What's new

China Lost 14 Million People in World War II. Why Is This Forgotten?

Japanese conquest of China before the entry of US and diversion of forces by the Japs. Enough said.
map-japan.gif

Btw, how much territory was won back by the Chinese before 1942 and without the support of the Allied forces?

You're amazing, you know more about chinese than a chinese who had been through chinese school, who speaks and writes in chinese. You even know about chinese culture and music. Yet you don't speak a word of chinese nor can you sing in a chinese song. I'm in awe, you're an amazingly dumb troll! :rofl:

mongols used you

But Japanese write in Chinese character :omghaha:
The real master race was the british, why? Because they owned you and bed your women for 200 years.

chinese stole there language from japanese even your chinese facial features are chip rip off of japanese facial features :omghaha:

chinese will remain the sole super power in supplying comfort woman to the world :lol:

Ask your CCP about it, they will say that with help of your mighty Mao!!

The Last Emperor of China Puyi of Qing Dynasty collaborated with Japanese and Japanese carved out a separate state Manchuquo from the ancestral Manchu homeland of Manchuria. Had allied not come to aid and liberate China, Manchukuo would have been still a separate country and while Eastern coast of China and Formosa Island would have been Japanese provinces. But thankless Chinese will never give credit to their liberators.

Manchukuo (puppet state created by Japan in China [1932]) -- Encyclopedia Britannica

14_map_china.jpg

The Last Chinese Emperor Puyi of Qing Dynasty who became head of State of Manchukuo.
pu+yi.jpeg

You're amazing, you know more about chinese than a chinese who had been through chinese school, who speaks and writes in chinese. You even know about chinese culture and music. Yet you don't speak a word of chinese nor can you sing in a chinese song. I'm in awe, you're an amazingly dumb troll! :rofl:

Chinese music means Chinese language lyrics in 100% Western beats and not even a single Chinese musical instrument used in Chinese music. :omghaha::omghaha: Do you have anything Chinese left in your Chinese culture except for your Chinese food. :wacko:

Hating the US while residing in the US,cool.And some people still wonder why the americans interned all the japanese-americans in camps during WW2.
I know. When we finally round up the treasonous parasites he will be the first to cry.

Germans killed 7,000,000 civilians and 10 million soldiers in the Soviet Union. And nobody remember. But everyone in the world knows that the Germans killed six million Jews. And this is despite the fact that it is we who have saved the world from Fascism. So I suggest the Chinese honor their heroes and do not hope that it will make someone else. Like we do.

Actually it is well known (most reports put it at 20 million total). I love how people claim facts are hidden...yet they were able to find them. And losing a buttload of people due to poor tactics isn't anything to be all that proud of.

Japanese conquest of China before the entry of US and diversion of forces by the Japs. Enough said.
map-japan.gif

Why couldn't Japan take all China before the US's entry? Say more.

Btw, how much territory was won back by the Chinese before 1942 and without the support of the Allied forces?

The war was still ongoing in China. I never claimed we were a military power, but we put up a great resistance. Allied Power in the pacific was mainly the Americans who took on Japan. But we fought our own battle in our land.

The war was still ongoing in China. I never claimed we were a military power, but we put up a great resistance. Allied Power is the pacific was mainly the American who took on Japan. But we fought our own battle in our land.

yes 2000 years ago you chinese were comfort woman to martians :lol:

chinese stole there language from japanese even your chinese facial features are chip rip off of japanese facial features :omghaha:

chinese will remain the sole super power in supplying comfort woman to the world :lol:

I though indic was dumb, you're worse. Chinese civilization existed 2000 year before Japanese came. Stop embarrassing your country and countrymen :coffee:

Actually it is well known (most reports put it at 20 million total). I love how people claim facts are hidden...yet they were able to find them. And losing a buttload of people due to poor tactics isn't anything to be all that proud of.

I mean, that Jews are constantly complaining about the Holocaust to justify their aggression against Palestinians.
Bad tactics? The Germans defeated France in 6 weeks, which was stronger than Germany and was approximately equal to the USSR. Of course, in the early years of the war the Soviet Union were inferior to the Germans, but after - was superior.
If armada of Hitler appeared on the east coast of the U.S. in 1941, would have passed from east to west, stopping only to refuel. You can be sure of that.

