What's new

China Has Been Inflating Its Exports Numbers All Year, In Some Cases Doubli

Götterdämmerung;4305431 said:
You can't inflate or deflate export figures because you need the importing countries to doctore the figures according to your doctored stats as well.

Some people are just too stupid and just like to believe what they want to believe.
Do you even bother to read it properly? The report clearly says: imports reported by trading partners don’t match up.

In other words, the figures obtained from other countries that China exports to, don't match up to figures shown by the Chinese exporting to those countries. Chinese exports to X country = imports of Chinese goods into X country. But it is &#8800; or <

Elementary, Dr Watson! :smart:

^^

It is true that I cherry picked.

When I googled Shanghai, I didn't find any slum.
That's my point.
Try it.

Hey check out the pics of Shangai

shanghai-old-city-off-zhonghua-lu.jpg

blog-2-1.jpg

:lol:

A Communist country known for secrecy and denying basic human rights to its citizens is fudging its economic data? AND THAT IS SURPRISING? That's like accusing a serial murderer of also being a pick pocket. Why is anyone surprised?

Last time I checked Tata and Reliance were bigger than most of the company you listed....in all likelyhood many of them will be Indian owned within the decade.

PS- most you're companies are actually medium companies by today's standards. I mean, none of them is a reliance for sure, you're trying to brag with hot air now?

LOL

Have you checked Forbes list? Volkswagen at # 12, Daimler at #21, Siemens at # 47, BASF at # 62, BMW at # 69 .... and Reliance, India's biggest company is at #99.

Siemens alone has more Patents granted per year than the whole India.

Tata has a 100B revenue, reliance some 66B, I hardly see how they'll feel threatened by the germans. And Indian companies were never keen on going global till about 10 years ago. when they did, they gobbled up Land Rover, Jaguar and Tetley. In any case they don't see great possibilities in a saturated market like the US

Of course you don't have to feel being threatened by German companies since we are not in the same league. And unlike the UK, we never deindustrialised and let our premium companies rot. Indian companies were able to gobble up LR and Jaguar because the Arericans who bought them treated them like unwanted stepchildren. BTW, Volkswagen and BMW bought Rolls Royce and Bentley. Have you ever heard us bragging about that?

Götterdämmerung;4309653 said:
LOL

Have you checked Forbes list? Volkswagen at # 12, Daimler at #21, Siemens at # 47, BASF at # 62, BMW at # 69 .... and Reliance, India's biggest company is at #99.

Of course you don't have to feel being threatened by German companies since we are not in the same league. And unlike the UK, we never deindustrialised and let our premium companies rot. Indian companies were able to gobble up LR and Jaguar because the Arericans who bought them treated them like unwanted stepchildren. BTW, Volkswagen and BMW bought Rolls Royce and Bentley. Have you ever heard us bragging about that?

Well, the Indian companies did not have the advantage of using slave labor in concentration camps to jump start their businesses and we are kind of glad about that.

Adding Hong Kong and Macau to&#65292;but excluding Taiwan from&#65292;the total&#65292;China's will be an 10 trillion dollar economy in 2013.

This is in stark contrast to the 2 trillion India where most of the states have an economy smaller than Macau's&#12290;:omghaha:

Excluding Taiwan? LOL - like you have a choice in the matter.

so this shows that even the soon-to-be-demonlished areas in Shanghai are better than most areas in India. I found some Indian members really amusing.

The most modern area of Bombay is more modern looking than the area in Shanghai that is about to be demolished. I should of guess this is what the Indian PM meant when he said that in 5 years, people will forget about Shanghai when compare to Bombay.

Götterdämmerung;4309653 said:
LOL

Forgive them as they are still worship the British. So its something to brag about.

Well, the Indian companies did not have the advantage of using slave labor in concentration camps to jump start their businesses and we are kind of glad about that.

I didn't know that all the mentioned companies were founded during Nazi time. Must be Indian history education. :lol:

Talking about slavery, bonded slavery is still practiced in India and yet none of your companies managed to reach the level of our companies big or small.

BTW, we already were in the top league of industry prior WW1. Just look at the number of Nobel laureats we had at that time.

Götterdämmerung;4309679 said:
I didn't know that all the mentioned companies were founded during Nazi time. Must be Indian history education. :lol:

Talking about slavery, bonded slavery is still practiced in India and yet none of your companies managed to reach the level of our companies big or small.

When did I say all of them were? Please do point out that post of mine - is it a German trait to lie or is it a Chinese one?

You could do better Hellshit.

The pictures you dug up is nothing compare to the Indian slum with raw excrement running in the open sewage ditch.

The picture you showed were REAL buildings with REAL roofs.

Even the Chinese old buildings are much much more decent the the slums in India.

As a matter of fact, some of these buildings are called hutongs which UNESCO wants to preserve. It just shows how ignorant you are.

How long did it take for you to get these pictures? I know you cheated and lied if you said you just googles Shanghai. But what do you except from an Indian?

When did I say all of them were? Please do point out that post of mine - is it a German trait to lie or is it a Chinese one?

You didn't say which one but made a general statement. Is that how Indians are speaking with a forked tongue?

Back
Top Bottom