What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

Oh my God, a stupid 17 years old kid like Joshua Wong can become a leader in protest. Why China Govt cant handle even a low IQ kid ?? :lol:
472547e049400d8f296b0e26b707fc13.jpg

Lool you always win at the end? What's that suppose to mean bro? How many battles/things have you won at the end? Lol
The ability of the U. S to be able to influence/finance/instigate protests globally against its rivals, is a show of just how powerful and influential it is. In fact China (and to a lesser extent even Russia ) ar still lplaying a defensive game, not because they want but because they are very weak and vulnerable unlike what many of us think.
In fact even Iran is more /less more successful in thwarting any foreign influence in its country than China /Russia. There are no xijiang like regular terrorists bombings /stabbings etc in Iran, nor are there are any Chechen like terrorists groups roaming the country commiting suicide bombings /fighting the government etc.

As far as China and Russia can't even handle their internal issues /problems (which I must confess our governments /intelligence agencies have a hand in.. 8-)), then how do they even think they can even challenge us(west/U.S)?o_O Lol

As for the protests and U. S/U.K involvement, of course I don't find anything wrong in that. As I said any established powers will always try and undermine any upcoming one, irregardless of the country. So no surprise in that, only the naive /stupid who don't understand geo politis will find it immoral /illegal /hegemoistic. :lol: politics is not a fairy tale and never will be :D

Lool Even if we did financed the protests , so what? lol this is the law of the jungle, if you can't survive /retaliate then stay silent and hide :sniper::wacko:

I already told you your ideas are dumb. By your own stupid standards, Muslim terrorists/rebels are the world's most powerful community. Next up are illegal immigrants from Latin America. In reality, things are more complex than your idiotic fantasies.

Anyhow, going back to more relevant matters . . .

Notice how the US government, US media, and US corporations do not support the independence of Catalonia from Spain and Scotland from the UK. They support divide and conquer for Eastern Europe, Syria, Libya, Sudan, Palestine, Russia, China, etc. They use some excuses about freedom and human rights to hide their true goals.

Update:
US media is reporting about Keith Rose, who is a white guy in the US and who created protest signs that support both the black American community's Michael Brown protests and Hong Kong protests. The US media is also spreading rumors that the Hong Kong protests support the Michael Brown protests.

Maybe the US media is getting desperate. The US media is desperately trying to direct attention away from the Michael Brown protests and into the Hong Kong protests.

Last edited:
If it doesn't work, then the "One Country Two Systems" will be abolished, and HK will be fully integrated into China.
And u will get a hard sanction from US when breaking 'human rights' in HK, ur economy will collapse :pop:

Seem like the US wanna send a strong message to China to remind Mr.Xi that who is the big boss. If China dont wanna get sanction, then be nice, and work hard to make US boss happy again:pop:

Seem like the US wanna send a strong message to China to remind Mr.Xi that who is the big boss. If China dont wanna get sanction, then be nice, and work hard to make US boss happy again:pop:

It's more like you are masturbating to your own fantasies, and boasting about it.

Meanwhile, Vietnam is still poisoned by Agent Orange and begging anyone to help them with the SCS disputes. Vietnamese are too dumb to protest for a better government and way too dumb to build a great nation, so they wade across rivers in plastic bags.

Vietnam's bridge in a bag

Last edited:
This is our own fault, so we should have the responsibility to fix it.

The only reason I wish for the Mainland to help is because the HK government is so weak and useless, they can't even uphold their own laws.

This is a good lesson for us though, this is why the Mainland should never move towards a Western-style democracy, in a Chinese society it only results in political chaos like in HK and Taiwan.

The tricky part is that any help from Beijing will only inflame those troublemaking idiots even more. What do your friends and family have to say about the protests so far? I'm curious as to what their opinions are.

There's so many tycoons in CN mainland. much worse.

Luckily for Vietnam, it's so poor and backwards that there are literally no tycoons...or any wealthy people for that matter. Vietnam...so much better than China because everyone in Vietnam is Sub-Saharan Africa poor. :crazy:

I don't get it. It was Yue Fei's wife who betrayed the general, or Qin Hui's wife who co-conspiracy against the loyal general?

The two sticks of dough represent Qin Hui and the wife of Qin Hui (Lady Wang).

So when we deep fry the Youtiao, we are deep frying this traitorous couple, who plotted against, framed and executed the hero Yue Fei.

And thus they betrayed China, in favor of the Jurchen-led Jin Dynasty. Since Yue Fei was the one leading the fight against them.

Here are their statues in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province, kneeling in front of the tomb of Yue Fei.

b5d538c7eaa13f88fbcb13c414854ff6.jpg

These statues are regularly cursed at, spit at, and often vandalized. That's how much loathing people feel towards these two traitors.

Hence the Cantonese alternative name for Youtiao, "oil fried ghost/devil" (油炸鬼). Two oil fried sticks, representing the two traitors, hand in hand.

Last edited:
i just earn money here ,,,then take my money to buy a house in another city ,,,i don't want to quarrel with you, please come to mainland and have a look ,

Mainland is growing fast.

