What's new

China is not going to be happy on this one

Miss, China have no expansion desire. We don't want to oppress other countries. Our relationship with Parkistan base on the cooperation and respect to each other.

We will not put out the rude proposition to set up any military base in Parkistan Unless Parkistan is under other country's invasion and Their govt
ask for help. Just like the Korea peninsula War.

You don't know what's are peace and respect.
In you Indian's brain, there is just Imperialism .

We defeated in imperialism in 1947, so in our mind is the hatred towards imperialsm. Imperialism unlike communism, cannot survive in the 21st century.

Our relationship with Parkistan base on the cooperation and respect to each other

I would term it as repect and cooperation on China's side, but desperation and incompetence on Pakistan's side. A country with "mutual respect" doesnt mean it loses respect for itself and grants a blank cheque to another country to deal with its enemy. Its cowardice and signifies failure to tackle your own issues succesfully via diplomatic channels.

It was different in Korea peninsula war. China will never meddle between in an India-Pakistan war/issue no matter what amount of thrashing Pakistan gets. This has been proved in the last 4 wars. And future is not going to be different.

His mother language is not English and above all he is not attending English classes here.So don't insult one's ability.I believe that's against the forum rules.

Its only fair if even I start complaining about all the personal attacks I have had on this forum.

Its only fair if even I start complaining about all the personal attacks I have had on this forum.

That's not an excuse.There is a report post button,if you were insulted you can report to mods but you can't attack someone else.

We defeated in imperialism in 1947, so in our mind is the hatred towards imperialsm. Imperialism unlike communism, cannot survive in the 21st century.

Unfortunately, Your Motherland's performance doesn't match what u have said. All of your neighbour not very like you.

come to business, Your military on Mongalia cant play any actually effect
to counter China.

Unfortunately, Your Motherland's performance doesn't match what u have said. All of your neighbour not very like you.

come to business, Your military on Mongalia cant play any actually effect
to counter China.

Firstly you are right not all of our neighbours are democratic like us, and the only neghbours that qualifies that is CHINA, they are worse than imperialist, they are communist.

About the military part. I know sure that is the way you would like things to be. But who said cooperating with another country will counter a hostile nation? When Indo-Mongolia ties strenghten on the lines of Indo-Russian ties, I'm sure Chinese government would have their hearts thudding against their ribs.

About the military part. I know sure that is the way you would like things to be. But who said cooperating with another country will counter a hostile nation? When Indo-Mongolia ties strenghten on the lines of Indo-Russian ties, I'm sure Chinese government would have their hearts thudding against their ribs.

Yeah, you can think in your way?

But dont you think it is funy that a pro-America country to put their
influence just at the gate of Russia will strenghthen your tie with Russia.

yes, Russia will take advantage of India to constrict China,
But Russia need China to counter America more.

Just think it with your toes

Russia is a greedy nation, and your are a good cake for Russia.

According to your theory.
So because pakistan have no food cloth water energy housing medicine for people, and because people of pakistan are killing each other, they should not have desire to expand? You are just plain stupid to even think that about pakistan, you idiot. you are surely not Pakistani, if you have mentallity like that. deserve to be kicked out of canada too.

You imbecile retard, I was talking about India ... a nation which needs food and other necessities before an expansion ... and expansion of poverty and caste system??

As far as Pakistan is concerned, poors in Pakistan are still richer than poors in India! Standard of living is still far better!

Check your history, all expansions have come from your east and one day when you will feel Pakistani boots up in your tushy, you will truly appreciate the meaning of expansion.

You imbecile retard, I was talking about India ... a nation which needs food and other necessities before an expansion ... and expansion of poverty and caste system??

As far as Pakistan is concerned, poors in Pakistan are still richer than poors in India! Standard of living is still far better!

Check your history, all expansions have come from your east and one day when you will feel Pakistani boots up in your tushy, you will truly appreciate the meaning of expansion.

You are just plain retard - please go and check the facts. if they are not in worst condition they are in similer condition. people like you, who born in pakistan and selling your brain to Canada - wont understand it! you gutless selfish dang. Dont abuse me again.
Give me proof that Pakistan's poor live in better condition than indian poor ???? Poor ARE poor - there is not such degree to be poor - or poorer.
I respect the idea of prosperity of pakistan but - as far as boot in tushy is concern thats just not possible with current state of pakistan. Youth of pakistan can take pakistan out of current crisis but only if they think logical and not extremism by trying to eliminate India. All this energy going toward hate of india needs to go to development of pakistan. which is not so difficult as i see. most city youth is goign in that direction.
A healthy competition is must but not extremism.

Pakistan is already down to its knees. How can you fight against India, when you are running away from the war in FATA and losing territory to the Taliban.

Also , how can there be a 'rich' poor. The only difference is Indias poor are slowly dissapearing in percentage terms whilst Pakistani poor are increasing.

jetLi;334242

Miss, China have no expansion desire. We don't want to oppress other countries. Our relationship with Parkistan base on the cooperation and respect to each other.

You call Miss one more time, I am going to cut your:devil:. :D

Well back to business know, since China does not what to expand because other countries looks at china in a not thrusty way, isn't it, exception to Pakistan ofcourse.

We will not put out the rude proposition to set up any military base in Parkistan Unless Parkistan is under other country's invasion and Their govt ask for help. Just like the Korea peninsula War.

Ofcourse, the Chinese history has shown, when pakistan is at war, it blindly jumps in to help. How about now with these terrorist, is China finally deciding to help Pakistan militarily, it would be great help, you know.

You don't know what's are peace and respect.
In you Indian's brain, there is just Imperialism

Yes, We Indian brainiacs are the monster, dreams of peaceful imperialism!!!!

i am not sure if india by having a base in Mongolia fulfills its claim of being non-aligned while being a founding member of the Non-Aligned Movement... which have following of the basic principles:

The five principles were:
The founding leaders of the Non-Aligned states meet in New York in October 1960. From left: Jawaharlal Nehru of India, Kwame Nkrumah of Ghana, Gamal Abdel Nasser of Egypt, Sukarno of Indonesia and Josip Broz Tito of Yugoslavia.

* Mutual respect for each other's territorial integrity and sovereignty
* Mutual non-aggression
* Mutual non-interference in domestic affairs
* Equality and mutual benefit
* Peaceful co-existence
Especially i would like to refer to the following:

At the Lusaka Conference in September 1970, the member nations added peaceful resolution of disputes and abstention from the big power military alliances and pacts as the aim of the movement. Opposition to stationing of military bases in foreign countries was also added as the movement's aim.

Non-Aligned Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mongolia and China bilateral trade total amount is $2.8 billion in 2008.

accounts for the Mongolian foreign trade total amount 45.72%.

Firstly you are right not all of our neighbours are democratic like us, and the only neghbours that qualifies that is CHINA, they are worse than imperialist, they are communist.

You called India a democratic country? More like a demochaotic country. It's pathetic the country cannot even galvanized the people to speak Hindi as the national language (ask the Tamils, Punjabis, etc.). Thanks, to your former British master that English enables the people there to communicate.

Tell me, what did India offer Mongolia for the listening post? You got to remember Mongolia is sandwiched between two powerful nations.

What did India offer Mongolia for the listening post (if this is true)? Should China cry like a baby like India by crying a THREAT????

Guess this should justify China to patrol the Indian Ocean and build listening posts in BD, SL, Nepal, Myanmar, Bhutan, and Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom