What's new

China Lost 14 Million People in World War II. Why Is This Forgotten?

The points were

1. Which we both seem to agree on was that, the Japs were defeated with substantial logistical support from the Allied forces in terms of ammunition and the rest.

2. What we do not agree on is that, the effect of the Jap forces diversion.

Right now, am too sleepy to reply. will get back to this tomorrow morning.

1. No, I don't quite agree. Our men did the fighting. Look, you have to take your own examination.

2. There was no diversion. It was Japan who brought US into the war with Pearl Harbor, they very well anticipated US entry.

If you don't know WW2 well, bug off. I'm not interested in discussing your "own interpretation."

1. No, I don't quite agree. Our men did the fighting. Look, you have to take your own examination.

2. There was no diversion. It was Japan who brought US into the war with Pearl Harbor, they very well anticipated US entry.

If you don't know WW2 well, bug off. I'm not interested in discussing your "own interpretation."
Without the US, China would never have been able to defeat the Japanese. Even in August 1945, Japan still held some of the most important of the Chinese territories.

:)

1. You would have defeated the Japs with what? sticks? You had no industrial base. No military. No weapons. What exactly would you have defeated the Japs with? Your armies were trained by the Brits in India. Your armies were supported and supplied by the Allied forces. What you provided was manpower. Manpower without weapons does not win wars. Now, if you can provide a source or provide a logical explanation how the Chinese could defeat the Japanese with sticks and rockets, without support from the Allied forces, I am listening. Else, its not my 'interpretation' but pure logic. Please logically state your point.

2. Japan brought US into the war. Who is not agreeing to this? Precisely, the point being made. The Jap diversion towards the Pacific would be equivalent to the German diversion towards the Soviets. Bad strategy. This attack forced them to fight on 2 fronts. Is that not diversion of forces.

In case, you think I am not versed all in WW2 please feel free to bust my 'interpretations' with facts that you may have.

:)

1. You would have defeated the Japs with what? sticks? You had no industrial base. No military. No weapons. What exactly would you have defeated the Japs with? Your armies were trained by the Brits in India. Your armies were supported and supplied by the Allied forces. What you provided was manpower. Manpower without weapons does not win wars. Now, if you can provide a source or provide a logical explanation how the Chinese could defeat the Japanese with sticks and rockets, without support from the Allied forces, I am listening. Else, its not my 'interpretation' but pure logic. Please logically state your point.

2. Japan brought US into the war. Who is not agreeing to this? Precisely, the point being made. The Jap diversion towards the Pacific would be equivalent to the German diversion towards the Soviets. Bad strategy. This attack forced them to fight on 2 fronts. Is that not diversion of forces.

Also, I had asked you which major areas did you capture before 1940? In case, you think I am not versed all in WW2 please feel free to bust my 'interpretations' with facts that you may have.

1. Without men, who is going to do the fighting? cats and dogs? Please logically state your point.

2. Do you realize how self contradicting you are? If you knew the Jap brought US into the war, you wouldn't called it diversion. Simplest of logic!!! The truth is you didn't have that in mind, until I mentioned it. Some honesty is required if you want an intellectual and respectful discussion.

Have u not passed reading and comprehension? Go back read my post.

1. Without men, who is going to do the fighting? cats and dogs? Please logically state your point.

2. Do you realize how self contradicting you are? If you knew the Jap brought US into the war, you wouldn't called it diversion. Simplest of logic!!! The truth is you didn't have that in mind, until I mentioned it. Some honesty is required if you want an intellectual and respectful discussion.

Have u not passed reading and comprehension? Go back read my post.

1. The point, wars are won by men and weapons. Not men alone. So, without allied help. No weapons. No victory. So its not the Chinese alone who won the war. Without Allied support, it was impossible.

2. Diversion of forces can be forced or they can part of a strategy gone wrong. In both the Japanese and German cases, it was strategy going wrong. Is this part very difficult to 'comprehend'? The Japanese got confident. Maybe, over confident. I could give you an example of the Japanese over stretching and not paying attention to supply lines resulting in their first major land defeat in the war. But, I am sure since you assume that you are an expert in WW2, you already know what I am talking about?

Look, I do not understand what you seem to be taking offense to? Are you saying without Allied support you would have defeated the Japs? If yes, my question will be, with what? If you can answer that, I am ready to listen.

1. The point, wars are won by men and weapons. Not men alone. So, without allied help. No weapons. No victory. So its not the Chinese alone who won the war. Without Allied support, it was impossible.

2. Diversion of forces can be forced or they can part of a strategy gone wrong. In both the Japanese and German cases, it was strategy going wrong. Is this part very difficult to 'comprehend'? The Japanese got confident. Maybe, over confident. I could give you an example of the Japanese over stretching and not paying attention to supply lines resulting in their first major land defeat in the war. But, I am sure since you assume that you are an expert in WW2, you already know what I am talking about?

Look, I do not understand what you seem to be taking offense to? Are you saying without Allied support you would have defeated the Japs? If yes, my question will be, with what? If you can answer that, I am ready to listen.

Are you intellectually challenged? You are asking some of the dumbest and redundant questions that have been discussed in the previous posts. If you had read them with care, your wouldn't have raised these questions. The answers are all there. Go back and read post.

I mean, that Jews are constantly complaining about the Holocaust to justify their aggression against Palestinians.
Bad tactics? The Germans defeated France in 6 weeks, which was stronger than Germany and was approximately equal to the USSR. Of course, in the early years of the war the Soviet Union were inferior to the Germans, but after - was superior.
If armada of Hitler appeared on the east coast of the U.S. in 1941, would have passed from east to west, stopping only to refuel. You can be sure of that.
Bull. We were able to meet the Russians in the middle of Germany...while simultaneously fighting the Japanese....across two wide oceans. You guys barely hung on to your own country.

Are you intellectually challenged? You are asking some of the dumbest and redundant questions that have been discussed in the previous posts. If you had read them with care, your wouldn't have raised these questions. The answers are all there. Go back and read post.

yea...have been through the posts. But after all this you are unable to answer a simple question I asked.

1. How would the Chinese have defeated Japan without Allied help? If you are unable to answer this, then agree to the point that without Allied help China would never have been able to beat the Japanese.

In case, you are interested I will post exact numbers of what help China received and which battles were fought. Ofcourse, it would simply disprove the assumption you made that I do not know about WW2 :)

And yes, lets assume I am intelligently challenged and you can answer my query.

yea...have been through the posts. But after all this you are unable to answer a simple question I asked.

1. How would the Chinese have defeated Japan without Allied help? If you are unable to answer this, then agree to the point that without Allied help China would never have been able to beat the Japanese.

In case, you are interested I will post exact numbers of what help China received and which battles were fought. Ofcourse, it would simply disprove the assumption you made that I do not know about WW2 :)

these are just moot points you are making cheerleader!

the usa dropped the bomb to end the war earlier but we were fighting the japanese inside of our heartland on all fronts. History usually tells us who owns the land with the people fighting against their enemies will have the last laugh of the war!

If you have trouble with reading and comprehension, it is not my responsibility to repeat my post.

Chinese symbols were rendered useless after the introduction of imported Latin script to learn Chinese, in reality you have two writing systems for Chinese language. :rofl:

Hahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pls shut up your fvcking mouth, just pls, thank you very much.

We use Chinese character EVERY DAY AND EVERYWHERE. All the textbooks, newspapers, public signs, and ANYTHING is written in Chinese characters.

Not any single Latin Spelling can be seen in the streets, in any books, any written format except primary school's books. It is just a tool ,not formal writing symbol, please shut up your fcking mouth and get out of here.

Only trolls and idiots use pinyin, the latin spell, to write, to understand, to see. @INDIC I'm worried about you, are you even educated? Don't compare your trash language with Chinese.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pls shut up your fvcking mouth, just pls, thank you very much.

We use Chinese character EVERY DAY AND EVERYWHERE. All the textbooks, newspapers, public signs, and ANYTHING is written in Chinese characters.

Not any single Latin Spelling can be seen in the streets, in any books, any written format except primary school's books. It is just a tool ,not formal writing symbol, please shut up your fcking mouth and get out of here.

You think Latin Alphabet meant to be a tool. :wacko:

Only trolls and idiots use pinyin, the latin spell, to write, to understand, to see. @INDIC I'm worried about you, are you even educated? Don't compare your trash language with Chinese.

You use Pinyin to learn your own mothertongue, sorry, you should yourself decide what is trash here, I don't use imported script to learn my own mother tongue. :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom