What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

Whilst I don't agree that everything that Britain touched turned to gold (obviously not the case), as some in here do. France was a pretty shitty colonizer. No rules, no uniformity, and a seemingly disjointed and chaotic approach to everything. Here's a comic that illustrates my point:

Credit to reddit/polandball
"Father's Day Around The World"

View attachment 111824

What about Japan? No love from Korea and Taiwan? :o:

eca77e57daacb0ea70d48d690e2608cb.png

:lol:

@mike2000 @Nihonjin1051 @tonyget

Let us unite in hating the French, and usher in an era of brotherhood and peace. Besides, Freedom Fries just taste better.

ha ha ha! Freedom Fries!

*in french accent* hu hu hu hu!

I m sitting in my bedroom in Beijing viewing youtube now, you decide who to believe.

i believe you but others will believe in what daedalus says. he will sabotage china's communist party and that is why i like him. on topic, hong kong, i hope, becomes a beginning to the end of communist party system in china and the start of patriotic nationalism in china. if you are a patriot, support nationalism, if you are a traitor, support communism. the ball is in your court because the direction of wind is changing fast.

ahahahah, my friend Nihonji san, You even know french 'Outre mere' territories? ahahahhaha you seem to be quite well informed(even more than i thought). I do speak french quite fluently, and have lived in France for a long time(did my international relations studies in Paris), plus i have lived briefly in cameroon(an african french colony) as well. So i know quite alot about French colonies/policies/politics.;) Yes you are right, France almost still has an empire when you see the way they treat their african and carribean subjects. They still have several french overseas territories by the way, But the African ones have it farrrrr worse.

ha ha ha, let's say i have a fondness for a great many french delicacies, beef bourguignon, foi gras, french wine, the french kiss, and well, a taste for all kinds of flavors...ha ha ha! Paris has always been one of my favorite cities in Europe. Something about that city.

But back on the subject, yes, the French. Well, to be honest, i like how the Protestant powers run their 'empires', seems to be more efficient than say the Catholic ones.

i believe you but others will believe in what daedalus says. he will sabotage china's communist party and that is why i like him. on topic, hong kong, i hope, becomes a beginning to the end of communist party system in china and the start of patriotic nationalism in china. if you are a patriot, support nationalism, if you are a traitor, support communism. the ball is in your court because the direction of wind is changing fast.

Communism? Nationalism?

Whats really important is stability, the communists are in power and they keep the peace. Bring them down and a bloodbath will be imminent.

So, mr patriot who happens to be a German Indian. It is patriotic to dismantle a capable communist (in name)government in order to bring about an unproven nationalist government over the dead bodies of millions of Chinese?

The communist party has a myriad of problems but nothing bad enough to snatch away the mandate of heaven.

how do you have access to youtube?

@Daedalus

give us the intel, how can one have access to youtube in mainland china?
I use freegate to bypass the great firewall of china. they keep updating it from time to time so that CCP can't block it.

Actually very few common people in mainland china know what is going on in HK, courtesy of CCP's censorship on all media houses. And to tell you bluntly only small percentage of Chinese civilians understand what democracy is, for the majority communism is just the way of life.
There is a 15 days compulsory communism orientation program when a Chinese student joins college, guess what they teach and show in there.
So, I dont think CCP is going to fall anytime soon. It's there to stay and we have to accept and deal with it.

Last edited:
HONG KONG—Hong Kong’s police said Sunday that officers have arrested 30 people since clashes broke out on Friday at the site of pro-democracy protests in Kowloon, and reiterated its call for demonstrators to clear all protest sites.

“Police are now facing an unprecedented challenge,” said police spokesman Hui Chun-tak at a media briefing on Sunday.

“I assure the Hong Kong people that the police have the absolute capability and confidence to handle all affairs taking place in Hong Kong,” he said.

Clashes between protesters and the police have continued throughout the weekend in Mong Kok, where angry crowds had attacked protesters who had occupied the area. The police arrested people in the area for fighting and illegal gathering, some of whom were suspected of having links to organized crime organizations known as Triads. Scuffles have also taken place in Causeway Bay, a separate protest site.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/hong-kong-police-arrest-30-people-for-protest-violence-1412501380

I dont see ChineseDraggon around since the protest for democracy has been erupted in HK ...I guess (s)he might be amongst those arrested people! We all PDF members should unite on this and spread strong protest against the cruel Chinese communist party for the freedom of Chinese people..Lets join hands!

What about Japan? No love from Korea and Taiwan? :o:

View attachment 111874

:lol:

ha ha ha! Freedom Fries!

*in french accent* hu hu hu hu!

ahahahahhaha...........thats funny bro....ahhahahaha....got me LFAO here.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Japan and its neighbours.:disagree:

Whilst I don't agree that everything that Britain touched turned to gold (obviously not the case), as some in here do. France was a pretty shitty colonizer. No rules, no uniformity, and a seemingly disjointed and chaotic approach to everything. Here's a comic that illustrates my point:

Credit to reddit/polandball
"Father's Day Around The World"

View attachment 111824

ahahahahahaha...please guys stop with these images you are killing me with laughter.:lol::lol::lol::cry::cry::cry::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
I dont think the american members here will be happy with the first image.:omghaha:

As for France, sad to see none of their children is a big boy now. they are all poor/backward countries,.:cry::cry:

Last edited:
HONG KONG—Hong Kong’s police said Sunday that officers have arrested 30 people since clashes broke out on Friday at the site of pro-democracy protests in Kowloon, and reiterated its call for demonstrators to clear all protest sites.

“Police are now facing an unprecedented challenge,” said police spokesman Hui Chun-tak at a media briefing on Sunday.

“I assure the Hong Kong people that the police have the absolute capability and confidence to handle all affairs taking place in Hong Kong,” he said.

Clashes between protesters and the police have continued throughout the weekend in Mong Kok, where angry crowds had attacked protesters who had occupied the area. The police arrested people in the area for fighting and illegal gathering, some of whom were suspected of having links to organized crime organizations known as Triads. Scuffles have also taken place in Causeway Bay, a separate protest site.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/hong-kong-police-arrest-30-people-for-protest-violence-1412501380
I dont see ChineseDraggon around since the protest for democracy has been erupted in HK ...I guess (s)he might be amongst those arrested people! We all PDF members should unite on this and spread strong protest against the cruel Chinese communist party for the freedom of Chinese people..Lets join hands!

Or, you know, this is the National Day holiday in China and everyone gets 10 days off and people are off vacationing.

I use freegate to bypass the great firewall of china. they keep updating it from time to time so that CCP can't block it.

Actually very few common people in mainland china know what is going on in HK, courtesy of CCP's censorship on all media houses. And to tell you bluntly only small percentage of Chinese civilians understand what democracy is, for the majority communism is just the way of life.
There is a 15 days compulsory communism orientation program when a Chinese student joins college, guess what they teach and show in there.
So, I dont think CCP is going to fall anytime soon. It's there to stay and we have to accept and deal with it.

Chinese people know where we are and where India is and how far we came to our respective place in this world. No Chinese would trade our "communism" for Indian "democracy" . I can't say the same for the Indian people. and why did you say that you have to accept and deal with it. what does China' s social system have anything to do with you?

Those protests appeared to have ballooned. Unsure what the Chinese government is waiting for?

No need to worry about the welfare of Chinese people. Countries with 75% literacy/poverty/malnutrition/open-defecation rates are a far more pressing priority. Low caste people are being brutalized right now, maybe in your very neighborhood.

No need to worry about the welfare of Chinese people. Countries with 75% literacy/poverty/malnutrition/open-defecation rates are a far more pressing priority. Low caste people are being brutalized right now, maybe in your very neighborhood.
lol...back to those stories.!!..right now the fact is HK is fighting for democracy and one of our fellow members from HK is missing...!

Back
Top Bottom