What's new

China Has Been Inflating Its Exports Numbers All Year, In Some Cases Doubli

No one knows what the true numbers are. china is a communist country,its not a market driven country.what that means is their leaders decide the direction and outcome.no one is allowed to question their govt,whatever they say gets written on stone,nonnegotiable.period. read further.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1432421-how-fake-exports-caused-the-yuan-rally

Let me make my previous question easier for you to understand: Do you believe the Chinese economy is bigger or smaller than Japan's economy considering the latter's Nominal GDP has almost reached the $6 trillion mark?

It's not a trick question but if you're still struggling, maybe other knowledgeable Indian members can help you out here.

LOL, this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. :lol:

You CAN'T FAKE EXPORT NUMBERS, because the other countries that are importing the products can double-check their own figures instantly.

Even someone with an IQ of 80 (borderline mental retardation) can understand such a simple concept.

Go for quality? India has virtually no manufacturing base for that size of a country. If you want to make fun of others, at least be better yourself. Just claim that you go for qualify wouldn't cut it. That just make you look small. Stop make fun of others unless you are better than them. In this case, your country clearly is not better.

Who is making fun of others???

Indian Manufacturing base is increasing day by day, I donot envy China at the same time , Chinese model do not suit India either.

If manufacturing nothing means good quality, NK is better than you.:cheers:

You have no idea about India just be on topic and discuss about the CCP circus of stats :cheers:

Who is making fun of others???

Indian Manufacturing base is increasing day by day, I donot envy China at the same time , Chinese model do not suit India either.

You have no idea about India just be on topic and discuss about the CCP circus of stats :cheers:

ok how many more posts before you claim that India actually has a higher GDP than China?

Cause if China has increased GDP by 10% artificially for the past decade, then it make sense the real GDP should be lower than India's.

Chinese should have lower income, not as good living conditions, no good infrastructure, and a host of other things.

And another thing, Chinese model is a model that only suits China and won't work for india. But you can't argue it has worked wonders for China.

Being communist doesn't mean they will lie, all governments "lie" sometimes to raise morale, others cause they don't know the real stats.

I know people like to say things about communism because it failed in Russia, but in China, it also failed, so today we are communists in name only.

What kind of a communist drives a ferrari, wears prada and uses a Iphone?

LOL, this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. :lol:

You CAN'T FAKE EXPORT NUMBERS, because the other countries that are importing the products can double-check their own figures instantly.

Even someone with an IQ of 80 (borderline mental retardation) can understand such a simple concept.

That is not borderline retardation IQ, that would be 70.

ok how many more posts before you claim that India actually has a higher GDP than China?

Cause if China has increased GDP by 10% artificially for the past decade, then it make sense the real GDP should be lower than India's.

Chinese should have lower income, not as good living conditions, no good infrastructure, and a host of other things.

And another thing, Chinese model is a model that only suits China and won't work for india. But you can't argue it has worked wonders for China.

Being communist doesn't mean they will lie, all governments "lie" sometimes to raise morale, others cause they don't know the real stats.

I know people like to say things about communism because it failed in Russia, but in China, it also failed, so today we are communists in name only.

What kind of a communist drives a ferrari, wears prada and uses a Iphone?

Don't confuse the radical far left communist with the actual communist, CPC didn't follow the western capitalist where everything got privatized, since that all China's major enterprises are national, and CPC will never privatize it.

Thus CPC is the state capitalist, not the western capitalist in any sense.

That is not borderline retardation IQ, that would be 70.

You are wrong my friend.

Borderline intellectual functioning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Borderline intellectual functioning, also called borderline mental retardation, is a categorization of intelligence wherein a person has below average cognitive ability (generally an IQ of 70-85), but the deficit is not as severe as mental retardation (70 or below).

An IQ of 70 or below is proper mental retardation.

Whereas "Borderline mental retardation" means having an IQ between 70-85.

Götterdämmerung;4305431 said:
You can't inflate or deflate export figures because you need the importing countries to doctore the figures according to your doctored stats as well.

Some people are just too stupid and just like to believe what they want to believe.

It is possible to inflate or deflate export figures. Generally, when fudging export data, only money changes hands without the reciprocal exchange of goods, or companies overstate their exports and understate their imports resulting in net inflow of capital into the country.

It is possible to inflate or deflate export figures. Generally, when fudging export data, only money changes hands without the reciprocal exchange of goods, or companies overstate their exports and understate their imports resulting in net inflow of capital into the country.

So what happens when the countries at the receiving end receive their imports, and they don't match the export figures of the company that sent it?

Are you saying the recipients are all bribed?

If the numbers don't match, you have instant proof, and there would be no need for all these "estimates" and "conjectures". What is the need for it when anyone can just cross-check the numbers.

Mod please close this thread. The source is dubious and the intention is frivolous. The story is outright ludicrous.

So what happens when the countries at the receiving end receive their imports, and they don't match the export figures of the company that sent it?

Are you saying the recipients are all bribed?

If the numbers don't match, you have instant proof, and there would be no need for all these "estimates" and "conjectures".

Numbers do match. Governments do fake. All exports are not 'foreign' bound, neither do all importing countries have strict controls over what passes through their borders. Then there are 'fake importers' and 'fake exporters'. Every macroeconomic factor to some extent can be manipulated by the Governments.

Numbers do match. Governments do fake. All exports are not 'foreign' bound, neither do all importing countries have strict controls over what passes through their borders. Then there are 'fake importers' and 'fake exporters'. Every macroeconomic factor to some extent can be manipulated by the Governments.

Listen to what I'm saying, for every export there has to be someone importing it on the other side.

Both sides make a record of it.

If the numbers don't match, you instantly have evidence that one side has fudged the numbers. So why are we still having these arguments based on "conjecture" when anyone with a suspicion can immediately check the books and see the numbers don't match?

Or are you saying that both sides are fudging the numbers? Since we trade with almost every country on Earth, does that mean every country we trade with is complicit in fudging these numbers?

Listen to what I'm saying, for every export there has to be someone importing it on the other side.

If the numbers don't match, you instantly have evidence that one side has fudged the numbers. So why are we still having these arguments based on "conjecture" when anyone with a suspicion can immediately check the books and see the numbers don't match?

Or are you saying that both sides are fudging the numbers? Since we trade with almost every country on Earth, does that mean every country we trade with is complicit in fudging these numbers?

That is what I am saying numbers do match, but does that involve exchange of exact value or quantity of the goods for that money. What is the exact value of the goods if currency itself can be manipulated. This is only one way of manipulating export numbers. There are many other ways too. Countries get their figure from companies. countries don't record. As I said this has been done by many countries across the history, hence no need to take personally

Faking the numbers is possible, When you pour in all the stats and try to estimate the GDP based on that you can manipulate them easily.

That is what I am saying numbers do match, but does that involve exchange of exact value or quantity of the goods for that money. What is the exact value of the goods if currency itself can be manipulated. This is only one way of manipulating export numbers. There are many other ways too. Countries get their figure from companies. countries don't record. As I said this has been done by many countries across the history, hence no need to take personally

So you're not talking about both sides fudging export numbers, you are talking about currency manipulation. :lol:

Currency movements can easily be factored into the calculations, since currency movements are all a matter of public record.

I just went to XE.com, and got a chart of China's currency movements in the last decade:

cny.png

XE.com - CNY/USD Chart

The Chinese Yuan has been appreciating in value constantly over the past decade. It is the Indian Rupee that has taken the biggest fall in value, not the Yuan.

Back
Top Bottom