What's new

China is not going to be happy on this one

Then you should that China is India's largest trading partner, and it doesnt mean India should not consider China as a major threat.

The only thing that i dont understand is that why at the first place should india consider China as a threat...being a 'major' threat still need some deliberation.

Why always it is india that has to fear its neighbors.

You have problems with Sri Lanki, Bagladesh, Nepal, Bhutan and ofcourse Pakistan and then you are also willing to include China into the list.

i never heard China ranting about indian hostilities since the Sino-indian war.

Again, when inidia boasts of 'guud' relation with China now.

i think you people have 'ghori wala shak' all the times.... that one or the other would come grab india's neck without any reason.

The only thing that i dont understand is that why at the first place should india consider China as a threat...being a 'major' threat still need some deliberation.

You have problems with Sri Lanki, Bagladesh, Nepal, Bhutan and ofcourse Pakistan and then you are also willing to include China into the list.

First we arent afraid of anybody. Today we have the might to blow the hell oout of anyone who chooses to stand up against us. But the thing we keep ourselves aware of what our neighbours are upto. Its not rocket science as you make it out to be. Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan are no big deal, and are a part of a rather megre foreign policy review. Only issue with Bangladesh is illegal immigration and terrorism.

The only country we have a "real" problem is with Pakistan, because of its policies of sponsoring terror. All other nations appreciate India's effort in the upliftment of the subcontinent. Whether you want to see it through your hate-filled eyes is your choice.

China is the only potential rival in South Asia. We are not allies, so we dont particularly like each other. Now you keep blabbeing about how China hasnt announced its enimity towards India. China is the only country that doesnt want India to become a part of UNSC. It is the only country that voiced a vote against Indo-US Nuke deal, because of its anti-India foreign policy. And that is not how friends treat each other. On top of this is the growing militarisation in South Asia, territorial dispute and the 1962 war.

I know how Pakistan loves to be in bed with China, but even a 2 year old can figure out everything is not pretty between India and China.

First we arent afraid of anybody.
Oh ya!
Sure you arn't. i don't why then you people **** in yoyr pants everytime theres something wrong done by you own local terrror groups, and then i again wonder why you have to commit .6 million army in Kashmir if you are not 'afraid'
Today we have the might to blow the hell oout of anyone who chooses to stand up against us.
Ya with tanks like Arjun and Vijaynta and decade old heavy artillery sure you can.
If it had been numbers yes you are a world leader in military affairs.
But the thing we keep ourselves aware of what our neighbours are upto.
i must say you people just try to be a little more than 'aware' of your neighbors.
Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan are no big deal, and are a part of a rather megre foreign policy review.
Lolzzzz...now that's funny. having 80% of your militray poised against us on the westen borders and we are no 'bid deal' for you people..ya right!!!
Only issue with Bangladesh is illegal immigration and terrorism.
Terrorism!!! The world is now sick of this BS!!!!
Why do you like to monkey around?
Oh yes you have to yap as told by your masters. So carry on with BS of terrorism.
The only country we have a "real" problem is with Pakistan
Now you are talking actually about your worth. Hell ya we have been giving you sleepless nights. What can you do about it..??
because of its policies of sponsoring terror.
Already killed this point.
All other nations appreciate India's effort in the upliftment of the subcontinent.
Exactly!! the kind of 'uplift' that you carrying out in afghanistan...ahan..that's really impressive. You really are lame if you still think the world doesn't know the truth!!
China is the only potential rival in South Asia. We are not allies, so we dont particularly like each other.

Would you please talk about your own side of story!
You can't comment on China's policy. How can you say they also dont like you. Why is it only you that have problems with China? We have numorous Chinese friends on this forum, never heard any of them acting like a cry baby!
China is the only country that doesnt want India to become a part of UNSC. It is the only country that voiced a vote against Indo-US Nuke deal, because of its anti-India foreign policy.
Hey kiddo wake up!
Isn't it because of you people licking the American soles. If you never had joined hand with Americans against the Chinese why on earth would China oppose you. i call it common sense....which usually not very common.
What an innocence, first you finger a country and then you expect that they should befriend you...lovely isn't it!!
I know how Pakistan loves to be in bed with China,
Language please!

Mongolia to enhance defense cooperation with India

Up till 1947, Hindus in the SE Asia were ruled by minorities and invaders. After 1947 a country India (again a name given fy forigners) was carved out for Hindus in SE Asia and since then Hindus are trying to proove themselves as a strong powerful nation.

By reading the comments here it prooves that Hindustanis or Indians (all names given by forigners) are so hungry to have a decent place in the geo-political stage. To an extent they have achieved that place, however, problem starts when they forget that Pakistan is an arch rival loaded with nuclear goodies.

Please have a listening or talking post where ever the hell you want to but don't interfere in the matters of your neighbours otherwise you will have to shift all sporting events out of India like the IPL.

coz India has done lots of things with bad conscience to their
neighbors
that's why they afraid their neighbors strong

to the topic, india and america are ally.
but Monglia is between China and Russia
Then how can india's military base play it's role?

China and Russia are the natural ally to counterbalance America.
The Shanghai Cooperation Organization is just a anti-America organization

Last edited:
Up till 1947, Hindus in the SE Asia were ruled by minorities and invaders. After 1947 a country India (again a name given fy forigners) was carved out for Hindus in SE Asia and since then Hindus are trying to proove themselves as a strong powerful nation.

By reading the comments here it prooves that Hindustanis or Indians (all names given by forigners) are so hungry to have a decent place in the geo-political stage. To an extent they have achieved that place, however, problem starts when they forget that Pakistan is an arch rival loaded with nuclear goodies.

Please have a listening or talking post where ever the hell you want to but don't interfere in the matters of your neighbours otherwise you will have to shift all sporting events out of India like the IPL.

What makes you think that you where born from the sky??? In 1947 a country india was carved out for hindus..???? Well from what i understand and learned, hindus didnt want partition but it was the requirment of All india muslim legaue who thought they cannot co-exists with Hindus. Gandhiji opposed it. So it was not the requirment of indians(pre 1947) but some vested intrests. And Please note india is not equal to Hindus okkay.. It includes Hindus, muslims who chose to stay back and believed in the idea called india, christains parsis atheists... etc.. Its strange that people still believe that india means hindus..!!!! Somebody is brainwashing people..!!!!

What makes you think that you where born from the sky??? In 1947 a country india was carved out for hindus..???? Well from what i understand and learned, hindus didnt want partition but it was the requirment of All india muslim legaue who thought they cannot co-exists with Hindus. Gandhiji opposed it. So it was not the requirment of indians(pre 1947) but some vested intrests. And Please note india is not equal to Hindus okkay.. It includes Hindus, muslims who chose to stay back and believed in the idea called india, christains parsis atheists... etc.. Its strange that people still believe that india means hindus..!!!! Somebody is brainwashing people..!!!!

shame hindus
in history , the south asia mainland does not unify one country.
it has several country and lots of local tribes.
The last empror is Mughal Dynasty,but it is a muslim empror.
while it doesn't cover today's all south asia mainland

so you have no qunification to ask the unification
and you have no qunification to invade muslim's land

retreat your army from Karshmir!

shame hindus

Well i think could have understood chinese better..!!! :lol:

India can provide them with some BM probably shorter range prithvis, Dhruv, armoured cars and then send some more stuff for 'training purposes'.

India can provide them with some BM probably shorter range prithvis, Dhruv, armoured cars and then send some more stuff for 'training purposes'.

hah, We are glad to see you do this

Because Mongolia is part of China in history

So we could find a excuse to unify them again

:yahoo:

shame hindus

India was unified 300 BCE by Chandragupta Maurya and his grandson, Ashoka. BTW, it does not make sense for China to keep part of Kashmir to itself. Legally it is part of India. The two nations cannot live in peace unless and until all issues are resolved including the question of Tibet under the Panchsheel Agreement.

India was unified 300 BCE by Chandragupta Maurya and his grandson, Ashoka. BTW, it does not make sense for China to keep part of Kashmir to itself. Legally it is part of India. The two nations cannot live in peace unless and until all issues are resolved including the question of Tibet under the Panchsheel Agreement.

First, at the time ,the Karnataka is not part of India,

Second, China have no interest in Kashimir, but it's part of Parkistan

as our best friend, We have duty to declare the Justice

:pakistan::china:

hah, We are glad to see you do this

Because Mongolia is part of China in history

So we could find a excuse to unify them again

:yahoo:

Dude, your's is the worst english I have ever come across. Whatever little sense I can make out of your post(which are just words by themselves).
let me tell you this. Mongolia doesnt like China at all.

You have to first step on a ladder to reach the top. No one is providing Brahmos, as early. Relations will be built to the extent that in the future such ventures can be undertaken. The first step in this regard has already been taken.

Dude, your's is the worst english I have ever come across. Whatever little sense I can make out of your post(which are just words by themselves).
let me tell you this. Mongolia doesnt like China at all.

You have to first step on a ladder to reach the top. No one is providing Brahmos, as early. Relations will be built to the extent that in the future such ventures can be undertaken. The first step in this regard has already been taken.

I know My english is poor, coz we have not been occupied by U.k for 100
years.
It is enough for most of chinese to read the english.
otherwise, in my university, there few students from India,
we can hardly know what they want to express
because their pronounciation are nightmare for us

We don't care what you want to do with Mongolia,
But it is a very easy thing for China today to defeat them.
plz don't do harm to them

Jet - English is not a property of enland anymore, its a global language accepted by everyone for interaction. it doesn't belong to them its equally yours and mine.
I agree its hard for many Chinese people to understand and talk in english majourly because of confinement nature of china. Its a place which dont let much of outside world come in.
I appreciate the fact that you are trying brother. And i bet soon you will get better too.:enjoy:

As for Kashmir issue: its a very complax issue. i think india will never let it go and most of pakistan have started to accept it too.And since situation in kashmir is getting better for kashmiri - is helping india. Kashmiri dotn want anything - they just want - sucess . like chinese do.
As for Tibet: ITs in tibbet's own good - to be part of china , But china need to take things in a more sensitive manner. I will love to see a Tibet successful but keeping its own charm.
Sikkim : is never a part of china. its not even in discussion, i been there.

Chinese and Indian relations are improving.. but i dont expect them to friend, but a diplomatic relation can be good start.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom