What's new

China Has Been Inflating Its Exports Numbers All Year, In Some Cases Doubli

Funny how a backward country like India laughing at a superior country like China. It's like a garbage collector laughing at a banker.
Indians try hard to be as important and as powerful as us, but they ALWAYS fall short. It's because Indians are indisciplined people with a very corrupt and ill mannered culture. Some of it is due to the lower IQ of Indians compared to Chinese people. It's also because Indians have a slave mentality to the white race, while we consider ourselves equal to the white race. This is why we are ALWAYS ahead of India as a country and as a civilisation. It's not a surprise why we slaughtered the goo out of the Indian military in 1962, 1967 and 1987.

Let us not be racist to make a point here.

There is no concrete evidence to suggest that Indians have lower IQ's than East Asians. If you look at the educational achievements of Indians and Chinese in the UK, they are pretty much equal. If Indians had IQs around 81, then they would get not do anywhere near as well.

However Indians should stop this crap, due to jealousy at China's achievement's, that the Chinese are inflating their figures.

The following about China are real and cannot be made up:

1. Their towns and cities are miles ahead of India and up to Western/Japanese/Korean standards.
2. China has a massive lead in military technology over India and is now starting to make warships like Type-052D on a par with countries like France and UK. It's newest Type-99 tank is also world class and can match any Western tank.
3. It has 3 trillion dollars in foreign reserves - more than any other country in the world and around 10 times the size of India for a similar population.

The problem with India is that it is a federation of many states and there cannot be as efficient as a unitary state like China. Also Indians are not as disciplined as Chinese and therefore it is not possible for the government to push through reform as easily. Those are the two primary reasons why China is ahead of India and not due to some imaginary IQ difference that does not hold up to any scientific scrutiny.

LOL, this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. :lol:

You CAN'T FAKE EXPORT NUMBERS, because the other countries that are importing the products can double-check their own figures instantly.

Even someone with an IQ of 80 (borderline mental retardation) can understand such a simple concept.

Do not concern yourself, No business person would be making fun of a country. Indians/Chinese I know are scrambling to make business deals. I am looking forward to develop our mutually beneficial relationship.

We know PDF is not an accurate barometer.

A nation‘s success is attracting lots of envy and jealousy。

China's is an economy nearly 5 times India's,yet the former is growing 30-40% faster than the latter,and has been so for the last 30 years。

This will hold true for at least the next 10 years,and by 2023,China's will be an economy 8-10 times India's。:omghaha:

China is doing great as it is。

Adding Hong Kong and Macau to,but excluding Taiwan from,the total,China's will be an 10 trillion dollar economy in 2013.

This is in stark contrast to the 2 trillion India where most of the states have an economy smaller than Macau's。:omghaha:

The logic of one country's export being another country's import is simply too hard for some to grasp.

It's not hard to grasp - its what's pointing to the cooked up numbers...

The 14.1 percent jump from a year earlier was the biggest positive surprise since March 2011, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. The increase didn’t match goods movements through ports and imports by trading partners according to UBS, while Goldman Sachs and Mizuho Securities Asia Ltd. cited a divergence from overseas orders in a manufacturing index.

ANZ’s Liu and colleague Louis Lam published research last week that underscored doubts about the quality of China’s economic data. They found that quarterly GDP, industrial production, fixed-asset investment and inflation data published in percentage terms failed to conform to “Benford’s Law,” which holds that in any series of numbers certain patterns will be found only if the statistics are naturally generated.

UBS economists led by Hong Kong-based Wang Tao pointed to a “quite obvious discrepancy” in the growth of China’s exports to Taiwan and South Korea and those economies’ reported imports from China in recent months, even as historically they have tracked each other well.

China Export Surge Spurs Data Skepticism at Goldman, UBS - Bloomberg

Trade between Hong Kong and Guangdong artificially skewed

EU, US trade with China slumps, but have no fear, here's Hong Kong to the rescue, i'm sure they still have some room for imported goods from China in those 5 room apartments they all have.

Your last sentence is irony in it's purest form. Everything you asked in your post is answered by my quote, it's just a question if you will want to believe it.

Our Indian friends claimed that China has falsified its export stats for ages but the truth is it didn't take more than twe quarters for the Chinese authority to find out that something is fishy because the figures submitted by the exporters don't match with the figures of imports in Hongkong. So my statement still stands, that it's almost impossible to doctore export stats since you always can match them with the importing country's stats.

In this particular case it's not even the Chinese authority posting false stats, it's rather criminal individuals using a loophole to cheat money from the government. These kind of loopholes will always exist in all countries, be they export rebates or tax or welfare loopholes.

@ Indian friends

This is Chinese concret jungle hellhole: Hangzhou, tier 2 city
dv18RVc.jpg

8577097350_f53d058e7e_b.jpg

This is Indian paradise with sustainable development: Mumbai, tier 1 city
006_mumbai.jpg

Mumbai-Goregaons-Aarey1.jpg

haha

Another fantasy piece by the creative Indians.

The common quality among the Indian poster here is to wish others ill when you yourselves are seriously sick.

That is a poor characteristic of a human being. Indians seem to have an over abundance of it.

Then how come the GDP figures are inflated that much over the past decade??

The recent estimates are that Chinese Commissars increase the GDP figures by 10 percent, and they are doing it for a decade now. Imagine what would be the real Chinese GDP.

Could be coz of purely/ large internal scope of calculations- you may be able to show local businessness that don't actually exist.

On the contrary, Chinese government always releases understated figures for their economy which are gradually increased later in the year. The world isn't that stupid that they would put more than $111 billion into Chinese FDI each year if they were suspicious about Chinese GDP figures.

Therefore, again my question is as I asked previously, what is the likely size of the Chinese Nominal GDP if it's not $8.2 trillion for 2012? Is it $6 trillion, $4 trillion, $1 trillion, etc.?

That's an unnecessary generalization. If the economy really takes a plunge, I'm sure the govt will inflate figures- helps keep the 'peace' for a while.

Götterdämmerung;4307584 said:
Our Indian friends claimed that China has falsified its export stats for ages but the truth is it didn't take more than twe quarters for the Chinese authority to find out that something is fishy because the figures submitted by the exporters don't match with the figures of imports in Hongkong. So my statement still stands, that it's almost impossible to doctore export stats since you always can match them with the importing country's stats.

In this particular case it's not even the Chinese authority posting false stats, it's rather criminal individuals using a loophole to cheat money from the government. These kind of loopholes will always exist in all countries, be they export rebates or tax or welfare loopholes.

@ Indian friends

This is Chinese concret jungle hellhole: Hangzhou, tier 2 city
dv18RVc.jpg

8577097350_f53d058e7e_b.jpg

This is Indian paradise with sustainable development: Mumbai, tier 1 city
006_mumbai.jpg

Mumbai-Goregaons-Aarey1.jpg

You're an @$$hole. Dharavi reclamation has been in the works for a long time, they haven't come to a propoer agreement on how to manage the financial settlement. before you post such stupid pictures, remind yourself that each one of those shanty houses sits on a piece of land more expensive than your house in germany. You're probably better off selling your house and buying a shanty out there (if you can)...you mught actually make the kind of killing that'll see you through the financial crisis. :hitwall:

@Götterdämmerung who cares a damn when you cannot continue the growth of your own because of sharp rise in wages and that opportunity will be with Vietnam and India.

This is India

soaxx201106-09_072dpi.jpg

We love it like this and we will build environmental friendly green cities :cheers:

Chinese cramped up apartments

rex_06_cramped_hong_kong_nt_13027_blog.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You're an @$$hole. Dharavi reclamation has been in the works for a long time, they haven't come to a propoer agreement on how to manage the financial settlement. before you post such stupid pictures, remind yourself that each one of those shanty houses sits on a piece of land more expensive than your house in germany. You're probably better off selling your house and buying a shanty out there (if you can)...you mught actually make the kind of killing that'll see you through the financial crisis. :hitwall:

First, there is no need to use abusive language to make a point.

Secondly, excuse and more excuses for not getting things done.

Third, is that some kind of comfort for you if that piece of land costs more than the house I'm living in? It's still a slum. No thanks!

That's an unnecessary generalization. If the economy really takes a plunge, I'm sure the govt will inflate figures- helps keep the 'peace' for a while.

If, eh? Typical wishful Indian thinking.

I just want at least one Indian to tell me what is the most likely size of the Chinese Nominal GDP if its not $8.2 trillion considering Japan's Nominal GDP is now $6 trillion.

Is China's Nominal GDP likely to be smaller or bigger than Japan's.

It's not a trick question, just a very simple question.

So far, no Indian has been brave enough to come up with that figure.

If, eh? Typical wishful Indian thinking.

I just want at least one Indian to tell me what is the most likely size of the Chinese Nominal GDP if its not $8.2 Trillion considering Japan's Nominal GDP is now $6 Trillion.

Is China's Nominal GDP likely to be smaller or bigger than Japan's.

It's just a very simple question.

So far, no Indian has been brave enough to come up with that figure.

I did not dispute econmic figures, I said saying that the chinese govt will always understate economuc figures is a needless generalization. BTW I see how truly smitten pakistani's are with the chinese economy :D

Götterdämmerung;4307862 said:
First, there is no need to use abusive language to make a point.

Secondly, excuse and more excuses for not getting things done.

Third, is that some kind of comfort for you if that piece of land costs more than the house I'm living in? It's still a slum. No thanks!

I was just trying to be helpful with your..ahem...condition...:D . And please leave our problems to us to solve.

@Götterdämmerung who cares a damn when you cannot continue the growth of your own because of sharp rise in wages and that opportunity will be with Vietnam and India.

Our wages are already one of the highest in the world. A growth rate of 2 % is puts more into our pockets than a 5 % growth in India. Come back again if you have the equivalence of Volkswagen, Siemens, BASF, BMW, Porsche, Miele, Mercedes, Bayer, Airbus, etc. then we can talk about India being a competitor.

This is India

soaxx201106-09_072dpi.jpg

We love it like this and we will build environmental friendly green cities :cheers:

Chinese cramped up apartments

rex_06_cramped_hong_kong_nt_13027_blog.jpg

Sure, all Indians are some kind of maharajas living in some palatial dwellings. The slums are just some kind of fata morganas made up by evil Chinese/ Europeans to smear India.

I did not dispute econmic figures, I said saying that the chinese govt will always understate economuc figures is a needless generalization. BTW I see how truly smitten pakistani's are with the chinese economy :D

I was just trying to be helpful with your..ahem...condition...:D . And please leave our problems to us to solve.

How about you abide to what you just said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom