What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

事实上我觉得你经常混迹这种论坛 你要比我清楚的多 西方对中国的妖魔化到了什么地步。洋人要乱我华夏,香港必定是根据地。改革开放到现在,我们从被洗脑到现在越来越清醒。而反观西方,甚至不用看西方,看台湾经常发言那娘们儿就知道,他们对共产党仇视到了如何癫狂的地步。指望被西方传媒掌控的香港能在几十年时间里完全承认自己的隶属北京的身份,不是很现实。
洋人 港台人 日韩人 全世界人都爱拿共产党说东道西,可事实是真的只有共产党才能救中国。没有一党独裁的霸气跟执行力,哪里来的开放,哪里来的腾飞。要知道我们三十年脱贫的人口比全世界加起来还多。
看到他们如何如何污蔑我强大的祖国,我真的想对他们说,这群靠抢劫起家匪二代,有什么资格去评论共产党。
他们只知道独裁,却不知道什么叫做党内民主,更不知道要执行国家级的发展战略需要多强大的系统执行力。
吃饱饭才能去讨论民主,等全中国都吃穿不愁的时候,也许我们国家自己就会进行民主化转型的。
但我觉得不会和西方普世价值里的精英政治一样,从共产主义发展出的民主模式,也许才是更优秀的。至少我觉得要比金融寡头来领导的议会选举要强的多。

Nope, you are wrong!

It's Confucianism who save China!

Not Communism nor Democracy!

Do you think Taiwan and HK are kind of foreign ideology worshiper?

What we do is just being a Chinese. Unlike in mainland, we have freedom to do it.

We don't care about democracy, etc. Just some US bribed politicians and controlled media who care about democracy.

That is why we are successful.

And now you have freedom to be a Chinese.

And you should do it great this time!

we dictate our own terms which have to be suitable to us Chinese
if you want them take them ALL as if we dont know shit about india
just show the world your progress of becoming the next superpower cant you?
ciao goodbye

to dictate your own terms,you've to remain consistent.providing Visa to make them coverage of news and later b!tch!ng about it is contradictory and showing inconsistency.perhaps your country doesn't share your concern.

LOL, bad idea. :P You won't like it.

I'll tell you anyway. There was this General in Ancient China called Yue Fei (from Henan province), he is one of the great patriots and folk heroes in Chinese history, and widely revered for leading the fight against the Jurchen-led Jin Dynasty.

But he was framed, and betrayed by the Song Dynasty official Qin Hui and his wife, and thus our great hero was executed.

The two dough sticks represent Qin Hui and his wife, who framed and executed Yue Fei. That's why the name in Cantonese is "oil fried ghost" (油炸鬼), because every time we fry the two sticks of Youtiao (油條), we are frying the traitorous couple. :cheesy:
Oh the poor Yue fei! :tsk:

And his wife who cheated him is now an "oil fried ghost", serves 'em right. :enjoy:

53759608e95a8a667d617b844f631475-jpg.96297

This thing called 果子in Tianjin thogh means another kind 点心 in Japan.
And this kind more delicious.
View attachment 96333
And similar Indian food.
View attachment 96334
Just FYI:
Poori is very different from those youtiao.Pooris 're like soft & deep fried tortillas. :)

Sorry for the OT :)

I actually think that it is very likely that Shanghai will surpass us in this regard.

See the new Shanghai free trade zone, and their incredible growth momentum.

I do not mind, I'm a nationalist. The good of the country is more important than the individual city.

I thought you would choose Shenzhen since many HKers choose to live there.

Shanghai simply has more Taiwanese in comparison.

Oh the poor Yue fei! :tsk:

And his wife who cheated him is now an "oil fried ghost", serves 'em right. :enjoy:

Just FYI:
Poori is very different from those youtiao.Pooris 're like soft & deep fried tortillas. :)

Sorry for the OT :)

I don't get it. It was Yue Fei's wife who betrayed the general, or Qin Hui's wife who co-conspiracy against the loyal general?

Waves of Chinese refugees to Vietnam in hundreds of years will tell you another story.

