What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

Nice pictures. I'd refer you to the pictures I posted in other threads of pro-Chinese people in Hong Kong and I'd also ask how your two pictures prove anything about "Western style democracy" or how Hong Kongers didn't build Hong Kong themselves but what's the point?

You obviously don't understand what's going on in Hong Kong and it's a waste of my time to try to argue with you seriously when deluded Viets like you think trolling threads about China is some noble act of anti-China defiance. :disagree:
Don't be angry, the truth is the truth, a picture is worth more than thousand words...
You did not answer my serious question, instead a lengthy nonsensical interpretation...

Don't be angry, the truth is the truth, a picture is worth more than thousand words...
You did not answer my serious question, instead a lengthy nonsensical interpretation...

Battle of Dung Heap River, what serious question did you pose? All I saw was two random pictures of people waving British flags and a whole lot of nonsensical attribution and assumption by a Viet who doesn't even know the basic historical background leading up to the current Hong Kong protests. If you want to be taken seriously, try not to act like an imbecilic troll.

By the way, to refresh your memory, your actual "serious" question was: "So tell me, what they want to?" What does that even mean? Why am I even responding to you as if you're interested in legitimate debate when your pitiful trolling attempts can't even conform to proper sentence structure?

Last edited:
“Business is down 90%,” said Pui, whose pharmacy is directly across from one of the most heated protest sites, a densely packed neighborhood known as Mong Kok. “It’s just crazy. A lot of stores could close. The protesters aren’t being rational. They should go stay at the government offices.”

Selected comment: "They should go stay at the government offices."

LA Times just want to fool the reader, by believing that HK people support the protest, they just don't want to be happened in front of their shops.

I believe Pui is a Christian.

@Black Flag

Selected comment: "They should go stay at the government offices."

LA Times just want to fool the reader, by believing that HK people support the protest, they just don't want to be happened in front of their shops.

I believe Pui is a Christian.

@Black Flag

You said it right. Do not expect Western media to provide news-analysis without adding some salt to it to serve their interests. I guess the article seems to be advising the protesters to empty the business district and instead, paralyze the local government offices -- The established US media seems to be concerned that if the protests go on in this stupid direction, they will lose the already dwindling popular support.

In one way or another, even with the Western media and NGO support, the protests are extremely marginalized and their cause is ridiculed in China.

Battle of Dung Heap River, what serious question did you pose? All I saw was two random pictures of people waving British flags and a whole lot of nonsensical attribution and assumption by a Viet who doesn't even know the basic historical background leading up to the current Hong Kong protests. If you want to be taken seriously, try not to act like an imbecilic troll.

By the way, to refresh your memory, your actual "serious" question was: "So tell me, what they want to?" What does that even mean? Why am I even responding to you as if you're interested in legitimate debate when your pitiful trolling attempts can't even conform to proper sentence structure?

Okay, so now can you tell me, what do they (HK protesters) want to?

Yes in admiralty. Tonight the police move in to clean with force. The pro-Beijing anti-occupy crowd will laugh on the sidelines as occupy protestors are tear gassed and rubber bullet hit.

fck the guy looks serious now!

When over 90% of HKers raise their voice for the support of PRC, then CPC could take the consideration of steamrolling over these gangsters.

You don't need up to 90% support, if you can organize the rival protesters and overwhelm them.

You control the street, basically you can dictate anyone.

Just think how to do that!

Not forget to direct the rival protester to US embassy, other US government property.

As well as Next Media, all pro-democracy political party offices, etc.

Force all of them to evacuate!

Last edited:
Yes in admiralty. Tonight the police move in to clean with force. The pro-Beijing anti-occupy crowd will laugh on the sidelines as occupy protestors are tear gassed and rubber bullet hit.

Tear Gas?

I prefer a very stinky gummy like liquid, that can still smell very gross for a week.

Make them and the protest location wet with it!

I wonder long they can stand with the smell, unless they go home and take a shower.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom