What's new

China Did Not Ban Fasting-So indians! stop hopping on Western Propaganda.

And why not?

Afterall we are debating whether countries have the right to forbid people from eating in public or eating in public.

Not really.. Some people seem to be debating whether China has really done it or not.. Thats all...

The 2010 case was to show that similar claims in the past have been shown to be false or exaggerated. In any case, many people, including Chinese, have said that such a policy is wrong, so you guys are jumping up and down for no reason.

Arre.. Read the OP.. The OP has found it fit to open a counter thread to the news thread on this.. Whether Chinese members here support such a step or not, is irrelavant because the thread seem to be opened to deny that Chinese have really done this deed or not...

and hence the comment about Shah se jyada ... etc etc..

The issue here is that you guys are trying to make it seem as if China is singling out Muslims for this treatment when, in fact, the official policy is consistent across all religions. Contrast that with the French case where, despite claims of secularism, the state favors Christianity over Islam (or Judiasm).

Can you show me a case where France has allowed Fasting for Christians or Jews in similar jobs but have prevented Muslims doing that.?

Once again, as I keep saying, the core issue is truth in advertising and holding countries accountable to their claims.
and deciding who has the moral ground to hold the advertising countries accountable.. Their citizens, YES... Pakistanis, who themselves do not support secularism most of the time, NO

Even pakistani sources are confirming these.
In facebook pakistanis are coming out in support of uighurs.

Facebook Pakistanis seem to be in less awe of Chinese friendship than defence.pk members it seems :)

^^^^^bang on target buddy. Hope our Pakistani and Chinese friends have any LOGICAL response to this.

^^^^^bang on target buddy. Hope our Pakistani and Chinese friends have any LOGICAL response to this.

Bang on what?

Uneducated immature boys can rant about anything on facebook.

Why are you going to facebook to get genuine opinions?

Why hasn't the head of my country (Pakistan) said anything? Why hasn't the heads of Muslim countries said anything?

Where is the OIC or the Organization of the Islamic Conference?

I mean this surely couldn't have gone unnoticed.

Because everyone knows what happens in China is China's internal affairs.

Lol you paks have crossed all the limits to defend china. he he

And you Indians have gone to the farthest extent to disparage other countries's image, when in Gujarat people are not allowed to slaughter cows and sell beefs.

I call this hypocrisy! India claims to be a secular country when it is not.

Anyways I got to go now.

Bang on what?

Uneducated immature boys can rant about anything on facebook.

Why are you going to facebook to get genuine opinions?

:lol: Facebook is much more real than defence.pk actually because its not anonymous...since what you post on facebooks is most of the time read by people who are your friends and family in real life, the comments there are more true to life than an anonymous forum where one is not really accountable for what one speaks..

Lol you paks have crossed all the limits to defend china. he he

Yes, it seems for many not having beef in India is more important issue than ban on celebrating Ramandan.

And you Indian have gone to the farthest extent to disparage other countries's image, when in Gujarat people are not allowed to slaughter cows and sell beefs.

I call this hypocrisy! India claims to be a secular country when it is not.

Anyways I got to go now.
You said it yourself. According to you we are liars. We're kafir and evil country anyways.

But you guys are from the land of pure, aren't you? You should be pure and not hypocrites. You pure people should not show double standards like you did for France.

^Both are pakistani sources.

UAE Source:

Indians used the same tactics when ran propaganda against Bangladesh opposition party; first they put the news using their Pakistani resource and then indians used Dubai indian infiltration to spread the propaganda. Same indian propaganda signature.

:lol: Facebook is much more real than defence.pk actually because its not anonymous...since what you post on facebooks is most of the time read by people who are your friends and family in real life, the comments there are more true to life than an anonymous forum where one is not really accountable for what one speaks..

Depends from which angle look at it from.

Anyone can go on facebook and put fake pictures. Besides who would know more about diplomacy, politics, and social issues?

People on facebook or people on defence.pk?

I respect opinion, but I don't agree with you.

their is a difference in logical reality and fictious one sided loyalty.

Yes, it seems for many not having beef in India is more important issues than ban on celebrating Ramandan.
Right. If India cancels subsidy for Hajj than we become Yindoo evil Bharti, but when china stops muslims from fasting during ramadan, it still remains "Purer than mountains and oceans" :lol:

You said it yourself. According to you we are liars. We're kafir and evil country anyways.

But you guys are from the land of pure, aren't you? You should be pure and not hypocrites. You pure people should not show double standards like you did for France.

Did I call India an evil country? I just said don't be hypocritical about other countries, when India itself declares to be a secular country, but India donesn't allow the slaughtering and the eating of beef in some provinces.

their is a difference in logical reality and fictious one sided loyalty.

So facebook is the place to get genuine opinions? :lol:

I would wait to see what the Organization of the Islamic Conference have to say.

Did I call India an evil country? I just said don't be hypocritical about other countries, when India itself declares to be a secular country, but don't allow the slaughtering and the eating of beef in some provinces.

Because eating beef is not mandatory in any religion.

I will say one thing, you can't have beef in India but can celebrate Ramadan, you can have beef in China but can't celebrate Ramadan.

Unfortunately for you, pretty much all the sources I use are from major international news sources, like the Financial Times, the Economist, etc.

Here's one for you ;)

High quality global journalism requires investment. Please share this article with others using the link below, do not cut & paste the article. See our Ts&Cs and Copyright Policy for more detail. Email ftsales.support@ft.com to buy additional rights. China bans religious activities in Xinjiang - FT.com

Last year, the authorities started forcing low-income families to agree to abandon some Muslim traditions in exchange for social security payments. Forms posted on the internet show that some women signed a promise not to wear the veil and not to receive any veil-wearing guests in their homes, in exchange for receiving low-income subsidies for their family.

One middle school in Aksu, a city on the northern rim of the Taklamakan desert which has seen deadly sectarian violence in recent years, said it would step up propaganda for national unity and against “ethnic splittism” and ensure that “no teachers or students attend any religious activities” during Ramadan.

Education officials in Hotan, a southern Xinjiang city where the population is more than 95 per cent Uighur and which the authorities see as a hotbed of unrest, were advised to visit schools and “make sure that the students eat well”.

During the frequent murderous political campaigns of Mao Zedong, China’s late dictator, religion was almost entirely banned in China. Muslims recall the brutal methods, such as force-feeding candy at school to Muslim students who were trying to fast, that were used as late as the 1970s to enforce the ban.

The Nile isn't just a river in Egypt!

Back
Top Bottom