What's new

China Has Been Inflating Its Exports Numbers All Year, In Some Cases Doubli

Götterdämmerung;4307584 said:
Our Indian friends claimed that China has falsified its export stats for ages but the truth is it didn't take more than twe quarters for the Chinese authority to find out that something is fishy because the figures submitted by the exporters don't match with the figures of imports in Hongkong.

Yes, that's exactly what all those links i posted say. And there's no history of suspicious data from China, so nothing to worry about.

Götterdämmerung;4307584 said:
So my statement still stands, that it's almost impossible to doctore export stats since you always can match them with the importing country's stats.
In this particular case it's not even the Chinese authority posting false stats, it's rather criminal individuals using a loophole to cheat money from the government. These kind of loopholes will always exist in all countries, be they export rebates or tax or welfare loopholes.

So, whose figures are correct?

And apparently so is Siemens - they supplied the gas used to kill the Jews, your beloved Daimler used Jews as slaves and help build V2 rockets and lastly so is BMW - Quandt has deep Nazi ties - nice going - so thanks for pointing it out - all 5 companies you mentioned had Nazi ties and in some way or the other and used these.

How am I lying?
In 1925, BASF merged with Bayer, Hoechst and three other companies to form I.G. Farbenindustrie AG. Between 1933 and 1945, I.G. Farben played a central role in the Nazi economy. During World War II, the company manufactured poison gas used at extermination camps and employed forced and slave labor. Several company directors and senior managers were tried for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

This is from Wikipedia
Are you disputing this?

Lots of German companies used forced labour during the Nazi time, but even before that the companies I mentioned were already internationally on the top. All the companies that used forced have either paid a heavy compensation directly to the victims or funded billions into a compensation fund.

Before I.G. Farbe was founded, all three companies were already giants in the world. Bayer, e.g. was the inventor of Aspirin. After WWII I.G. Farbe was separted again by the allies. So, it's quite silly of you to quote a non-existing company for German success in 2013.

Do you even bother to read it properly? The report clearly says: imports reported by trading partners don’t match up.

In other words, the figures obtained from other countries that China exports to, don't match up to figures shown by the Chinese exporting to those countries. Chinese exports to X country = imports of Chinese goods into X country. But it is &#8800; or <

Elementary, Dr Watson! :smart:

You just repeated what I said. It's almost impossible to fake export stats, since that will come out rather fast by matching the stats of the importing country.

Indeed elementary!

Business model have nothing to do with politicians, it is based on conditions are goals of a particular country, Chinese are known for producing cheap goods and pirated products. We go for quality.

This is the most foolish statement seen so far today!

Politicians have everything to do with business model.

In a free market like China and USA, majority of politicians are pro-business.

In a family dynasty like India, most politicians are against business. LOL! They even don't allow Walmart to open stores in India, to kill a free market business model and pro backward and primitive mom pop shop business model.

Oh? Really Indians go for quality? :lol: Then tell us why the cheap goods flushing your markets. Please do your fellow Indians a favor and stop implying that your Indians are cheap and know no quality, as reflected by your trade deficit with the Chinese cheap goods.

You don't get it do you? Forbes list of fortune companies makes sense from an investment point of view NOT from strategic importance.
Reliance doesn't make cars (like VW). It's got a very very strategic presence in oil and gas with some of the biggest refineries in the world under it's belt. Going by pure revenues, Walmart will have a good 400 B because of the amount of inventory that comes inside and goes outside their system, doesn't mean they give great strategic power.

In any case Indians are better managers. Tatas have same revenues as VW but makes twice the profit. Now go figure.

Like I said, despite your hot air you're quite stupid.

As if Germany doesn't have oil refineries. :lol: Oh, talking about oil refineries, guess from whome the core technology comes from! It's certaily not from India. :lol:

Tata has the same revenue as VW? Where did you get that from? Your delusional media? FYI, VW's revenue in 2010 was 126 billion Euro, Tata Motor's revenue in 2010 was 20 billion USD. Even if you add up all the other Tata business together (Tata Steel, Tata Consultancy Services and Tata Power), Tata didn't even have a revenue of more than 52 billion USD in 2010. Remember USD is less than Euro.

According to the reports commissars are inflating the GDP figures by 10 %. They are doing it over the years.

Then tell us what about according to these reports? :taz:

Is China's economy being underestimated by official statistics ?

Everyone is Still Underestimating China | Anatoly Karlin

RealTime Economic Issues Watch | Oops, I Underestimated China

How come so many Indians are doing half @rse comments on something they have not studied?

Even though the data seems to support the notion, but it is utterly false.

Export numbers are out of whack mainly in relation to Hong Kong.

You know why?

Chinese factory owners are using a loophole in Chinese government's currency policies where you can get much better deal on interest and other charges if you show that you are using that money (Letter of credit) for exports.

This loophole means you can show inflated exports to Honk Kong and as a result pocket the money earned in interest rate difference and other such monetary loopholes.

Chinese Customs head was bombarded with questions and some investigation is in progress.

Granted that the factory owners on mainland cannot run these schemes without "insiders" in Chinese government.

However spreading rumors that Chinese government is inflating numbers is just plain wrong.

Bottom line.

Understand the topic, do some research before posting half @rse stuff.

peace

The problem is that some Indians don't have a full @rse. Then what else could they do?

Yes, that's exactly what all those links i posted say. And there's no history of suspicious data from China, so nothing to worry about.

So, whose figures are correct?

So, what do you think is the correct size of the Chinese economy?

In dubio pro importer.

This is the most foolish statement seen so far today!

Politicians have everything to do with business model.

In a free market like China and USA, majority of politicians are pro-business.

Do you know about the business policies and how they are implemented???

In a family dynasty like India, most politicians are against business. LOL! They even don't allow Walmart to open stores in India, to kill a free market business model and pro backward and primitive mom pop shop business model.

Stupidest post...!!!!

Are you living in USA or are you a false flagger???

What about Bush dynasty , and other dynastic politics in USA???

Business model has nothing to do with rule, China is communist and USA is a democracy yet both have done well. Tell you B.S to some one else.

I am getting a feeling that you want to burn you as$ at India democracy. :lol:

Oh? Really Indians go for quality? :lol: Then tell us why the cheap goods flushing your markets. Please do your fellow Indians a favor and stop implying that your Indians are cheap and know no quality, as reflected by your trade deficit with the Chinese cheap goods.

Chinese and quality are opposite words , Chinese are synonymous with fake.

Soon Oxford dictionary will include the words like this

Word

Chinese

Opposite word

Quality

Synonymous

Fake

Last but not the least go and worship your oppressor CCP and never try to cross your master CCP, keep quite in India related matter, since Chinese CCP wants a tight lip in India related issues. :lol:

...]

Hate to turn this thread to bash china, or drag India into this.

Bush dynasty cannot be compared tot he stranglehold on Jagiri parties (personal fiefdom) in the subcontinent. It is tragic to see the largest democracy being run by a jagir party like Congress. that only a Nehru bloodline holder can be chief of the party. Merit be damned.

On another note:
Chinese products used to be low quality.

but now the epitome of quality products aka Iphone, or Ipod or Ipad (that Ipaid through the nose :lol:) are all coming from China.

peace

p.s. Hope you don't mind the jagiri party term. Unfortunately the same Khandani party system exists on our side of the border.

A Communist country known for secrecy and denying basic human rights to its citizens is fudging its economic data? AND THAT IS SURPRISING? That's like accusing a serial murderer of also being a pick pocket. Why is anyone surprised?

In fact, a family dynastic democracy has worse human rights records: gang-raping, caste system, murder capital, religious killing, sectarian violence... 1000 worse than cpc dictators.

Bashing China? Indeed not surprised, as envy and jealousy born inevitably from inept people. :lol:

Keep shaking and trembling before China!

Hahahaha!

Do you know about the business policies and how they are implemented???

Stupidest post...!!!!

Are you living in USA or are you a false flagger???

Business model has nothing to do with rule, China is communist and USA is a democracy yet both have done well. Tell you B.S to some one else.

I am getting a feeling that you want to burn you as$ at India democracy. :lol:

Chinese and quality are opposite words , Chinese are synonymous with fake.

Soon Oxford dictionary will include the words like this

Word

Chinese

Opposite word

Quality

Synonymous

Fake

Last but not the least go and worship your oppressor CCP and never try to cross your master CCP, keep quite in India related matter, since Chinese CCP wants a tight lip in India related issues. :lol:
cool down dude now usa liking chinese as$ !!! :omghaha:

You make hard earned money from your sweatshops to feed western demand. Then you put same money back into USA coffers and call it debt? What if in a national emergency as was in 2011 USA tries to seize that money, what will you do, sit and cry? You just became the biggest suckers in history, first britian , then japan and now Usa?

A typical mom-pop shop keeper mentality.

Capitals always go where profit is (such as Africa and Latin America) and stay away from where risk is (such as India).

Back
Top Bottom