What's new

China-India border skirmishes may become a new normal

We are not talking about Pakistan's Kargil fiasco. Chal...

You must talking about the Galwan fiasco.

Galwan Valley Clash 2020
Tuesday 5 May 2020 - Friday 19 June 2020
Tuesday 16 June 2020 Casaulties
China: 0
India: 20 killed, 80 injured, 60 captured
Indian surrender statement: "Na koi wahan hamari seema mein ghus aaya hai, na hi koi ghusa hua hai, na hi hamari koi post kisi dusre ke kabze mein hain."
Area captured by China without firing a single bullet:
1,000 sq km

You never know how well China train people in everything, soliders, athletes, social workers, researchers...Chinese PLA is one of the most well trained and disciplined armies in the world, India is not famous for any kind of training, you don't have a self disciplined population , money and resources to do any kinds of proper trainings, just check out how poorly your athletes do in sports and Olympics.
More :blah: but in reality, the well trained well protected little emperors ... here
Chinese troops abandoned their posts rather than engage in fighting and protect civilians
must be Fake news eh?
Propaganda or not, you will find out, many foreigners believe all Chinese city videos are propaganda, only get their mind blown when visiting those cities by themselves.
Apples and Oranges comparison. When talking about Chinese capabilities in holding mountain warfare, you talk about Chinese cities. Typical whataboutery.

Another conflicts ladden border had been successfully created by India in it's north and east.
What do you mean "another"? Except for one, arent all your neighbours are your closest friends?

If you mean "another" for India, dont say that in depressive way. Cheer & dance, India has another conflict to tackle.

India is surrounded by hostility. It is making friends across the ocean's, but only has foes nearby. Smart strategy.

You must talking about the Galwan fiasco.

Galwan Valley Clash 2020
Tuesday 5 May 2020 - Friday 19 June 2020
Tuesday 16 June 2020 Casaulties
China: 0
India: 20 killed, 80 injured, 60 captured
Indian surrender statement: "Na koi wahan hamari seema mein ghus aaya hai, na hi koi ghusa hua hai, na hi hamari koi post kisi dusre ke kabze mein hain."
Area captured by China without firing a single bullet:
1,000 sq km
It is really hilarious that a 3rd party knows more details about an Indo-China conflict than India and China.
(I am sorry if you feel offended by being called "3rd party". May be you prefer to be called as "same party as China"?)

Someone had righty said, the problem with the world is, the foolish is MOST CONFIDENT about his viewpoint.

Last edited:
Yes, it's fake, denied by Chinese officials, western median never rests a second in their effort to smear China,
Do they look like little emperors to you?

The rebels fighting guerilla warfare have better honor than PLA. Chinese tactics involve ambush attacks, pushing and showing, throwing stones like monkeys. Not something I'd be proud of if I was talking about Indian Army. But I understand when you got nothing to show but grownass men in uniform crying like sissies.

pool.jpg

The rebels fighting guerilla warfare have better honor than PLA. Chinese tactics involve ambush attacks, pushing and showing, throwing stones like monkeys. Not something I'd be proud of if I was talking about Indian Army. But I understand when you got nothing to show but grownass men in uniform crying like sissies.

View attachment 673535
What's wrong with it? they are saying goodbye to their parents, it's very common throughout the Chinese history.

It is really hilarious that a 3rd party knows more details about an Indo-China conflict that India and China.
(I am sorry if you feel offended by being called "3rd party". May be you prefer to be called as "same party as China"?)

Someone had righty said, the problem with the world is, the foolish is MOST CONFIDENT about his viewpoint.
ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.
You described the INDIANS PERFECTLY.

What's wrong with it? they are saying goodbye to their parents, it's very common throughout the Chinese history.
Nothing wrong with it, maybe it's normal in your place for men in uniform to weep like that for leaving home. Must be hard, knowing they are the only man child of their parents to go fight and survive for a party.

Nothing wrong with it, maybe it's normal in your place for men in uniform to weep like that for leaving home. Must be hard, knowing they are the only man child of their parents to go fight and survive for a party.
They are not going to fight, there's no wars to fight in China. They are just recruits, and it's not easy to join the PLA, the selection system is very strict, only lucky few can secure a spot in PLA.

Speaking the overall quality and training of military personnels, where is India in the chart??

Military World Games

微信图片_20200926235452.png

Back
Top Bottom