What's new

China Has Been Inflating Its Exports Numbers All Year, In Some Cases Doubli

Götterdämmerung;4307880 said:
Our wages are already one of the highest in the world. A growth rate of 2 % is puts more into our pockets than a 5 % growth in India. Come back again if you have the equivalence of Volkswagen, Siemens, BASF, BMW, Porsche, Miele, Mercedes, Bayer, Airbus, etc. then we can talk about India being a competitor.

Sure, all Indians are some kind of maharajas living in some palatial dwellings. The slums are just some kind of fata morganas made up by evil Chinese/ Europeans to smear India.

How about you abide to what you just said.

Last time I checked Tata and Reliance were bigger than most of the company you listed....in all likelyhood many of them will be Indian owned within the decade.

PS- most you're companies are actually medium companies by today's standards. I mean, none of them is a reliance for sure, you're trying to brag with hot air now?

Last time I checked Tata and Reliance were bigger than most of the company you listed....in all likelyhood many of them will be Indian owned within the decade.

PS- most you're companies are actually medium companies by today's standards. I mean, none of them is a reliance for sure, you're trying to brag with hot air now?

Most of this companies has a presences here in the US. I never seen anything made by Reliance here in the US. To be honest, never heard of this company. What do they do?

A nation‘s success is attracting lots of envy and jealousy。

China's is an economy nearly 5 times India's,yet the former is growing 30-40% faster than the latter,and has been so for the last 30 years。

This will hold true for at least the next 10 years,and by 2023,China's will be an economy 8-10 times India's。:omghaha:

China is doing great as it is。

You Chinese sucks at bragging compare to most Indians. So this will always be an issue under debate.

Götterdämmerung;4307880 said:
Our wages are already one of the highest in the world. A growth rate of 2 % is puts more into our pockets than a 5 % growth in India. Come back again if you have the equivalence of Volkswagen, Siemens, BASF, BMW, Porsche, Miele, Mercedes, Bayer, Airbus, etc. then we can talk about India being a competitor.

Sure, all Indians are some kind of maharajas living in some palatial dwellings. The slums are just some kind of fata morganas made up by evil Chinese/ Europeans to smear India.

Have some shame before chest thumping about those concrete jungles, for every land grabbed there are tens of thousands of tears, tens of people crushed under bulldozers, lakhs of curses due to the policies of CCP.

India has its own way of developing lets not compare those cramped up concrete jungles in slums of India.

Secondly regarding growth rate of 2 %, USA also was in the same position during 2000 ,and yet it made a huge difference. We have seen the problems with Chinese model and we will go for a better and sustainable model than Chinese.

Our manufacturing policy is is mainly concentrated in Tier 2 cities where the wages will be lower for decades and we will build greener cities and also try to stop the migrations of people to cities where they have to live like rats in apartments.

We do not envy China rather we will implement our own way of doing things.

Most of this companies has a presences here in the US. I never seen anything made by Reliance here in the US. To be honest, never heard of this company. What do they do?

You Chinese sucks at bragging compare to most Indians. So this will always be an issue under debate.

Oh- they're a small company that just owns a few refineries and stuff. No big deal.

Oh- they're a small company that just owns a few refineries and stuff. No big deal.

Its an Indian company. But I never heard of it in the US. I don't think Indian companies would easily buy up BMW, Mercedes or Volkswagen easily.

On the other hand, its more likely that they would gobble up the small Indian companies easily

Its an Indian company. But I never heard of it in the US. I don't think Indian companies would easily buy up BMW, Mercedes or Volkswagen easily.

On the other hand, its more likely that they would gobble up the small Indian companies easily

Tata has a 100B revenue, reliance some 66B, I hardly see how they'll feel threatened by the germans. And Indian companies were never keen on going global till about 10 years ago. when they did, they gobbled up Land Rover, Jaguar and Tetley. In any case they don't see great possibilities in a saturated market like the US

^^

It is true that I cherry picked.

When I googled Shanghai, I didn't find any slum.
That's my point.
Try it.

one chinese and one pakistani false flagger have cherry picking in common. :lol:

why did u guys skip over the other pics?

Mumbai,%20INDIA.jpg

mumbai-car-rental.jpg

mumbai-marathon-Image-PTI.jpg

or what about these ones...
167848548-10-jpg_090134.jpg

mumbai.jpg

1.jpg

navi-mumbai.jpg

jeez. you guys need to get out of your india hatred

The 1st picture is like a pre WWII picture of venice. Are you sure these are recent picture of a major Indian city? They look like 60s images.

some Indian members surely need such reports, whether true or false, to boost their ego. My advice is, go to China and see for yourself, then you will realize how ridiculous it is to feel good about 'the bad China' in a pair of Indian shoes.

The 1st picture is like a pre WWII picture of venice. Are you sure these are recent picture of a major Indian city? They look like 60s images.

are you blind or just *** burnt, Indian tier 1 cities are going to have metro systems this year , google it. tier 1 chinese cities gdp output get beat by a city like ahmedabad. mumbai of 2005

hp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/94/Mumbai_Downtown.jpg

//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Worli_skyline.jpg

//ww.youtube.com/watch?v=B5N8-HkJgSk

//farm5.staticflickr.com/4026/4353713161_172fb5780b_z.jpg?zz=1

Jingoism can't help you, the tiger lurks in the dark and is out for the dragon.

here's some more

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_buildings_in_Mumbai#Approved_.2C_Proposed

dude post links. and i don't know why some members hate india ??? i thnk because they love china. :cuckoo:

30 post mate just add http.

Currently Mumbai is home to largest number of under construction supertalls and skyscrapers in the World.

Back
Top Bottom