But there still a lot of homework need to be done.

sorry for telling the truth ,taiwan is only a dog of USA ,,,,no matter what you do,even your own affair, you will have to get usa's agree

That depend on the which part of Taiwan.

There are democracy's dog in Taiwan, as well as Confucian patriots.

As well as in mainland too, communist's dog and Confucian patriots.

Only US is democracy.

No democracy except US.

Oh my God, a stupid 17 years old kid like Joshua Wong can become a leader in protest. Why China Govt cant handle even a low IQ kid ?? :lol:
View attachment 97103

Joshua... sound like a Christian name.

Btw, his hair style look like an IDIOT!

And the face of a MAD person.

Kind of depressing to see this....

Last edited:
The two sticks of dough represent Qin Hui and the wife of Qin Hui (Lady Wang).

So when we deep fry the Youtiao, we are deep frying this traitorous couple, who plotted against, framed and executed the hero Yue Fei.

And thus they betrayed China, in favor of the Jurchen-led Jin Dynasty. Since Yue Fei was the one leading the fight against them.

Here are their statues in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province, kneeling in front of the tomb of Yue Fei.

View attachment 97155

These statues are regularly cursed at, spit at, and often vandalized. That's how much loathing people feel towards these two traitors.

Hence the Cantonese name for Youtiao, "oil fried ghost/devil" (油炸鬼). Two oil fried sticks, representing the two traitors, hand in hand.

The liberals maintain a soft spineless stance against the aggressive foreigners, they are the modern Qin Kuai who always seeks to sell China out.

Also, the liberals are trying to white wash for Qin Kuai and to deny the patriotism of Yue Fei.

三论岳飞绝不是“民族英雄”_评论_腾讯网

Tencent is the haven for the traitorous liberals, who wants to convince people that is OK for everyone to become Qin Kuai.

The US is simply retarded by using these idiots to convince the Chinese people to stir up a color revolution against CPC, but it has only backfired their plan.

The US and the pro-West democrazy supporters believed that they are smart by distorting China's history, but they didn't realize that they have already pissed off the ordinary Chinese folks and pushed them more towards CPC's side in the end.

Last edited:
Very true. The pro-Beijing camp always gets the vast majority of the votes in the HK elections, but the sore losers can't accept that.

Per capita GDP in nominal terms is not a very good measure.

I've traveled across the Mainland a lot, and I think a lot of cities there have a higher standard of living than Hong Kong.

You should stay in HK my friend we need more of your type, these protests are by idealist students who have no clue what they are doing, riled by the US NGOS. Repeat of the Ukraine protests.

I don't get it. It was Yue Fei's wife who betrayed the general, or Qin Hui's wife who co-conspiracy against the loyal general?
Oh my bad!
I had misunderstood the story I thought it was Yue Fei's wife when in reality it was Qin's wife.
This is what I read....
Lady Wang devised a plan to execute Yue. She told Qin to slip an execution notice inside the skin of an orange and send it to the judge presiding over Yue's case. This way, Yue and his companions would be put to death before the emperor or Qin himself would have to rescind an open order of execution. This conspiracy became known as the "East Window Plot".

The liberals maintain a soft spineless stance against the aggressive foreigners, they are the modern Qin Kuai who always seeks to sell China out.

Also, the liberals are trying to white wash for Qin Kuai and to deny the patriotism of Yue Fei.

三论岳飞绝不是“民族英雄”_评论_腾讯网

Tencent is the haven for the traitorous liberals, who wants to convince people that is OK for everyone to become Qin Kuai.

The US is retarded by using these idiots to convince the Chinese people to stir up a color revolution against CPC, but it has only backfired their plan.

The US and the pro-West democrazy supporters believed that they are smart by distorting China's history, but they didn't realize that they have simply pissed the ordinary Chinese folks off and pushed them more towards CPC at the end.

We will remember those anti-China traitors for a long time.

Qin Hui and his wife murdered Yue Fei and betrayed China a thousand years ago, but we still deep fry them every morning for breakfast. :D

And they still have to bow in front of Yue Fei's tomb, maybe for the rest of eternity.

Qin Hui and his wife murdered Yue Fei and betrayed China a thousand years ago, but we still deep fry them every morning for breakfast. :D

Yet those liberals are still trying to become the new Qin Hui.

All those anti-CPC Chinese liberals are born sub-humans with an IQ lower than a monkey.

I was shocked when I saw these kneeling iron statues.Were Lady Wang and Qin Hui also executed??

image.jpg

This trip to China and far east has been an enlightening one. :)
Now you guys can expect me posting more OTs in your forum. :P

Last edited:
I was shocked when I saw these kneeling iron statues.Were Lady Wang and Qin Hui also executed??

View attachment 97231

This trip to China and far east has been an enlightening one. :)
Now you guys can expect me postings more OTs in your forum. :P

They weren't executed at the end of their life time, but getting condemned and cursed by the future generation forever.

But they are also the role model for the modern Chinese liberals.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom