What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

@TheMatador

Joshua Wong says activists should not go home

but many are leaving mk
Yes! Mong Kok is liberated by anti-occupy. The people are cheering. Occupy protestors together with their supporters Western presstitues are in retreat and disorganized. Kids show they do not have the stamina to fight on. Now we move to Admiralty for the final showdown in front of CY Leung government building. Leader Benny Tai must be captured and imprisoned. PLA must prevent special forces extraction.

Tear Gas?

I prefer a very stinky gummy like liquid, that can still smell very gross for a week.

Make them and the protest location wet with it!

I wonder long they can stand with the smell, unless they go home and take a shower.

latest news they are retreating, threat worked well :lol:

Yes! Mong Kok is liberated by anti-occupy. The people are cheering. Occupy protestors together with their supporters Western presstitues are in retreat and disorganized. Now we move to Admiralty for the final showdown in front of CY Leung government building.

Hong Kong demonstrators withdrawing from outside Chief Executive's office, a key point of tension with authorities

yes, i see a crowd in admiralty

This is funny. I have no idea whats going on yet im laughing my *** off with the replies here.

GLORIOUS! Let them slurp the taste of the glorious PVA! XD
You should see the expression on the Western presstitute faces. They were hoping Hong Kong in chaos would trigger similar movements in mainland. Instead their running dogs are being insulted and verbally abused day and night by the common people (eat shxt! fuxk your mother!) until they lost their will to keep fighting. Hong Kong will be liberated from occupation tonight!

View From China: Hong Kong's Neighbors Baffled By Protests
Posted: 10/04/2014 12:51 pm EDT Updated: 10/04/2014 9:59 pm EDT
SHENZHEN, China -- Hong Kong's pro-democracy demonstrators have captured the imagination of people around the world with their disciplined displays of determination and hope in the face of tear gas and gang violence. But in the neighboring Chinese city of Shenzhen, on the mainland, attitudes toward the protests range from ignorance that they're even occurring to bafflement at why Hong Kongers would endanger the material comforts that undemocratic politics has granted them.

"I don't want it to succeed, and it won't succeed," said Fan Guixin, an unemployed laborer and trash collector in Shenzhen. "What do people want? They want to live in a bigger house and have a higher quality of life ... What does it matter to me who the emperor is?"

View From China: Hong Kong's Neighbors Baffled By Protests

in admiralty, they are doing a meeting and cheering with joy, something is cooking up there
why don't you just shut down the power supply, total black out before operation

91f9f6511d3bd627ba5ff94859e30926._.jpg

You should see the expression on the Western presstitute faces. They were hoping Hong Kong in chaos would trigger similar movements in mainland. Instead their running dogs are being insulted and verbally abused day and night by the common people (eat shxt! fuxk your mother!) until they lost their will to keep fighting. Hong Kong will be liberated from occupation tonight!

They will retreat tonight, but it doesn't mean HK is liberated from pro-democracy political parties and US consultants.

They will retreat tonight, but it doesn't mean HK is liberated from pro-democracy political parties and US consultants.

this will provide more fuel to the flame

dd2cd0088b8511697956c8fb2278a000._.jpg

why did they do this stupid job?

Thank you for your correction , I apologize for using the word "core colonies". I hope I didn't offend anyone.

Yes, yes you did. That's what I find very interesting about the British , despite the Imperialist system, the fact that your side considered a lease of Hong Kong. When , during such times, it was the rule of the day to seize territory through one's shear firepower.

Your side waged that brutal war against the Qing Dynasty unethically, tho, I must say. The Opium addiction devastated China, not to mention the loss of silver as a result of that so called drug trade.

Two empires, French Empire and Spanish Empire. I think there is a culture of corruption, colonial mentality amongst former French and Spanish possessions. From Latin America, to parts of Asia, and Africa.

Of the two, i would say France is by far the worse. From Vietnam/cambodia/laos to Africa, their colonies are the worse of today. Especially french colonies in Africa(where i have visited and even briefly lived in some). Many people don't know this(since they always focus too much on the anglo-saxon 'evil/hegemnonistic' U.S/U.K world), but France is by far the worse european coloniser. all french speaking african colonies still use the french currency even today(the Francs CFA). All central and west african french colonies(about 20 countries) still use this currency which is printed in France and shipped to their subjects, worse still, they are all required to keep their financial reserves with the french treasury. This is unheard of, even britain never did such a thing. They intervened openly/directly to toppled and arrest Laurent Mbagbo(ivory coast president) because he wanted to pull out of the the colonial French currency (the francs CFA).:disagree:

France is still the only former(more like current.lol) european master who still has military bases/troops in almost all its former colonies, from Cameroon,Gabon to senegal/Djibouti etc....to keep its subjects in check.:agree: They woulkd have still been in Vietnam today, had the Vietnamese not fought a self destructive bloody war to kick them out.:D:P

I wont go into too much detail here, since i dont want to derail this thread. So read this if you are interested. Then you will know that Britain is/was a colonial angel compared to France.:lol:

African Monetary Union Stirs Criticism of France - Businessweek

but France is by far the worse european coloniser.

I beg to differ. In my opinion Britain is the worst coloniser , in a subtle way. Many of the leftover confilcts/issues around the world today, are the legacy of Brits.

The Middle East mess, India-Pakistan confilct, Israel-Palestine issuse, ethnic clash in Sri Lanka/Malaysia , Sino-India border issue etc. The cause of all these issues can trace back to British colonial era.

The trick Brits used to administrate colonies, is to incite the hatred between different local ethnic groups, alienate them from each other, foster one group suppress others. In this way the people in colony will never unite to rebel Brits.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom