What's new

China economy boost the Navy, 6th 052C DDG finished next 055

my previous post mean I know HQ9 is clone of S300, Brahmos similar to Yakhont, Yakhont is made in Russia.
Let me ask a question: Does Vietnamese ever test S300 vs Yakhont, whether S300 can detect Yakhont missile and lock it ?

Let me ask a question: Does Vietnamese ever test S300 vs Yakhont, whether S300 can detect Yakhont missile and lock it ?

We will never test S300 against Yakhont.
Yakhont missiles are only for Russia, Indonesia, Syria, India, Vietnam.

Actually, we have no ships could bring S300, so there's no chance, no need to test it now.
Anyway, we know both, while Yakhont/Brahmos is still unknown to China, Israel, USA ... and being the most dangerous antiship missiles.
The P800 Onyx, domestic version come with Mach 4.5 speed. so it's very difficult for S300 to intercept it. Brahmos II come with Mach 7.

Last edited:
Kilo has the option to launch AshM. But Boq77 (my future father in law) haven't explain what guidance their Club S has at 300km range.

Meanwhile their swing copters and flappy frogmen are quite good and has 1000km range, here they are:

0n6iJf9FWyzbYLYiiOJdawaD29l-CsIqdyhANkjW1l0Gt0A5OSe0yjy3NF5iDUxoa4s=h900

swing-copters.jpg

What game is this? It looks pretty cool. Remind me of the games from the original 8 bit system I had as a kid. Those were the good old early 1990 days.

What game is this? It looks pretty cool. Remind me of the games from the original 8 bit system I had as a kid. Those were the good old early 1990 days.
Flappy Bird》 Made in Vietnam

my previous post mean I know HQ9 is clone of S300, Brahmos similar to Yakhont, Yakhont is made in Russia while Brahmos by joint-venture India-Russia
HQ9 is not a clone of S300,HQ-9 has a totaly different aerodynamic structure and warhead.

You don't know flappy bird and swing copters?

They are Vietnamese games that indicates that Vietnam is a powerhouse that will become a developed economy soon with sophisticated military weapons.

It's familiar to you cause it's copied from Super Mario. Give the dev some more time and he can copy tetris.

Seriously the game was so impressive to the VCP that one of their member visited the game developer.

They are Vietnamese games that indicates that Vietnam is a powerhouse that will become a developed economy soon with sophisticated military weapons.

It's familiar to you cause it's copied from Super Mario. Give the dev some more time and he can copy tetris.

Seriously the game was so impressive to the VCP that one of their member visited the game developer.

They didn't force hundred millions to download and play that game.

LOL, they make a game and we produce smartphones and Iphones.
They enjoy the time to play game, we'r busy building new DDGs.

LOL, they make a game and we produce smartphones and Iphones.
They enjoy the time to play game, we'r busy building new DDGs.

playing with misleading ? cnleio.

Any evidence that Vietnamese don't produce smartphone ?, Chinese dont make a game ?
Any evidence that Chinese never play game, even Flappy Bird.
Any evidence that Vietnam is not building warships while someone playing Flappy Bird ?

Your post so funny.

052C has a long way to go before u guys match the japs :)

Back
Top Bottom