What's new

China is going to provide most sophisticated submarine to Pakistan

One of the pak posters who wrote that the news for the Pak submarines leaked out too early was correct

The basic reality is that funds or no funds the Pak Military plans for its adversary, if we had lots of money we could get a move on, but because funds are tight we go slowly but be sure that our military has plans to keep it in top fighting form

Pakistan is working on a nuclear sub, & the chinese subs which we will buy are being developed as we speak

The only issue is time, when will the subs be ready , my view is we wont get these subs or our planned nuclear sub for the best part of the next decade

The second issue would be numbers

I know 1 nuclear sub is on the cards but will we get more

Will we actually go for 6 subs from the chinese

If this does occur, Pakistan will have a superb sub force and something to really hurt the indian navy with

So far there is no official name, you are correct. The coming months will likely clear clear the air.

What are we going to pay for them with ? :unsure:

We're broke....!

Why don't you open a Hedge Fund titled 'Submarine Procurement Funds' for this purpose with me as your protege ! :D

Achaaa Notorious Bhai, do you know of any FOREX related qualification or Institute here in Lahore that teaches FOREX Trading ? :)

Thanks, much obliged ! :kiss3:

What about f23p's (Future f22p) and type 54A are they coming in future ?

What are we going to pay for them with ? :unsure:

We're broke....!

Think of it this way. It is cheaper for the Chinese to support Pakistan's military procurements which keeps the IN preoccupied. The IN is forced to concentrate majority of its assets against PN. If the threat level for the IN reduces, the IN will be free to concentrate its forces against China which is something the Chinese don't want.

Why don't you open a Hedge Fund titled 'Submarine Procurement Funds' for this purpose with me as your protege ! :D

Achaaa Notorious Bhai, do you know of any FOREX related qualification or Institute here in Lahore that teaches FOREX Trading ? :)

Thanks, much obliged ! :kiss3:

I would suggest avoid these local institutions that offer these seminars on FOREX trading and hand out these worthless certificates. The teachers themselves don't know sh**, they are just running their mouths with their horrible English. Its better if you get it online from a reputable source, you will learn a lot more and it will have more value for your career. Make the best use of internet my friend.

One of the pak posters who wrote that the news for the Pak submarines leaked out too early was correct

The basic reality is that funds or no funds the Pak Military plans for its adversary, if we had lots of money we could get a move on, but because funds are tight we go slowly but be sure that our military has plans to keep it in top fighting form

Pakistan is working on a nuclear sub, & the chinese subs which we will buy are being developed as we speak

The only issue is time, when will the subs be ready , my view is we wont get these subs or our planned nuclear sub for the best part of the next decade

The second issue would be numbers

I know 1 nuclear sub is on the cards but will we get more

Will we actually go for 6 subs from the chinese

If this does occur, Pakistan will have a superb sub force and something to really hurt the indian navy with

Kindly provide source.

So wait, you guys paid the Russians for a product and Russians sub contracted some parts to China? Surely you guys got the short end of the deal there? That is like Pakistan ordering an F16 and finding out that LM had the avionics outsourced to India?

In these days of global outsourcing, that is a distinct possibility. Go to buy a F/A-18 or a C-130 and you'll get some HAL built parts in it. Like wise for some Sikorsky Helos. BD bought Dornier 228s MPA from Germany. Most of those aircraft (save the engines) were made at HAL Kanpur in India!
Do not make generic assumptions.

The Indians paid $35.00 for a Android tablet and expect a Nexus 7 (in reference to the Chinese made bricks).

You get what you paid for.

The Russians scammed you and take you for a fool and you blamed the made-in-China quality.
Whaaat? Do u even know how much we paid for that Carrier?

Poor guys .No one can trust other completely after all are humans.

Excuse me? We have complete trust in regards to our Indian allies. We only believe that they can give us the best and honest advice. We completely trust our Indian friends :confused:. Over and over again, the Indians have proved that the only thing they care about is the welfare and well being of Pakistan. We love you guys so much :flirt:

Yes we Indian care that .because if it is chinese then things are going to easy for IN.

Yes we do know that Indians care about us Pakistanis and especially our Armed Forces. I for one vote to place all of PN's assets under the control of IN.

How do you counter a nuclear sub? With a nuclear sub? Doesn't sound logical to me :what:

More needs to be done to strengthen Pak navy & China is the only & the best option for Pak Defence.

Back
Top Bottom