Chinese music means Chinese language lyrics in 100% Western beats and not even a single Chinese musical instrument used in Chinese music. :omghaha::omghaha: Do you have anything Chinese left in your Chinese culture except for your Chinese food. :wacko:

There are pop music and classic music, be it chinese, indian or american music. Just like there are intelligent troll and dumb troll. :victory:

Of course, nothing left in Chinese, you indian even copy our chinese food, :omghaha:
Now do u realize how dumb you are.

The war was still ongoing in China. I never claimed we were a military power, but we put up a great resistance. Allied Power is the pacific was mainly the American who took on Japan. But we fought our own battle in our land.

Please check the physical features of China

China-physical-map.gif

The main coast plus almost all major low lying areas of importance were under Japanese control. Am sure you will be aware of the accessibility problems associated with this.

With all due respect to the Chinese who fought the japs, the question is did the diversion of the Jap forces play a key role? Yes.
Did the support of the Allied forces play a key role in turning the tide. I would, hazard a guess and say yes. For the simple reason that post this there were gains made by the Chinese forces.

Now, there is nothing wrong in that. China did not have an industrial base at that point of time to be able to match the military machine of the Japanese. The Chinese fought the war. But, the supply and support of the Allied forces was critical.

There are pop music and classic music, be it chinese, indian or american music. Just like there are intelligent troll and dumb troll. :victory:

Of course, nothing left in Chinese, you indian even copy our chinese food, :omghaha:
Now do u realize how dumb you are.

Every country has unique pop music but Chinese pop music is just 100% copy of Western music without any Chinese component. :wacko::wacko:

Please check the physical features of China

China-physical-map.gif

The main coast plus almost all major low lying areas of importance were under Japanese control. Am sure you will be aware of the accessibility problems associated with this.

With all due respect to the Chinese who fought the japs, the question is did the diversion of the Jap forces play a key role? Yes.
Did the support of the Allied forces play a key role in turning the tide. I would, hazard a guess and say yes. For the simple reason that post this there were gains made by the Chinese forces.

Now, there is nothing wrong in that. China did not have an industrial base at that point of time to be able to match the military machine of the Japanese. The Chinese fought the war. But, the supply and support of the Allied forces was critical.

I'm not sure if you're aware of geography and military, of course invading force takes the easiest to access area first. Northern china are all plains. Many majors ports are in the South, they remained under Chinese control.

Did the US divert the attention? NO. Japan very well anticipated US's entry. Surely you know why Japan attacked the Pearl harbour in the first place.

Did US play a role in defeating Japan? Absolutely. But our men did the fighting in China, not Americans or Russians. If we couldn't put a strong resistance, Japan would've taken all China, we fought for 8 yrs. Could we repel the Japanese, maybe, maybe not, it depends how long more the war drags on. But sure we fought a bloody war. Japanese suffered heavy casualties too.

I'm not sure what's the point of your post. I had discussed this with a Russian dude and the indian trolls. It's a fact that we were not industrialized, much less a military power. It's also a fact that our men did the fighting in China, not Russian or Americans.

I'm not sure if you're aware of geography, northern china are all plains. Many majors ports are in the South, they remained under Chinese control.

Did the US divert the attention? NO. Japan very well anticipated US's entry. Surely you know why Japan attacked the Pearl harbour in the first place.

Did US play a role in defeating Japan? Absolutely. But our men did the fighting in China, not Americans or Russians. If we couldn't put a strong resistance, Japan would've taken all China, but we fought for 8 yrs. Could we repel the Japanese, maybe, maybe not, it depends how long more the war drags on. But sure we fought a bloody war. Japanese suffered heavy casualties too.

I'm not sure what's the point of your post. I had discussed this with a Russian dude and the indian trolls. It's a fact that we were not industrialized, much less a military power. It's also a fact that our men did the fighting in China, not Russian or Americans.

The points were

1. Which we both seem to agree on was that, the Japs were defeated with substantial logistical support from the Allied forces in terms of ammunition and the rest.

2. What we do not agree on is that, the effect of the Jap forces diversion.

Right now, am too sleepy to reply. will get back to this tomorrow morning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom