What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

HONG KONG—Hong Kong’s police said Sunday that officers have arrested 30 people since clashes broke out on Friday at the site of pro-democracy protests in Kowloon, and reiterated its call for demonstrators to clear all protest sites.

“Police are now facing an unprecedented challenge,” said police spokesman Hui Chun-tak at a media briefing on Sunday.

“I assure the Hong Kong people that the police have the absolute capability and confidence to handle all affairs taking place in Hong Kong,” he said.

Clashes between protesters and the police have continued throughout the weekend in Mong Kok, where angry crowds had attacked protesters who had occupied the area. The police arrested people in the area for fighting and illegal gathering, some of whom were suspected of having links to organized crime organizations known as Triads. Scuffles have also taken place in Causeway Bay, a separate protest site.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/hong-kong-police-arrest-30-people-for-protest-violence-1412501380
I dont see ChineseDraggon around since the protest for democracy has been erupted in HK ...I guess (s)he might be amongst those arrested people! We all PDF members should unite on this and spread strong protest against the cruel Chinese communist party for the freedom of Chinese people..Lets join hands!

There is no "us" , talk only for your fellow Indians, you can join hands and see who care about your hands.

"DAD" ...hahahahahaha!

Yes Nihonji sama, its never good to remember you were once a colony/subject to another nation/country, especially when you are bigger/getting bigger than the said colonial master today.:( Its the same feeling South Korea has towards Japan, Vietnam has towards China, India/Australia/U.S have towards us, Brazil has towards portugal, Mexico has towards spain etc etc.....

Anyway all this colony stuffs is now in the past(huh....ok except for the French and their african/carribean subjects.lol).:D

lol...back to those stories.!!..right now the fact is HK is fighting for democracy and one of our fellow members from HK is missing...!

Sounds like you're totally misinformed. What's happening is US-backed terrorists trying to impose a color revolution on an unwilling populace. They're frustrated that their momentum is petering out now, and resorting to extreme which the HK police has an obligation to put down. You find it difficult to infer all this because your country only gained formal independence but never mental independence. You still use the same political and economic systems your White masters decreed you to use; that is demokwacee and Nehru's Fabian economics. You've lived all your life under White rule, and when you look across the Himalayas, you can't understand why other Asians are resisting your beloved White master. You can't begin to understand our mentality because you remain mentally colonized.

Those protests appeared to have ballooned. Unsure what the Chinese government is waiting for?

The protests have actually shrunk in size, compared to even a week ago. There are increasing numbers of counter protesters, however, who don't want their livelihoods ruined by this economic disruption.

IMO, Occupy/Umbrella has *already* done their worst and Beijing hasn't had to lift a finger because Hong Kong authorities handled things admirably. For China to win, it doesn't have to do anything. For the protesters to win, they will need to drum even more support - and by that I mean even larger protests than what they were able to muster at their peak - and they will have to sit out there for weeks, months, or years.

The fact that the protesters have agreed to stop blocking streets and major intersections on Monday, is, IMHO, already a huge concession to the Hong Kong government and by extension Beijing. Business must go on and the protest crowds are already thinning out as the novelty of it all wears off and as economic realities hit home - i.e. "I wont have a college degree or a job anytime soon if all I do is protest for a living".

Like Occupy Wallstreet, once the momentum is lost, all you'll end up with in a few months are a smattering of diehard idiots living like homeless people in a ramshackle tent city. Of course the leaders of the protest movement will be well taken care of. They've already been offered scholarships to US universities by their CIA handlers which makes sense because those traitors never really cared about Hong Kong, China anyways.

Maybe he didn't notice that I m becoming active during these days. cause I m on national day vacation and decided not to go travelling with huge crowds . I will disappear after the vacation though, work is very busy.

Communism? Nationalism?

Whats really important is stability, the communists are in power and they keep the peace. Bring them down and a bloodbath will be imminent.

So, mr patriot who happens to be a German Indian. It is patriotic to dismantle a capable communist (in name)government in order to bring about an unproven nationalist government over the dead bodies of millions of Chinese?

The communist party has a myriad of problems but nothing bad enough to snatch away the mandate of heaven.

how long one can sustain a superficial stability? i can't see why in this midnight people are on the street in hong kong for instability? yes right now as we speak. why? for what? do you think they are doing this so that when the sun rises, they will get ready-made stability?

and the capable communist government is so capable that millions of dead bodies are not required as billions don't even have the opportunity to see the light of the world from their mothers' wombs.

anyway, good luck to communism if it can sustain for long.

Last edited:
Maybe he didn't notice that I m becoming active during these days. cause I m on national day vacation and decided not to go travelling with huge crowds . I will disappear after the vacation though, work is very busy.

what is this? a note from CD?

Chinese people know where we are and where India is and how far we came to our respective place in this world. No Chinese would trade our "communism" for Indian "democracy" . I can't say the same for the Indian people. and why did you say that you have to accept and deal with it. what does China' s social system have anything to do with you?
Do you have a comprehension problem mate? That is exactly what i said in my post. You are just repeating my post with different words. Chinese are happy with their Communism while we Indians are happy with our democracy. We also couldn't trade our democracy for anything.
And the "accept and deal with it" part was for those Indians and other westerners who think that CCP will fall one day and china will be a democratic country. Comprendes?

OMG!

How mainlander don't know anything about politics???

oh so u polish shoes of white people to support ur education in UK..not bad..keep going! . u look non chinese! :rofl: .

I'm not the one in the picture bub. Can't you recognize an Indian when you see one? The day and night contrast in skin tone between the master and the servant? Can't you recognize the servitude when you see it? :)

waiting for the silence majority to come in and kick those spoiled brat asses

while the silent minority is coming to the admiralty

aa3568190071a1c81560608a558fb23c._.jpg

whoever thinks fooling the present generation of youth is this much easy

c060c754f6de5eb02816baefc55a477d.jpg

come on, time has changed

you want to sabotage, good but not in this stupid way

Back
Top Bottom