What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

They were executed, but getting condemned and cursed by the future generation forever.

But they are the role model for the modern Chinese liberals.
Errrr in the South Asian section I've earned enough brick bats for being a liberal myself.
So I often run out of words when liberals from other parts of the world get blamed. :)

Errrr in the South Asian section I've earned enough brick bats for being a liberal myself.
So I often run out of words when liberals from other parts of the world get blamed. :)

I made a typo, Qin and his wife didn't get executed at the end, but a patriot like Yue Fei got executed by his corrupt/spineless/selfish emperor.

That's why the Chinese liberals believe it is better to be Qin Kuai than to be Yue Fei.

BTW, the liberals in the different countries are different, but the Chinese liberals are the most disgusting creatures that I have ever seen in my life.

No problem buddy. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions as well. :cheers:
Lolzzz
You've no idea what you're asking for. :P
Now brace up and get ready to get tortured by my questions. :lol:

I made a typo, Qin and his wife didn't get executed at the end, but a patriot like Yue Fei got executed by his corrupt/spineless/selfish emperor.

That's why the Chinese liberals believe it is better to be Qin Kuai than to be Yue Fei.

BTW, the liberals in the different countries are different, but the Chinese liberals are the most disgusting creatures that I have ever seen in my life.

Yeah I noticed that. :)
I was about to ask you which version is right.

Thank you guys!!!
:-)

BTW, the liberals in different countries are different, but the Chinese liberals are the most disgusting creatures that I have ever seen.

You are right, liberals are different in every country. And Chinese liberals might be the worst in the world.

Even liberals from other countries would hate them.

You are right, they are different in every country. And Chinese liberals might be the worst in the world.

BTW, if the HKers still remember the old Qin Hui, then they should also see that the modern Qin Hui is now doing everything to destabilize HK in order to appease their master.

A Hanjian will never admit himself/herself as a Hanjian, and they will pretend that they are patriotic, but their actual actions speak otherwise.

BTW, if the HKers still remember the old Qin Hui, then they should also see that the modern Qin Hui is now doing everything to destabilize HK in order to appease their master.

A Hanjian will never admit that he/she is a Hanjian, and they will pretend that they are patriotic, but their actual actions speak otherwise.

And the modern Hanjian will share the same fate as Qin Hui, being cursed and hated for the rest of eternity.

Luckily the Mainland is awake now, and they can clearly see the difference between patriots, and traitors who serve foreign interests.

That's the most important thing, since the Mainland is the heart of Chinese civilization. As long as they stay strong, then the Chinese civilization will continue to rise again.

Even if HK and Taiwan fall into political chaos, and economic stagnation.

What greatly disturbes me is the fact that so many kids are on the street, supposely lots 16-18 and even some claim of 12 year old, I am assuming they are with parents otherwise there would be some really nasty human scums who dont even pay attention to their children. Unlike 1989 when those who joined in beijing were mostly university students or young adults, who should have fully developed common sense and political understanding by then to be fully responsible for their own action (eventhough they were fooled and used), whats happening now in hongkong is even more irresponsible, those school and parents who let their kids out on the street deserve to be charged.

And the modern Hanjian will share the same fate as Qin Hui, being cursed and hated for the rest of eternity.

Luckily the Mainland is awake now, and they can clearly see the difference between patriots, and traitors who serve foreign interests.

That's the most important thing, since the Mainland is the heart of Chinese civilization. As long as they stay strong, then the Chinese civilization will continue to rise again.

Even if HK and Taiwan fall into political chaos, and economic stagnation.

American Conservatives = White Supremacists
American Liberals = American Nationalists in a state sense

Chinese Conservatives = Chinese Nationalists in a state sense
Chinese Liberals = self-hating sellout

That's why the American liberals will always be our biggest opponent, since we are just representing our country in a different perspective from them.

Whereas if the American conservatives take in charge, they will guarantee an easy victory for China, since the American conservatives are just as self-destructive as the Chinese liberals, albeit in a different way.

Ironically, the most racist states in the US are the most keen ones to break the US off by seceding from it.

at 9:50.

This is a good movie, in that the effects are good, but story is lame.

Now why did I want to show that part, it perfectly describes the situation now.

天下万物,朕给你的,才是你的,朕不给你,你不能抢.

All things under the heavens, if Zhen (a name emperors use to address themselves) gives it to you, then it's yours, if Zhen doesn't, you can't take it.

Hong Kong's current situation is given to them by China, if we wish it, you can have it, if not we will take it all back. Agreements with the British means nothing, the British are nothing, they took HK in the first place when we were nothing, so now it's only appropriate that we honor nothing when they are nothing.

The people of Hong Kong must understand, even if we did bend and grant elections, do they not think we can easily bend people to our will. I don't mean blackmail, I just mean we have so much resources at our disposal, especially the HK elite need China, and even if they didn't they can be bought or forced(see, I doubt they are very clean, any attempt to investigate them would certainly return results, no?), we can make life very difficult for whoever elected that doesn't want to work with us.

To tell the truth, in my point of view, free election is not a bad thing. Choosing a local government in a democracy way doesn't mean that Hongkong will become a different country / split from China. Indonesia has the experience of having free election, from our highest government entity, the president, governor, to our local government, the mayor. But it doesn't mean that my town is not an Indonesia town anymore.

The problem is with China is, They are a communism government. So their political system will be very different to Indonesia; which is a full democracy country (although right now we struggle for our democracy right). But China and Hongkong has an agreement that you call "one country two system". And you even consider Hongkong as different country. Look at the Asian Game. Even Hongkong and Macau has their own athlete representative. So in my own view of point, Hongkong should has the right to decide their own government system. BUT I understand what Beijing afraid of. A fully independent local government will definitely hard to control. And Beijing is definitely has the right to control Hongkong, as Hongkong is still considered as a part of China.

So, I think the best way to solve Hongkong problem is that both parties can compromise and seek the middle way to solve their difference. According to Chinese Dragon, Beijing has given some election right to Hongkong people, by choosing some representative that is already accepted by CCP. I think it is already a good progress. So, now Hongkong people should be patient and accept this "Middle Way" rather than forcing their will to get a free election.

If both parties accepted the limited democracy that Beijing offer, the democracy in Hongkong can progress in a slow and step by step way. The next step should be that CCP should open a branch in Hongkong that can accommodate Hongkong people who want to join politic and voice their political view. And these Hongkong People who join the CCP branch should be prioritize to join the election. By then, Beijing just need to watch their branch in Hongkong, and Hongkong CCP party just need to watch the local government like in a democracy country where the Parliament watch their government.

I think it is already a democracy model of a government.

A multiple parties democracy is not better than a single party government. Because having more than one political parties who have different political ideology will only hampered the country. I don't believe political party. They are not people representative, and they are usually just act like a parasite who always disturb Government's plan. So a single party democracy will be better for Hongkong who seek a democracy model of government. But once again, it should go step by step. Not just doing giant leap that will only destabilize the country.

Last edited:
To tell the truth, in my point of view, free election is not a bad thing. Choosing a local government in a democracy way doesn't mean that Hongkong will become a different country / split from China. Indonesia has the experience of having free election, from our highest government entity, the president, governor, to our local government, the mayor. But it doesn't mean that my town is not an Indonesia town anymore.

The problem is with China is, They are a communism government. So their political system will be very different to Indonesia; which is a full democracy country (although right now we struggle for our democracy right). But China and Hongkong has an agreement that you call "one country two system". And you even consider Hongkong as different country. Look at the Asian Game. Even Hongkong and Macau has their own athlete representative. So in my own view of point, Hongkong should has the right to decide their own government system. BUT I understand what Beijing afraid of. A fully independent local government will definitely hard to control. And Beijing is definitely has the right to control Hongkong, as Hongkong is still considered as a part of China.

So, I think the best way to solve Hongkong problem is that both parties can compromise and seek the middle way to solve their difference. According to Chinese Dragon, Beijing has given some election right to Hongkong people, by choosing some representative that is already accepted by CCP. I think it is already a good progress. So, now Hongkong people should be patient and accept this "Middle Way" rather than forcing their will to get a free election.

If both parties accepted the limited democracy that Beijing offer, the democracy in Hongkong can progress in a slow and step by step way. The next step should be that CCP should open a branch in Hongkong that can accommodate Hongkong people who want to join politic and voice their political view. And these Hongkong People who join the CCP branch should be prioritize to join the election. By then, Beijing just need to watch their branch in Hongkong, and Hongkong CCP party just need to watch the local government like in a democracy country where the Parliament watch their government.

I think it is already a democracy model of a government.

A multiple parties democracy is not better than a single party government. Because having more than one political parties who have different political ideology will only hampered the country. I don't believe political party. They are not people representative, and they are usually just act like a parasite who always disturb Government's plan. So a single party democracy will be better for Hongkong who seek a democracy model of government. But once again, it should go step by step. Not just doing giant leap that will only destabilize the country.

A well articulated post, @Brainsucker . Thank you for sharing your view.

As informed people probably know, the China media exposed more evidence of ties between Hong Kong's protest leaders and US agents. As on now, I am unable to post news article links. I could post YouTube video links. I don't know why this website has this type of a restriction.

In one case, the US agents tried to secretly work with a Hong Kong protest leader in Macau, China at the Venetian Macao, which is owned by Las Vegas Sands Corp. China's surveillance network fortunately monitored this secret activity. The secret plan involved US instructions and material support for the Hong Kong protest leader. In return, the Hong Kong useful idiot would protest against China and protest in favor of change secretly controlled by the US.

The Las Vegas Sands Corp. is owned by Sheldon Adelson. Sheldon Adelson is a Zionist Jew who was accused swindling various business partners and of bribing Chinese officials. Sheldon Adelson legally bribes US government officials, especially those connected to the Republican Party. Sheldon Adelson thoroughly supports Israel's genocide of Palestine.

As you could see, the Zionist West uses its government bureaus and private businesses to perform secret activities for the detriment of others. At the same time, the Zionist West hypocritically boasts it has the freest and most fair government and businesses. The courageous Snowden already showed the secret ties between US electronics companies, US websites, and US government. The secret ties are used for espionage and covert activities.

Last edited:
@ChineseTiger1986

I think its not that simple. There are Chinese hard conservatives who are extremely anti-CPC and social liberals that are pro-CPC. For example, Okemos, Sahalian and Kolaps are all neocons that want regression back to pure Confucianism and think that the only way to do that is to get rid of the CPC.

Nope, you are wrong!

It's Confucianism who save China!

Not Communism nor Democracy!

Do you think Taiwan and HK are kind of foreign ideology worshiper?

What we do is just being a Chinese. Unlike in mainland, we have freedom to do it.

We don't care about democracy, etc. Just some US bribed politicians and controlled media who care about democracy.

That is why we are successful.

And now you have freedom to be a Chinese.

And you should do it great this time!
其实我建议你有时间来大陆看看,不要被所谓的媒体蒙蔽了双眼。在我现在生存的土地上,正在进行的是全世界史无前例的迅速崛起。庞大且有效的基础设施建设、迅速而有效地惠民政策、极高强度的反腐工作正在进行。
如果你认为仅仅是一种虚妄的思想或者一种空泛的主义拯救了中国,那我觉得你才是大错特错。
你所了解的中国近代史跟现代史,在我看来是有所偏颇的。
首先就自由而言,我的国家是有自由的,为什么这么说,是因为我们可以跟全世界任何一个国家发出不一样的声音。我们不必附和任何人的观点。
我们可以在50年代刚刚接管一片疮痍的中国时勇敢的对16个国家的联合军说:滚出我朋友的土地!
我们可以在60年代一穷二白的时候勇敢的跟苏联说:滚开我的土地!
我们可以这么做,请问你们在那个年代还有哪个国家可以这么做!
这是我们国家的自由,让世界华人所骄傲的自由。
至于你说的那种自由,我们并不缺,只不过为了国家的发展,我们必须做出牺牲!
我们设置贸易壁垒,为的是保护华人企业,我们在两个世纪的时间里面惨遭杀戮跟践踏。我们建国的时候这片土地上什么都没有,我们仅仅几十年从头开始的技术积累,完全无法抗衡西方的技术积淀,完全开放就意味着国家必亡。
我们限制言论自由,因为这个时候只有一个声音是中国需要的——如何让中国更加富强!我们要复兴并且回归本来属于我们的位置!过去十七个世纪里面我们都是世界的巅峰,我们要回来!
西方世界跟台湾和HK关系融洽,那是因为你们根本在他们眼里就是贩夫走卒。
自由、独裁、这都是幌子,如果西方真的想贯彻自由,那新加坡是什么?没有独裁,新加坡怎么会有今天?
不要幼稚了,朋友,适当的时候来中国看看吧!不要把国人的纪律性跟奴隶划等号,我们不是奴隶,我们是当今世纪的主角!
西方帝国主义亡我之心不死,而且永远都不会死!这点我们比谁都清楚!

Back
Top Bottom