Most of Chinese descents living today in Malaysia and Indonesia have their ancestors root in Vietnam if you don't know.

why doing this March ? just dial 911 and call uncle sam :rofl: they will bring Democracy :usflag:
yes!!hahahaha ,,,,lol ,,, so-called democracy has killed so many people in ukraine, iraq, Libya, and syria. when USA wants to destroy a country ,he will send democracy to the country first ,,,,,,really so kind!!!

Waves of Chinese refugees to Vietnam in hundreds of years will tell you another story.

Most of Chinese descents living today in Malaysia and Indonesia have their ancestors root in Vietnam if you don't know.
ok ,china is much poorer than vietnam ,ok ??are you satisfied ?

Definitely agree with you!

The same with the terrorist attacks, while none happened in the West.

Definitely agree with the living standard.

Very poor people!

Chinese people deserve much better.

Work harder than anyone else, but still poor...

Poor people.

You should see people house in HK.
yes ,we are too poor ,come to help us ,,,,,,,,godness! come on ,baby,,,,can't you be smart,,,,,,i know in your eyes china is always poor to maintain your superior feeling ,,,,but tell the truth ,,ten years ago ,i do think taiwan is much richer ,,but now ,taiwan is a rubbish to me ,,,by the way ,i am in shenzhen now ,,, seems not worse than taiwan..

Hoping for a speedy resolution in Hong Kong.
dream on !!!

Last edited:
Lool you always win at the end? What's that suppose to mean bro? How many battles/things have you won at the end? Lol
The ability of the U. S to be able to influence/finance/instigate protests globally against its rivals, is a show of just how powerful and influential it is. In fact China (and to a lesser extent even Russia ) ar still lplaying a defensive game, not because they want but because they are very weak and vulnerable unlike what many of us think.
In fact even Iran is more /less more successful in thwarting any foreign influence in its country than China /Russia. There are no xijiang like regular terrorists bombings /stabbings etc in Iran, nor are there are any Chechen like terrorists groups roaming the country commiting suicide bombings /fighting the government etc.

As far as China and Russia can't even handle their internal issues /problems (which I must confess our governments /intelligence agencies have a hand in.. 8-)), then how do they even think they can even challenge us(west/U.S)?o_O Lol

As for the protests and U. S/U.K involvement, of course I don't find anything wrong in that. As I said any established powers will always try and undermine any upcoming one, irregardless of the country. So no surprise in that, only the naive /stupid who don't understand geo politis will find it immoral /illegal /hegemoistic. :lol: politics is not a fairy tale and never will be :D

Lool Even if we did financed the protests , so what? lol this is the law of the jungle, if you can't survive /retaliate then stay silent and hide :sniper::wacko:
:disagree: You think USA is influential because you do not live in China (or Russia I presume). Nobody gives a r@ts a$$ about USA and its "magical" influence here because our media is not open to foreigners :D

China.... the Celestial Empire.... the most powerful nation in East Asia if not the world!!!

We defeated superpowers USA and Soviet Union. We defeated Japan, India, Vietnam and Philippines. Nobody on this planet is as badass as us these days :china:

8e6277b375d10037544cfaf863410913.jpg

Last edited:
yes ,we are too poor ,come to help us ,,,,,,,,godness! come on ,baby,,,,can't you be smart,,,,,,i know in your eyes china is always poor to maintain your superior feeling ,,,,but tell the truth ,,ten years ago ,i do think taiwan is much richer ,,but now ,taiwan is a rubbish to me ,,,by the way ,i am in shenzhen now ,,, seems not worse than taiwan..

We already did much to help you.

Like for example, Shenzhen.

You are living in Shenzhen now, do you like it?

Do you owned an apartment and a car?

i just earn money here ,,,then take my money to buy a house in another city ,,,i don't want to quarrel with you, please come to mainland and have a look ,

sorry for telling the truth ,taiwan is only a dog of USA ,,,,no matter what you do,even your own affair, you will have to get usa's agree

another black guy was shot in the leg just because he didnt wear seat belt
:o: Severe penalty for not wearing a seatbelt. I guess everybody buckles up.

Yes Keel is right. Don't eat the bait. Once PLA comes to Hongkong, check mate. A great disaster for China.
No I think Type 099A2 tanks in Central would be really cool :cool: Aren't going to run anybody down of course. Just show up for fun and scare some people watch them run away LOL ROFL :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom