What's new

China Lost 14 Million People in World War II. Why Is This Forgotten?

The Japanese is the main responsible perpetrator in World War II. Our hatre of the US had something to do with the current politics moreso than about history in World War II.

Hating the US while residing in the US,cool.And some people still wonder why the americans interned all the japanese-americans in camps during WW2.

Don't lie through your teeth @northeast
500000 Japanese deaths!!!! The total Japanese war dead in China in WWII???
"1937–1941: 185,647 dead 1941–1945: 202,958 dead"
Source - Dower, John "War Without Mercy", pp. 297.

Still it does not total 500000! That too I am counting from 1937. And also the number of dead include a huge number of collaborator Chinese units under Japanese command. :D
400,000 is a number which exclude the korean and taiwanese soldiers who were sent to china by japan,certainly don't include their chinese puppets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Western lives are more Precious than other . Pakistanis killed 3 to 7 million people in Bangladesh Forget about forgetting world even helped Murderers.

Germans killed 7,000,000 civilians and 10 million soldiers in the Soviet Union. And nobody remember. But everyone in the world knows that the Germans killed six million Jews. And this is despite the fact that it is we who have saved the world from Fascism. So I suggest the Chinese honor their heroes and do not hope that it will make someone else. Like we do.

Chineses were lucky to be in the right place at the right time so the history put their names with the big names actually fought against the Axis!!

Lucky to lose 14 million in war. Are you retarded?
Going by your logic, you were lucky British made you colonized slaves for 200 years, thus saving your religion and civilization from becoming Islamicized.

Actually, Japan to took pretty much all of china .. before it moved on to south-east Asia etc.

Japan, and for that matter the entire world, never considered Xinjiang or Tibet to be a part of china ... and Japan never invaded Tibet or Xinjiang.

That's what the chinese forummers are counting as "2/3" of "china", which it wasn't.

Sino-british treaty of 1906 recognized tibet as china. This is a fact. British took all of south asia and made you slaves for 200 years is also a fact. Without British, there would be no India. You're a slave nation.

Lucky to lose 14 million in war. Are you retarded?
Going by your logic, you were lucky British made you colonized slaves for 200 years, thus saving your religion and civilization from becoming Islamicized.

I said lucky to be there in the right place at right time to be named among the champions.. Before jumping up and down re read what others wrote, otherwise, you are making a stupid out of yourself..

And we are not definitely not talking about India, so save your rant to some other thread..

To compare with Okinawa, you can choose from hundreds of small battles of the USSR and Germany, but not Stalingrad orKursk Bulge - scales are not comparable.
In Manchukuo ruled descendant of Chinese emperors, so it could be recognized. West even recognized Kosovo, where is governed by the "president" - a former terrorist who stole the Serbs and selling organs.
France also controlled part of its territory, but, like China, would not get rid the Nazi troops.

You need some serious re-education, not just in history but also in english comprehension.

I said lucky to be there in the right place at right time to be named among the champions.. Before jumping up and down re read what others wrote, otherwise, you are making a stupid out of yourself..

And we are not definitely not talking about India, so save your rant to some other thread..

Explain what is lucky in the right place? Getting invaded and lost million of lives. Are you fcking retarded?

We were not an industrialized power, much less a military power, no delusion about it. But we fought the japanese for almost 10 years, whereas Japan literally walked over most of British controlled South East Asia within months.

You need some serious re-education, not just in history but also in english comprehension.

I do not know what prevents you recognize the fact that China was greatly helped to defeat Japan? There is nothing shameful. Times of turmoil and confusion began in China long before the revolution of 1912. No shame in admitting your weakness there. In Russia, too, were troubled times, our enemies Poles even sit in Kremlin in 1610-1612. If someone helped Russia get rid the invaders, I would be grateful to him for all eternity.

Explain what is lucky in the right place? Getting invaded and lost million of lives. Are you fcking retarded?

Again, your lack of understanding is astonishing.. Where you find I said lost of million lives is lucky?.. Tell me exactly, what are your contribution in the victory of second world war.. You loose soldiers, so did many countries.. The fact is that, you were able to defend your nation because, USSR and US opened a battle front against Japan.. Otherwise, history would have been different.. The other country who I find lucky as you is France.. China and France managed to be in with the victors in history books with out any significant contribution in war..

We were not an industrialized power, much less a military power, no delusion about it. But we fought the japanese for almost 10 years, whereas Japan literally walked over most of British controlled South East Asia within months

Agreed.. But still they managed to enter South East Asia and nations had to fought against them..

Again, your lack of understanding is astonishing.. Where you find I said lost of million lives is lucky?.. Tell me exactly, what are your contribution in the victory of second world war.. You loose soldiers, so did many countries.. The fact is that, you were able to defend your nation because, USSR and US opened a battle front against Japan.. Otherwise, history would have been different.. The other country who I find lucky as you is France.. China and France managed to be in with the victors in history books with out any significant contribution in war..

Agreed.. But still they managed to enter South East Asia and nations had to fought against them..

Have u been to school? Russia did not open a front against the Japan. US did, but they were not fighting on our soil. If we were incapable of defending, Japan could have taken all of China before US's entry to the pacific, but we fought the Japs for 8 years. France was gone within months. Go learn some real history before you speak, least making yourself stupid.

Have u been to school? Russia did not open a front against the Japan. US did, but they were not fighting on our soil. If we were incapable of defending, Japan could have taken all of China before US's entry to the pacific, but we fought the Japs for 8 years. France was gone within months. Go learn some real history before you speak, least making yourself stupid.

The point is, Japan had to divert lot of assets against US.. and Russia did opened a front but it was on later date.. Anyway with these diversification of force was a boon to you..I never said you fought against Japan, I was saying there was no significant victory for you before US came..

The point is, Japan had to divert lot of assets against US.. and Russia did opened a front but it was on later date.. Anyway with these diversification of force was a boon to you..I never said you fought against Japan, I was saying there was no significant victory for you before US came..

Low IQ is no excuse for being ignorant, or maybe you just wanna troll. Japan forces in China were land based. The war with US was naval. USSR formally declared war on Japan only in 1945 when they knew Japan had lost to the Americans. Go get some education in WW2 history and save yourself from further embarrassment.

I do not know what prevents you recognize the fact that China was greatly helped to defeat Japan? There is nothing shameful. Times of turmoil and confusion began in China long before the revolution of 1912. No shame in admitting your weakness there. In Russia, too, were troubled times, our enemies Poles even sit in Kremlin in 1610-1612. If someone helped Russia get rid the invaders, I would be grateful to him for all eternity.

I just mentioned in my post above to another Indian member that we were not military power during WW2, there was no delusion about it. I call a spade a spade. (This is also why many a time I bashed some indian members simply because they love to brag and boast) And I give credit when credit is due. Americans did most of the fighting in the pacific. Soviet didn't.

In the Kwauntung battle, you had a vested interest. And that was 1939. If Soviet had continued to send troops to fight along side us, that's a different story. The fact is you were preoccupied with Hitler in Europe. Soviet did help with arms, I never deny that in my previous post either. It seems that your version of history is quite different from the internationally accepted one. Nothing personal.

Regarding Stalingrad, I believe I'd explained myself my twice.

Back
Top Bottom