What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

And the "accept and deal with it" part was for those Indians and other westerners who think that CCP will fall one day and china will be a democratic country. Comprendes?

We never hope that you fall cause you are always falling. sorry, we are moving to the top and you are falling behind further and futher.

Indians really don't need to jump out to preach democracy to the Chinese ,cause if India represent s what you can get out of democracy, all the Chinese people will grimace and say oh,please ,no.

Last edited:
Yes Nihonji sama, its never good to remember you were once a colony/subject to another nation/country, especially when you are bigger/getting bigger than the said colonial master today.:( Its the same feeling South Korea has towards Japan, Vietnam has towards China, India/Australia/U.S have towards us, Brazil has towards portugal, Mexico has towards spain etc etc.....

Mongol Empire was one of the biggest and cruellest power in human history, but nowdays no ones gives a crap about Mongolia

We never hope that you fall cause you are always falling. sorry, we are moving to the top and you are falling behind further and futher.

Indians really don't need to jump out to preach democracy to the Chinese ,cause if India represent s what you can get out of democracy, all the Chinese people will grimace and say oh,please ,no.
:hitwall: You still didnt understand my statement, I said something good about China, I cannot dumb it down more than this. You should read my post #10 again.

You must be the king of contradictory statements. In a single statement you also hoped that India doesn't fail and also declared it a failure.
There are many people in India also who have a lot of misconceptions about china like you have about India. I don't blame you, there is very little people to people contact between Indians and Chinese, you can say it is due to the previous closed nature of CCP or the language barrier.
For me who has seen both sides of the coin, I don't get into India and china politics, it helps me to keep my head calm.
And a friendly advice to you my pong you, get your head out of the sand. Like there are good things happening in China, there are also many good things happening in India. No one in India is preaching anything to you about democracy or how to run your country. (yoga maybe)
My country is also climbing the ladder of progress abeit a little slow but none the less its getting up there.

CD is one of those anti-protest supporters, no way he will get arrested.

Most likely he has his vacation during China's national day.

CD is one of those anti-protest supporters, no way he will get arrested.

Most likely he has his vacation during China's national day.

dont go by someone's social networking account and views...u never know he was loyal to his homeland Honk Kong or main land China!

I am sure, he was a true HongKonger...he must have fought for his freedom ...cant imagine what could have happened to him....hope he survives the wrath CCP....

Hope CD is safe and sound and will join us soon

dont go by someone's social networking account and views...u never know he was loyal to his homeland Honk Kong or main land China!

I am sure, he was a true HongKonger...he must have fought for his freedom ...cant imagine what could have happened to him....hope he survives the wrath CCP....

Most HKers are against the protest, it is a fact.

Those protestors are ruining their daily life, it is also a fact.

So you aren't a short brown Indian with a billion clone brothers? News to me. :coffee:
lol..know abt u well .that should be suffice..ur knowledge abt Indian is pretty bad...ha ha haaa

* post reported for using abusive language

Most HKers are against the protest, it is a fact.

Those protestors are ruining their daily life, it is also a fact.

most may be against but many are protesting and we cannot rule out that our man could be amonst those many! ?

:hitwall: You still didnt understand my statement, I said something good about China, I cannot dumb it down more than this. You should read my post #10 again..

Actually very few common people in mainland china know what is going on in HK, courtesy of CCP's censorship on all media houses. And to tell you bluntly only small percentage of Chinese civilians understand what democracy is, for the majority communism is just the way of life.
There is a 15 days compulsory communism orientation program when a Chinese student joins college, guess what they teach and show in there.
So, I dont think CCP is going to fall anytime soon. It's there to stay and we have to accept and deal with it.

That's your post #10 ,and if you think you were saying something good about China in this post then the comprehension problem lies with you . stop talking about how well you know democracy, I lived in US for 5 years and I know what US style democracy is, but maybe you can insist that I know little about Indian style democracy,about that I will admit . in every country, people's normal way of life is the way of life, same in China, same in India. last year over 100 million Chinese travel abroad,the most in the world. and we know what other countries are like, we prefer our current system,which develops and modernizes our country fast and gets our people rich,for now ,that's what people care the most in China.

The number of Chinese outbound tourists in 2014 will likely exceed 100 million, more than the population of Germany and nearing the population of Japan.
Outbound Chinese tourists to surpass 100 million in 2014. Northeast Asian airlines first to benefit | CAPA - Centre for Aviation

Last edited:
I wish the people in Honkong all sucess in their fight for democracy and i hope that it spreads to all of China. The people of china have the right to make their own decissions.

That's your post #10 ,and if you think you were saying something good about China in this post then the comprehension problem lies with you .

I dont think CCP is going to fall anytime soon. It's there to stay and we have to accept and deal with it.
First, that post was directed to another member and not you. I was telling that person that CCP is there to stay. You just took it personally. I dont even know why you replied me for that post.

we prefer our current system,which develops and modernizes our country fast and gets our people rich,for now ,that's what people care the most in China.
Second, you are just repeating again what I said when I said that communism is a way of life for the mainland people. Now stop twisting words and go to sleep man, its like 2:40 am.

Back
Top Bottom