What's new

China is not going to be happy on this one

^^What are you guys cribbing about? We dont need Mongolia to counter you. Its China who should be worried.

Yes security is also important, but acting like a policeman is NOT important.

Why don't you become guud boys so that there is no need for you to run all around in order to save your back?

There is nothing like 'good boys' when it comes to security. If you are a 'good boy', you will be crushed by big boys without any remorse. There is already a world policeman (US), we don't have to become one more. This is all part of Security measures when push comes to shove, nothing else.

There is nothing like 'good boys' when it comes to security. If you are a 'good boy', you will be crushed by big boys without any remorse. There is already a world policeman (US), we don't have to become one more. This is all part of Security measures when push comes to shove, nothing else.

Would you please like to enlighten me which is that big boy who is going to crush a 'baby' like india?

Nepal, Bangladesh or may me Bhutan..??? oh i forgot about Pakistan...hmmm ya ofcourse we have been always looking for reasons to attack you...isn't it? Or may be it has been the other way around!!!

^^China, the big boy. Having military bases etc in other countries it to make sure that we have enough strategic deterrent, that countries like China thinks twice to attack India.

^^What are you guys cribbing about? We dont need Mongolia to counter you. Its China who should be worried.

Did some said that that you need Mongolia to counter us??
Well that's quite far fetched but here i have serious doubts if Mongolia can even do something to China...

^^China, the big boy. Having military bases etc in other countries it to make sure that we have enough strategic deterrent, that countries like China thinks twice to attack India.

Oh atleast india is now afraid of someone...hmmm Sub-Continental Super Power do fears the actual daddy! Thats guud and comforting.

The point is, we are not equipping mongolia to fight against China. We are trying to establish a military base in mongolia, if a war erupts between China and India in future, we could use that front as well to divert Chinese forces.

Oh atleast india is now afraid of someone...hmmm Sub-Continental Super Power do fears the actual daddy! Thats guud and comforting.

It is not about being afraid, it is about being battle ready or being precautionary when the time arises to avoid any last minute surprises or shocks...

It is not about being afraid, it is about being battle ready or being precautionary when the time arises to avoid any last minute surprises or shocks...
Battle ready or Whatever... my point of concern is that why does the need arise that you have to take these kind of measures?
Why can't india live and let live!
Tell me a neighbor you dont have a problem with?

Isn't it better to stay put and enjoy life!

The point is, we are not equipping mongolia to fight against China. We are trying to establish a military base in mongolia, if a war erupts between China and India in future, we could use that front as well to divert Chinese forces.

Well i consider both these phenomenons approximately the same!

Battle ready or Whatever... my point of concern is that why does the need arise that you have to take these kind of measures?
Why can't india live and let live!
Tell me a neighbor you dont have a problem with?

Isn't it better to stay put and enjoy life!

Well i consider both these phenomenons approximately the same!

India is living and let living others. This is how India chose to live now. Just put up with it.

It's called strategic interests and safeguarding of own regional aspects, enigma.
Your visions about India's policy only exist in a fairytale where everyone loves eachother.
This is reality, this is our world, it's strict business, China will keep an eye out on this, India will know that.

Did some said that that you need Mongolia to counter us??
Well that's quite far fetched but here i have serious doubts if Mongolia can even do something to China...

Unless Genghis Khan was resurrected. :woot:

So what does India has to offer? ohh yes i forgot the great indigenous LCA which even the Indian airforce is not very keen in inducting or perhaps Arjun tank which will not make any place in the Indian army but can definitely make one in Mongolia.

A start to maha Bharats expansion it seems:enjoy:

Well, it's a concern to China, but that's all about it. What can India achieve? Not much. If China decide to go the same way, it wouldn't be a pretty picture for India. Most countries around India are friends to China, right? We Chinese have an old saying, "Do not do to others what you do not want others to do to you." Make sense?

Your visions about India's policy only exist in a fairytale where everyone loves eachother.

When did this happen:woot:
Atleast sir, i am quire clear about 'indi-ya'.....may be due to a compulsion, but i sure am!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom