examination? :rofl:

Cant wait to see what you hold for them :woot: I can think of 100s of ways to loose an exam.. Why should I prefer a self gloated Chinese for that? :P

The Japanese,when preparing for the larger and hostile battle in the Pacific in the winter of 1941, still had a strong 680,000 expeditionary forces footed on Chinese Soil.This number was four times larger than the total Japanese ground forces against the British,Dutch and the American military establishments.

This is approved by several military historians that devotion of this vast amount of man power,treasury and resources in Sino-Japanese war since 1937 had colossal consequences in the later course of World War II. The war in the Pacific could led to a completely different course if Tokyo had decided to utilize this gigantic resource in solidifying their naval prowess particularly in building aircraft carriers.

The most visible payback of the effective Chinese Resistance would be the Japanese refusal to attack Siberia in the winter of 1941,when Russia was in the most vulnerable position facing the immediate threat from Nazis. There is no denying the fact that the Russians,in spite of signing the non aggression pact with the Japanese reinforced the nationalists with military advisers. British help came through the SOE office in Hong Kong to the Chinese Guerrilla detachments. And the Curtiss P-40s supplied by the Americans were aimed to protect Chinag's supply route from Burma to South West of China.

But this is a irrefutable fact that the Generalissimo's "defence-retreat and counter attack" strategy was extremely well effective and had done a considerable damage to the most prevailing belief in Tokyo of the the so called Japanese Supremacy as a divine race.

Did you remove your emperor just after Opium wars and Boxer Rebellion. After these wars colonial power didn't conquer China because Chinese themselves surrendered their land to let them exploit China.

Chinese symbols were rendered useless after the introduction of imported Latin script to learn Chinese, in reality you have two writing systems for Chinese language. :rofl:

Retardation is when one keeps repeating the same sentences over and over again. How about answering my question directly?

LOL, So before latin script how did Chinese learn Chinese? :omghaha: There's intelligent troll and there's dumb troll. The difference is in the IQ.

great, apart from ranting there is nothing coming out in a discussion.. I guess, Indic already showed you map of Japan's control over your land.. Further humiliation was stopped only with the support of Germany and USSR.. And then second world war erupted, US came to your rescue.. You are the only country who actually got saved by a war :D

America, Britain and USSR gave them modern China by liberating their land from the Japanese but thankless Chinese hate all the three liberators, even the fellow communist USSR was hated by Chinese.

Cant wait to see what you hold for them :woot: I can think of 100s of ways to loose an exam.. Why should I prefer a self gloated Chinese for that? :P

I either join the discussion or simply give thank. Like this post here by an intellectual indian.

The Japanese,when preparing for the larger and hostile battle in the Pacific in the winter of 1941, still had a strong 680,000 expeditionary forces footed on Chinese Soil.This number was four times larger than the total Japanese ground forces against the British,Dutch and the American military establishments.

This is approved by several military historians that devotion of this vast amount of man power,treasury and resources in Sino-Japanese war since 1937 had colossal consequences in the later course of World War II. The war in the Pacific could led to a completely different course if the Tokyo had decided to utilize this gigantic resource in solidifying their naval prowess particularly in building aircraft carriers.

The most visible payback of the effective Chinese Resistance would be the Japanese refusal to attack Siberia in the winter of 1941,when Russia was in the most vulnerable position facing the immediate threat from Nazis. There is no denying the fact that the Russians,in spite of signing the non aggression pact with the Japanese reinforced the nationalists with military advisers. British help came through the SOE office in Hong Kong to the Chinese Guerrilla detachments. And the Curtiss P-40s supplied by the Americans were aimed to protect Chinag's supply route from Burma to South West of China.

But this is a irrefutable fact that the Generalissimo's "defence-retreat and counter attack" strategy was extremely well effective and had done a considerable damage to the most prevailing belief in Tokyo of the the so called Japanese Supremacy as a divine race.

Retardation is when one keeps repeating the same sentences over and over again. How about answering my question directly?

LOL, So before latin script how did Chinese learn Chinese? :omghaha: There's intelligent troll and there's dumb troll. The difference is in the IQ.

Does it even matter when you use foreign script currently :lol:

Hey, I used my native Devanagari script system to learn my own mother tongue, unlike the Chinese learning their mothertongue using imported Latin script from Europe. :omghaha::omghaha:

this is coming from a chinese who even copied his facial features from the japanese :lol:
it feels like nanking has taken toll on you chinese comfort woman :rofl:

30% of Japanese have Chinese haplogroup 03. Learn before you troll. Time to go back to school.

Yea right, apart from your rant, what can we expect? Move on.. :wave:

If you would speak with more facts and show more knowledge of the war, I would've gladly returned the favour. Now tell me more about how Moses split the ocean?

Does it even matter when you use foreign script currently :lol:

Hey, I used my native Devanagari script system to learn my own mother tongue, unlike the Chinese learning their mothertongue using imported Latin script from Europe. :omghaha::omghaha:

LOL, pls don't delude yourself, Chinese character can only be written the Chinese way. Hindi is persianized and You lingua franca is English :omghaha: :omghaha:

LOL, pls don't delude yourself, Chinese character can only be written the Chinese way. Hindi is persianized and You lingua franca is English :omghaha: :omghaha:

But primary script to learn your mothertongue is the imported Latin script which you call as Pinyin. :omghaha: It seems there is nothing Chinese left in Chinese culture apart your food. Even the Chinese music sounds 0% Chinese and 100% Western. :wacko:

Chinese are just copying the Americans in every possible way. :rofl::rofl:

Perhaps you can google about Loanwords, there is no language in the world without loanwords. :wacko:

30% of Japanese have Chinese haplogroup 03. Learn before you troll. Time to go back to school.

If you would speak with more facts and show more knowledge of the war, I would've gladly returned the favour. Now tell me more about how Moses split the ocean?

japanese are master race and chinese are just low life servants of japanese.chinese are only good for producing comfort woman :lol:

Ask your CCP about it, they will say that with help of your mighty Mao!!

But primary script to learn your mothertongue is the imported Latin script which you call as Pinyin. :omghaha: It seems there is nothing Chinese left in Chinese culture apart your food. Even the Chinese music sounds 0% Chinese and 100% Western. :wacko:

Chinese are just copying the Americans in every possible way. :rofl::rofl:

Perhaps you can google about Loanwords, there is no language in the world without loanwords. :wacko:

You're amazing, you know more about chinese than a chinese who had been through chinese school, who speaks and writes in chinese. You even know about chinese culture and music. Yet you don't speak a word of chinese nor can you sing in a chinese song. I'm in awe, you're an amazingly dumb troll! :rofl:

japanese are master race and chinese are just low life servants of japanese.chinese are only good for producing comfort woman :lol:

But Japanese write in Chinese character :omghaha:
The real master race was the british, why? Because they owned you and bed your women for 200 years.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom