What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

The ukrainian antigovernmentists overplayed their hands and ended up with less 'freedom'. The same will happen to Hong Kong too if these idiots don't know when to stop.

Look I know it can be confusing sometimes with all the foreign media fanning, instigating riots. The general rule of thumbs is that whatever BBC, CNN or Indian cheer leaders want China do or not do, you just do the opposite;). Sending China to chaos is their dream. So we will stay united and prosper! These people will never stop bitching about China. The more they do the more confident we should feel that we are doing the right things.

I have no idea, How a 17-age young student try to change HK politics ?!

She/He must be the GENIUS or the FOOL, keep going let's see how HK student protests destroy HK local economy and millions of mainland customers will leave the poor "Free City" turn to ShangHai, let HK students feed their own economy.

Behind 17 years old students, there's SUPERPOWER!

China must put severe restrictions on all American and British NGOs and all their diplomats.

They must be put under 24/7 surveillance.

These protestors are being paid and urged by the US NGO's and diplomats and intelligence agencies to cause trouble in HK.

CPC must be a lot more ruthless to put an end to nonsense. Do what the Russians did in kicking out USAID.

As you said, these foreign funders and instigators must be arrested and punished for inciting separatism inside China.

Russia just recently passed Anti Foreign Agent law.

In July 2012, legislators from the governing United Russia party introduced draft legislation 102766-6 which requires non-profit organizations that receive foreign donations and serve as the instrument of a foreign power to register as foreign agents.

Law enforcement officers in Russia have raided the offices of several organizations to seize documents and records related to their operation. Several prominent international organizations have been targeted, including Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, and Transparency International. Overall, than 55 organizations in 16 Russian regions have been audited. These raids are often joined by journalists from NTV, which has aired programs which accuse human rights and opposition activists of pushing the interests of the United States.

Russia's only independent election monitoring organization, the GOLOS Association, which is funded in part by the US National Endowment for Democracy, was fined $10,000 for failing to register under the law.

Russian foreign agent law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Should HK, China and Taiwan do that too?

It definitely targeted US funded NGOs.

If US out, it means democracy, free speech and free press out too.

For people in China, HK and Taiwan, which one you choose: Sovereignty or Democracy?

I'm really doubtful whether current CCP has enough political wisdom to grasp the moral highground.:(
Do not worry, now much better than before, some time ago there are more people who support the Beijing parade is it.?!haha, Over time, like Taiwan, these ignorant students,Will have a negative impact to Hong Kong, will only make more people standing across from them.

台湾之前反服贸,但之后呢,很多人明白了之后,却是很多人又开始骂这些领头的,几天前有货贸协议,领头的学生又开始反对,但这次,基本上没人跟在他们后面支持了,呵呵

Behind 17 years old students, there's SUPERPOWER!
Like TaiWan "SUPERPOWER" seized Legislative Yuan :coffee:, let's see ur "SUPERPOWER" how to govern TaiWan in next 10~20 years.

Now playing game in TaiWan, soon ur generations will call mainland of China as "BOSS".

29d6f4bba3145a992437dc7af85eb1f7.jpg

5cc77a4b606cf065e76d4a4cafcddeb0.jpg

e413c6f23135851eb3d513e648da6649.jpg

d56d22216cc798dba71b04a38c91ec9f.jpg

93ba612385771f29adc4bcdd4f54e20b.jpg

2014-03-19-586.jpg

Last edited:
Because the sunflower movement, I am tracing news from Taiwan. I donot think that the Taiwan young people has the potential and thought they claimed in sunflower movement. All their new thoughts are not newly developed but from DPP. Many of them is claimed at least once by Tsai Ing-wen in 2012. They were repeating the slogans from DPP.

The sunflower movement even not match the young people's expected interest. A changing market brings oppotunities, and the young people is the group lack of oppotunities to establish their own careers. However, they said no to their oppotunities and stood for the former generation's interest. This is the first conflict in there slogans and activities.

The second conflict is that Anti-ECFA indeed protected the monopoly interest of consortium. For example the Lian Tsian group, which has monopoly interest over the both side. A relatively incestuous business grows the monopoly interest of consortiums. However, the sunflower movement claimed that they are against consortiums. They even had no idea, the openning market is unique way to against consortiums.

The third conflict is that the groups they supported did not support the young people. Two frequently mentioned industries: beauty-industry and car rantal industry are supporting ECFA, because it brings more jobs in beauty industry and new market in car rantal industry. However, the young people cited the slogans of several DPP political lawers' assumption and incorrectly stood in the opposite side of the industry to "support" the industry.

As an aftermath, I have to say the whole sunflower movement was a stupidity. I traced the attitude of USA. In Mar. 17th they were pleased to invite Taiwan to join the TPP, but the attitude was changed in Mar. 25th. The USA said, Taiwan should reform its economy first. It implied that Taiwan was excluded from TPP. The RCEP was also closed. Although the sunflower movement pleased young people all over the world, but they donot please the politicians. Supporting Japan and USA like @Kolaps is personal. Whether USA supports them, is the key problem. The sunflower movement is a self-centred and narcissistic.

Although DPP said the sunflower movement is not organized by them, but the slogans are entirely from them. As a volting strategy it is successful, especially for Tsai Ing-wen a single person. As a perlude of volt 2016, the cost for Taiwan society is too high. As I observed, the Taiwan young people are brainwashed by Tsai and her empty political ideals. She may win the volting, but win the supporting from China and USA is another thing.

The industry sector is escaping from Taiwan. If Taiwan cannot go back to the traditional route, the next escaping sector will be finances and services. The first wave of escaping of finance may come in late 2014 or early 2015. Although many scholars in Taiwan alarmed the society, but the young people have apparently completedly exceeded their professors for the “success” of sunflower movement.

US is democracy.

DPP and Sunflower movement are friends of US. So both of them are democracy too!

Tsai Ing-wen is democracy!

5ba4f1b4e4d174e128ed51b197f272d2.jpg

The ukrainian antigovernmentists overplayed their hands and ended up with less 'freedom'. The same will happen to Hong Kong too if these idiots don't know when to stop.

Look I know it can be confusing sometimes with all the foreign media fanning, instigating riots. The general rule of thumbs is that whatever BBC, CNN or Indian cheer leaders want China do or not do, you just do the opposite;). Sending China to chaos is their dream. So we will stay united and prosper! These people will never stop bitching about China. The more they do the more confident we should feel that we are doing the right things.

Is that bad if US... I mean democracy finally came to Ukraine?

The media are cheering and people are celebrating!

Last edited:
Like TaiWan "SUPERPOWER" seized Legislative Yuan :coffee:, let's see ur "SUPERPOWER" how to govern TaiWan in next 10~20 years.

Now playing game in TaiWan, soon ur generations will call mainland of China as "BOSS".

View attachment 80644
View attachment 80645
View attachment 80646
View attachment 80647
View attachment 80648
2014-03-19-586.jpg
If that is the future, just do it and last forever.

Some dead slogans in Culture Revolution come back in Taiwan. It seems that the 30 years blaming teaches the Taiwan young people how to implement a revolution rather than demoralizing the CCP China.

I'm really doubtful whether current CCP has enough political wisdom to grasp the moral highground.:(
US is democracy.

DPP and Sunflower movement are friends of US. So both of them are democracy too!

Tsai Ing-wen is democracy!

View attachment 80723

Is that bad if US... I mean democracy finally came to Ukraine?

The media are cheering and people are celebrating!
Ja, that is democracy, redo it again and repeatedly. The Taiwan news are boring in these days, I want to see some braking news. Why not burn the KMT HQ down? That is funny, just do it, go, go, go, go!!!!

How come Hong Kong never demanded universal suffrage from Britain, which is supposed to be birth place of modern domocracy? The CCP isn't really known for liberal democracy lol

Funny. But anyway, I support universal suffrage and refuse to have someone not elected by the people to make decisions for the people. Too much conflict of interests.

i bet they just want few days off hanging out with their friends. i was part of something similar to this when i was a student. i remember majority of us were just shouting out and laughing without clue what was going on :lol:

Last edited:
i bet they just want few days off hanging out with their friends. i was part of something similar to this when i was a student. i remember majority of us were just shouting out and laughing without clue what was going on :lol:
There also occupying in Germany, I saw a used condom hanging on the tree..... Still occupying? they are really out.

The number is less than 100 on the third day :omghaha:

【on.cc東網專訊】學聯罷課踏入第三日,添馬公園早上10時許的活動出席人數不足100人,由於今早陽光猛烈,不少參加人士躱在樹蔭下乘涼,添馬民主台講台有理工大學應用社會科學系專任導師鄭松泰博士主講,立法會討論區則有中大教育行政及政策系副教授蔡寶瓊主講,學聯預計下午2時會安排學生落區探訪清潔工,關注基層狀況。

另外,學聯下午3時將發起遊行,會由金鐘遊行到中環,然後再返回政府總部並掛上黃絲帶,活動預計會有50至100人參加。

^
Students are easily to get bored.

They easily carried away for something cool.

^
Students are easily to get bored.

They easily carried away for something cool.

Like you? Why don't you add something of substance instead of the same tired "Taiwah democrazy, US democrazy, all fliend democrazy! Fliends! Fliends!! Pikachu, Anime! Taiwah marry Japanese daddy!"

DPP is the US bestfriend.

US is democracy!

So yes, DPP is democracy!
Taiwan is a deformity of democracy.

Student movement is foolish and irresponsible behavior.

The number is less than 100 on the third day :omghaha:

【on.cc東網專訊】學聯罷課踏入第三日,添馬公園早上10時許的活動出席人數不足100人,由於今早陽光猛烈,不少參加人士躱在樹蔭下乘涼,添馬民主台講台有理工大學應用社會科學系專任導師鄭松泰博士主講,立法會討論區則有中大教育行政及政策系副教授蔡寶瓊主講,學聯預計下午2時會安排學生落區探訪清潔工,關注基層狀況。

另外,學聯下午3時將發起遊行,會由金鐘遊行到中環,然後再返回政府總部並掛上黃絲帶,活動預計會有50至100人參加。

不知道他们的工资是按小时还是按天算呢?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom