What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

^
What do you mean with the choice of HK citizens?

You mean those HK silent majority?

NO!

That is not democracy!

US is democracy!

You are living in Vietnam, a communist hellhole!

What do you know about democracy anyway?

What about Macau? I've been reading into the clamor in Hong Kong, but nothing is ever posted about Macau.

What's your take on it?

Taiwan is a lost cause. The sooner they embrace the motherland, the better. The island has no future of its own: They are destined to be controlled either by Beijing, or by others.

If you are in Taiwan, do you dare to say this?

If yes, we will make a huge pro-Chinese civilization protest and coup!

Last edited:
What about Macau? I've been reading into the clamor in Hong Kong, but nothing is ever posted about Macau.

What's your take on it?

Macau people love to gamble.

But they lost in democracy and no democracy gambling.

So now, they go silent and work hard to pay their gambling debt.

Say in governance is the basic right right of humans, otherwise its just slavery with an alias

lol , he'd better be careful lol. I never said I supported KMT or any party but do think that power won by civil war in my eyes' is illegitimate. Then some of those mainland Chinese members started calling me traitors, blah blah, haha. If the CCP enjoys power gained from civil war so much, would they like to taste their own medicine and other parties start overthrowing them? We must stay away from military coup and all those crazy civil wars that only uncivilized countries are going through. Only ordinary citizens will suffer in the end and the country itself will suffer major setbacks. Look what China has been going through. Therefore, a gradual transition to democracy where power can peaceful transfer from one party to another works best for the country.

I have pretty much ignores those those Chinese members here who started bombarding me for my refusal to support their dear CCP. Funny how some people can be so indoctrinated. I am loyalist only to Chinese civilization, not to any political parties.

:kiss3:

The BEST Chinese member here in PDF!!!

This is the real true Chinese!!!

I hope CCP, Christian KMT and DPP go to die! And don't forget to apologize to all Chinese people and ancestors!

The future gen must have a say n their choice of governance. Imposing slavery will not work in the long term.

You do know that is how regimes changed hand throughout human history. If the students or whoever have enough guts to start a civil war and win, than they deserve to be the new rulers

Just like US backed pro-democracy young people protesters in HK, right?

By saying this, you want to say US have the right to back a coup in HK and deserve all the rewards after that.

As well as later for the rest of mainland China.

In expanse of Chinese civilian who just want a peaceful life and the rise of Chinese civilization without foreigner interfering.

4034230af1b8bd9e5941e217e6a350cc.jpg

Students are lucky that they will not be brutalized by a police clad with military grade equipment. Unlike poor US citizens.

They may sit on campus or streets until their a** turn red, for all we concern. LOL,

Say in governance is the basic right right of humans, otherwise its just slavery with an alias

Nope.

Basic rights of humans is food and water.
Then shelter.
Then healthcare.
Then education.

Proper governance should provide all that. India dreadfully fails at all 4 of them considering the mass starvation, the lack of toilets, massive diseases and high illiteracy and lack of schools.

It's the failure of Hindu culture as your caste system is the greatest human rights abuse system man has ever created.

View attachment 83822

Students are lucky that they will not be brutalized by a police clad with military grade equipment. Unlike poor US citizens.

They may sit on campus or streets until their a** turn red, for all we concern. LOL,

US is democracy.

Black people in Ferguson are not democracy, the policemen are the democracy.

Students in Taiwan and HK are the democracy, the policemen are not democracy.

A very simple logic that most of members here unable to understand. What a bunch of idiots!

Ferguson, US
You can't compare the savageness of the US police showing their rifles ready to fire, with Maidan police ho fought with sticks against armed nazis

Heh university students have been used as pawns by political forces throughout history. They're young and naive, but received just enough education to think they know it all. These are the easiest to manipulate, and they are always the first ones to start in any major political shift. Of course, after politicians are done with them, they get thrown aside and the cycle begins again. I was quite idealistic and hated the Communist Party in my late teen's and early 20's. I still don't like them, but I am also more pragmatic after these few years.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom