What's new

China Lost 14 Million People in World War II. Why Is This Forgotten?

You've taken stupidity to whole new level by repeatedly getting slapped for making one dumb argument after another. Now what, active Germany and USSR support? What exactly and which year? This is not hindu mythology. Flying tigers? Only two or three squadrons.

Stick to your hindu mythology, it's more devoid of facts and logic. You've a better chance there.

Such a thankless gesture towards your allied liberators. :angry:

You've taken stupidity to whole new level by repeatedly getting slapped for making one dumb argument after another. Now what, active Germany and USSR support? This is not hindu mythology. Flying tigers? Only two or three squadrons. Stick to your hindu mythology, it's more devoid of facts and logic. You've a better chance there.

Am a Christian dude, so spare me your usual rant.. This is what I am talking about.. You have no idea about Germany and USSR supporting you against your war against Japan?

Sino-German cooperation until 1941 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Soviet Volunteer Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation Zet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You, INDIC and GR!FF!N repeatd the same BS about the Soviet Union fighting Japan for China, when in fact the Soviet Union ATTACKED China during the war against Japan in the Ili Rebellion. China was fighting a two front war against both the Japanese and Soviets. The Muslim warlord Ma Bufang kept tens of thousands of soldiers in reserve to fight the Soviet Union and to monitor the Dalai Lama's forces, Ma sent one division of Muslim cavalry under Ma Biao to fight the Japanese but the rest were used against the Soviet invaders and the pro-Soviet Uyghurs.

China also supported and funded the Tibetan Khamba Pandatsang Rapga and his Tibet Improvement Party to he them start a Kham guerilla army to fight the Dalai Lama.

China diverted over 100,000 troops to fight the Soviets and monitor the Tibetans during the war against Japan.

I suggest you to read my post again..I didn't say that Soviet Union was fighting for China..hell,even CPC and Kuomintang didn't invest their full strength for China,but for upcoming fighting after the war was over.But I posted how Japan almost stopped their advance after Battle of Khalkhin Gol..and can you refute whats I've said???

China got a lot support from USA, hundreds of millions dollars worth supplies, there were US air bases in China, plus the USA flying tigers. The U.S. Army's main role in China was to keep China in the war through the provision of advice and materiel assistance. As long as China stayed in the war, hundreds of thousands of imperial Japanese Army soldiers could be tied down on the Asian mainland

To indians becoming slaves of the British was far more prestigious than fighting them. So pls don't go into the subject death and martyrdom, these are discussion are for free men and women, not slaves.

India didn't need USA to gain independence. And british were no-where in hard power authority in India, compared to what Japan could do to chinese.

Large parts of India continued to be rules by Indian princley states. Those areas which were under british colonial rule had Indian police, Indian army .. .and even Indian Civil Service officers !!!

The worst thing the british got to do in India was Jallianwala bagh (where some 400 people died... while they were participating in a freedom rally, protesting the british). Their deaths were martyrdom, since they showed bravery, even while being unarmed.

Now compare "Rape of Nanking" to "Jalianwala bagh incident" ... and you will see how much India was really under british control, and how much Japs were in control.

As for "bravery" ... everybody knows, Nanking rape could happen only because Chiang Kai shek left the helpless chinese at the mercy of japs, while running away with his army.

What is Moa zedong most famous for? -- He ran away on a Long March... bloody coward. And the current chinese pray him like a God. A clear case of slavery been injected thoroughly in chinese blood.. first by mongols, then by Japs and then by CPC.

Its not blood which now flows in chinese veins and arteries .. its pure cowardice. And it shows.

And it continued to show in 1962, when they ran back.. continued to show in Vietnam, when they ran back.

Moa zedong's tradition of "Long March" and cowardice continues to the present day. Bravery isn't talking.. your actions show it. And Moa zedong showed his cowardice by his actions, again and again.

Slaves, keep worshipping a coward .. because cowardice flows in your veins.

Do not confuse India with China. We fought our own war, our country was not conquered, our constitution is written in Chinese.

Chinese struggle would have been futile if US, Britain and USSR hadn't come for your rescue.

Unlike you I don't learn my mother tongue using the imported Latin script. :wacko:

Do not confuse India with China. We fought our own war, our country was not conquered, our constitution is written in Chinese.

Your constitution is written in cowardice and shame .... You don't "celebrate" a victory over Japan ... after all nobody "celebrates" utter humiliation and defeat .. you don't "celebrate" independence day .. after all nobody "celebrates" an independence which is not earned but donated in charity by an outsider (USA).

Bravery isn't talking loud ... chinese actions shows how much they are smeared with cowardice, both on the inside and outside. Try as much as you can, but it shows.

Am a Christian dude, so spare me your usual rant.. This is what I am talking about.. You have no idea about Germany and USSR supporting you against your war against Japan?

Sino-German cooperation until 1941 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Soviet Volunteer Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation Zet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It does not matter your religion, you're indian. You ancestors are Hindu. Your politician said that. He was right, your argument is like a hindu mythology, it makes one point here, then jumps to another area without taking into account of simple notion of time, relevant context and overall analysis. War with Japan started in 1939. Japan would have take all China. Wasn't that your argument? What is the irrelevance of 1941? Did German send troops? You argued like an incoherent retard.

The other two wiki links you provided only have few paragraphs, you know why? Because they were insignificant.

India didn't need USA to gain independence. And british were no-where in hard power authority in India, compared to what Japan could do to chinese.

Large parts of India continued to be rules by Indian princley states. Those areas which were under british colonial rule had Indian police, Indian army .. .and even Indian Civil Service officers !!!

The worst thing the british got to do in India was Jallianwala bagh (where some 400 people died... while they were participating in a freedom rally, protesting the british). Their deaths were martyrdom, since they showed bravery, even while being unarmed.

Now compare "Rape of Nanking" to "Jalianwala bagh incident" ... and you will see how much India was really under british control, and how much Japs were in control.

As for "bravery" ... everybody knows, Nanking rape could happen only because Chiang Kai shek left the helpless chinese at the mercy of japs, while running away with his army.

What is Moa zedong most famous for? -- He ran away on a Long March... bloody coward. And the current chinese pray him like a God. A clear case of slavery been injected thoroughly in chinese blood.. first by mongols, then by Japs and then by CPC.

Its not blood which now flows in chinese veins and arteries .. its pure cowardice. And it shows.

And it continued to show in 1962, when they ran back.. continued to show in Vietnam, when they ran back.

Moa zedong's tradition of "Long March" and cowardice continues to the present day. Bravery isn't talking.. your actions show it. And Moa zedong showed his cowardice by his actions, again and again.

Slaves, keep worshipping a coward .. because cowardice flows in your veins.

Of course, Indian didn't need the USA to get its independence. You were slaves of the British, not Americans. You can only serve one master :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

It does not matter your religion, you're indian. You ancestors are Hindu. Your politician said that. He was right, your argument is like a hindu mythology, it makes one point here, then jumps to another area without taking into account of simple notion of time, relevant context and overall analysis. War with Japan started in 1939. Japan would have take all China. Wasn't that your argument? What is the irrelevance of 1941? Did German send troops? You argued like an incoherent retard.

The other two wiki links you provided only have few paragraphs, you know why? Because they were insignificant.

My argument is simple, you have nothing to be proud of the second world war.. Your victory was just a present by Uncle Sam to you.. Till now our debate goes like this minus your rants..

Me: USSR and US declaring war on Japan helped China from a possible defeat..

You: USSR did not declared war and US was only naval and airforce

Me: Point is Japan has to diversify most of her assets to engage in war against other nations than China. So in short, it helped China in a big way..

You: We were engaging Japan much before second world war..

Me: You survived because of active support of USSR and Germany and in Second World War US helped you with personal and weapons

You: You are retarded, stupid, do not know CCP hstory etc etc,,

Chinese struggle would have been futile if US, Britain and USSR hadn't come for your rescue.

Unlike you I don't learn my mother tongue using the imported Latin script. :wacko:

Again you're confusing India with China. We fought for the war with our own men. US, Britain and USSR did not send troops to fight along side the Chinese, like how Indians were sent to fight for the British. :omghaha: :omghaha:

No, I don't learn mother tongue with latin script. That's for foreigner learning chinese .:omghaha:

My argument is simple, you have nothing to be proud of the second world war.. Your victory was just a present by Uncle Sam to you.. Till now our debate goes like this minus your rants..

Me: USSR and US declaring war on Japan helped China from a possible defeat..

You: USSR did not declared war and US was only naval and airforce

Me: Point is Japan has to diversify most of her assets to engage in war against other nations than China. So in short, it helped China in a big way..

You: We were engaging Japan much before second world war..

Me: You survived because of active support of USSR and Germany and in Second World War US helped you with personal and weapons

You: You are retarded, stupid, do not know CCP hstory etc etc,,

Now do you realize how oxymoronic your argument was, LOL? If we totally incapable, Japan would have taken all China before US declared war on Japan. This admission of your renders your entire argument null :omghaha:

Go discuss about Hindu mythology or how Moses split the ocean :omghaha: :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom