What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

This is a video showing the moment right before pepper spray was used.
Was the police justified ? You decide.

Having seen the video ... Obviously I saw how protestors started pushing the barricades. I would have sent those lazy kids to forcibly do some farming and community work instead of wasting time like this.

You are saying that the Chinese people know little about democracy. how well do millions of Indian farmers know about democracy when their way of life is always trying to find the next meal. we Chinese are pragmatists, we support whatever system that floats our boats and we are also hardcore believers in consumerism.

more than 100 million travellers will leave mainland China in the next 12 months - and when they travel, they spend. Chinese travellers spent a record $102bn in international tourism in 2012, up 40% from 2011. That's more than the total for American or German visitors. In the first three quarters of 2013, China's expenditure increased by 28%.
5006895c569897552475976265eb1e16.gif

I wish the people in Honkong all sucess in their fight for democracy and i hope that it spreads to all of China. The people of china have the right to make their own decissions.

Silly boy talking about matter he has no clues about. How about you fight in Italy for democracy and not mafia ruled pseudo-democracy? Even democracy in Germany has been eroding and with TTIP we will kiss goodbye to the rest of democracy that we still have left.

You don't need up to 90% support, if you can organize the rival protesters and overwhelm them.

You control the street, basically you can dictate anyone.

Just think how to do that!

Not forget to direct the rival protester to US embassy, other US government property.

As well as Next Media, all pro-democracy political party offices, etc.

Force all of them to evacuate!

We prefer to toy with them.

CPC will show them who is the boss.

Silly boy talking about matter he has no clues about. How about you fight in Italy for democracy and not mafia ruled pseudo-democracy? Even democracy in Germany has been eroding and with TTIP we will kiss goodbye to the rest of democracy that we still have left.

This Italian boy is going to harm the real Germans, so I advice the real Germans to kick him out.

He wanna see China to collapse, but does he have a clue about China-Germany's economic relationship?

China is the 8 million car market for Germany, and Volkswagen has made 70% of its profit in China.

The sanction war against Russia has already caused so much negative impact, now he wanna have a sanction war against China, is he out of his mind or he simply hates Germany so much?

Those pasta fressers were well known of causing troubles for Germany in the history.

This Italian boy is going to harm the real Germans, so I advice the real Germans to kick him out.

He wanna see China to collapse, but does he have a clue about China-Germany's economic relationship?

China is the 8 million car market for Germany, and Volkswagen has made 70% of its profit in China.

The sanction war against Russia has already caused so much negative impact, now he wanna have a sanction war against China, is he out of his mind or he simply hates Germany so much?

Those pasta fressers were well known of causing troubles for Germany in the history.

This guy is so utterly stupid that in another thread he even claimed that we (the EU) get oil for free because we use USD to buy oil.

1. Im half german and even if i would be 100% italian i could not be kicked out of germany, because EU citizens and live, work and travel free in all EU nations.

2. I dont want china collapse. I want that it is free and democratic, Evry dictatorical regime failes in the end. People demand justice, freedom, human rights and the ability to participate in the nation. There is no alternative for democracy in china.

3. A democratic china would prosper much more. Politicians get elected and can not be so openly corrupt. That gives a stronger economy and more trade between the EU and China.

4. Calling me a Pasta Fresser just shows what a racist bigot you are. I prefer pasta over dogs. You dont eat pasta?

This guy is so utterly stupid that in another thread he even claimed that we (the EU) get oil for free because we use USD to buy oil.

I never said that, We had a "oil for food" program with Saddam.

3. A democratic china would prosper much more. Politicians get elected and can not be so openly corrupt. That gives a stronger economy and more trade between the EU and China.
I reject this. Democracy less corrupt? Please, come work in Malaysia, Indonesia, or India. Singapore is strong benevolent dictatorship Lee Kuan Yew. The stronger the authority, the less corruption.

Oh, you seem to undestand my writings here while you claim not to undestand in the other thread. :lol:

Of course you said that, I said that the Euro could have become a petroeuro instead being forced to only use the USD. And it was clear that the petroeuro would not be limited to Iraq but to all other oil exporting nations.

In the case of oil for food, the food has to be paid to the farmers with our tax money.

Not stop lying, will ya!

1. Im half german and even if i would be 100% italian i could not be kicked out of germany, because EU citizens and live, work and travel free in all EU nations.

2. I dont want china collapse. I want that it is free and democratic, Evry dictatorical regime failes in the end. People demand justice, freedom, human rights and the ability to participate in the nation. There is no alternative for democracy in china.

4. Calling me a Pasta Fresser just shows what a racist bigot you are. I prefer pasta over dogs. You dont eat pasta?

I don't eat dog, but you eat pasta, hence the difference.

I think China should be democratic. But you know what, I'm an American. And its up to the people of China to determine their own future. We should not interfere with their own political development as we are not Chinese. I hope that people of China would make the best choice for their own future.

I think China should be democratic. But you know what, I'm an American. And its up to the people of China to determine their own future. We should not interfere with their own political development as we are not Chinese. I hope that people of China would make the best choice for their own future.

I don't interfer. All i did was too wish the chinese people all the best in their fight for freedom and democracy.

I don't eat dog, but you eat pasta, hence the difference.
you have a problem with me eating pasta?

For one, our so called democracy is full of holes and deficiencies. Before we tell others to be become democratic, we first have to reform our system dramatically. Right now we are on our way to a new form of feudalism, not by bloodlines, but by large corporations.

I reject this. Democracy less corrupt? Please, come work in Malaysia, Indonesia, or India. Singapore is strong benevolent dictatorship Lee Kuan Yew. The stronger the authority, the less corruption.

thats wrong, because that means the " authority" concentrates all the corruption on itself. You can see this in evry dictatorship. China, Singapore, North Korea and the Arab Nations as worst example.

you have a problem with me eating pasta?

Do you guys eat pasta every day? Just wondering.

We don't interfere the US internal political affairs, so the US also shouldn't interfere ours.

thats wrong, because that means the " authority" concentrates all the corruption on itself. You can see this in evry dictatorship. China, Singapore, North Korea and the Arab Nations as worst example.

And don't forget Russia, since they are now one of the biggest supporters for China's political model.

This is Putin's Russia, love it or leave it.

Back
Top Bottom