What's new

China economy boost the Navy, 6th 052C DDG finished next 055

DDG172 and other 3x 052D DDGs building, JN shipyard really did a great thing to boost PLAN.

215723pjj58evgau5aarhp.jpg

DDG172 and other 3x 052D DDGs building, JN shipyard really did a great thing to boost PLAN.

And don't forget the recently launched D5(DDG 154?:D

d5-ccg12800-jpg.45672

seen here with CCG’s 12800-tonne flagship。:coffee:

Well Viet said they are gonna ambush us when we build our islands in SCS :lol:
You don't know? Their Sappers or frogmen are their secret weapons. They will stealthily swim close to PLA warship, than with Nam magic they will leap out of the water into the warship and kung fu everyone to death:D.

You don't know? Their Sappers or frogmen are their secret weapons. They will stealthily swim close to PLA warship, than with Nam magic they will leap out of the water into the warship and kung fu everyone to death:D.
These Vietcongs think the open sea is a jungle and that Guerrilla warfare will work on us using their frogmen :laughcry:
We need to watch out at night in SCS as they can give us surprise attack :rofl:

have you seen the new Gulf of Aden tv series? About Chinese anti-pirate missions and their family. While not a fan of the soaps, I am actually pretty interested in the families of the crew on missions and how they are taken care of.

I believe one of the things we need to work on is to increase wages for skilled workers, NCOs, and good living conditions to go with jobs and education as well as social services for these families of the men and women serving in overseas missions.

I think we are doing better and better in this area, but more improvements towards first world accommodations are needed for our troops to be able to fight like an first world army.

Though still maintaining our discipline, turning the country you are helping or defending into a brothel is not the right thing to do, especially for an well disciplined army.

have you seen the new Gulf of Aden tv series? About Chinese anti-pirate missions and their family. While not a fan of the soaps, I am actually pretty interested in the families of the crew on missions and how they are taken care of.

I believe one of the things we need to work on is to increase wages for skilled workers, NCOs, and good living conditions to go with jobs and education as well as social services for these families of the men and women serving in overseas missions.

I think we are doing better and better in this area, but more improvements towards first world accommodations are needed for our troops to be able to fight like an first world army.

Though still maintaining our discipline, turning the country you are helping or defending into a brothel is not the right thing to do, especially for an well disciplined army.

Typically speaking, what is the remuneration for military people in China compare to private companies. In Canada, military people get paid quite well--combat and non combat roles. The kicker are the incentives, ie living allowances, travel expenses when visiting your family, free university education and easier promotion.

Typically speaking, what is the remuneration for military people in China compare to private companies. In Canada, military people get paid quite well--combat and non combat roles. The kicker are the incentives, ie living allowances, travel expenses when visiting your family, free university education and easier promotion.

I think there is a thousand or a few thousand signing bonus, a medical plan for the soldier and close kin, but it's very basic, even less than a normal plan for a Canadian family, actually a lot less.

There's now a monthly payment to either all soldiers or some soldiers.

Better advancements definitely as well as better chance at education, but it's not free I don't think.

But Soldiers in Canada don't get paid well, I mean depends on your standards, 1000 dollars to start, and a bit more as you keep going. But the perks are in fact better for Canadian army.

We need more of this, but we need to wait until our economy develops more.

I think there is a thousand or a few thousand signing bonus, a medical plan for the soldier and close kin, but it's very basic, even less than a normal plan for a Canadian family, actually a lot less.

There's now a monthly payment to either all soldiers or some soldiers.

Better advancements definitely as well as better chance at education, but it's not free I don't think.

But Soldiers in Canada don't get paid well, I mean depends on your standards, 1000 dollars to start, and a bit more as you keep going. But the perks are in fact better for Canadian army.

We need more of this, but we need to wait until our economy develops more.
Things will be better.

All u said depend on a Strong China Economy support, there need Money to build new ships and Money to pay rises for soldiers.

Now, China has a developing huge market + World N.o2 Economic Entity + World-level big Shipyard + advanced shipbuilding Tech + advanced AESA radar Tech + 100billion $ Military Expenditure (although 1/6 U.S.A). 万事俱备,只欠东风”, here prepared everything well, only lack 055 DDGs (100+ vls). :yahoo:

054326rh7oqh4aakb8qbab.jpg.thumb.jpg

Last edited:

Viet may means that water sappers from Vietnam would be similar to North Korea, with detonation and swim 20-30 kilometers, with or without support from submersibles.

or he may means that Vietnam would ambush by submarines and sea-mines.

More pictures!
Show 055 DDG CG, we r waiting for the "Beast" out

130848zyaq2dpyq2yq1gj0.jpg

131129xecc83bzn30b8o39.jpg

131100bcosnoy8tolcycnq.jpg

131057xbjd5j9jbuobrx9u.jpg

055 VLS, front 64x vls back 48x vls (mature missile system)
1. YJ-18 supersonic anti-ship missile, hot-launched CCL
2. HHQ-16A anti-aircraft extended range missile, hot-launched VLS
3. HHQ-9 anti-aircraft missile, cold-launched CCL
4. 4x DK10 anti-aircraft missiles, hot-launched ESSM
5. YU-8 anti-sub rocket torpedo, hot-launched CCL
6, CJ-10 cruise missile, cold-launched CCL
7. YJ-83 supersonic anti-ship missile, hot-launched CCL
131055qnpjyhs8kp66gksc.jpg

Last edited:
cnleio, could you tell us what 055 use to self-defend against Brahmos or Klub-S ?

Back
Top Bottom