What's new

China Did Not Ban Fasting-So indians! stop hopping on Western Propaganda.

If the reports are true Pakistan should take up the matter, as should China's other close friends amongst Muslim states e.g. Saudi Arabia. It would be hypocritical not to.

But for the Indians to express their "concern" regarding Pakistan's stance is illogical considering their own government used to be, many years ago, quite concerned with what was going in Palestine. But over the last 20 year or so, the Israelis have become quite the close friends of New Delhi and so the unfortunate Palestinians don't even hear so much as a whimper of support from the Indians, regarding the numerous human rights abuses the Israelis commit on a daily basis. Seems like those Green Pine radars and Phalcon AWACS systems have had quite the numbing effect......

If the reports are true Pakistan should take up the matter, as should China's other close friends amongst Muslim states e.g. Saudi Arabia. It would be hypocritical not to.

But for the Indians to express their "concern" regarding Pakistan's stance is illogical considering their own government used to be, many years ago, quite concerned with what was going in Palestine. But over the last 20 year or so, the Israelis have become quite the close friends of New Delhi and so the unfortunate Palestinians don't even hear so much as a whimper of support from the Indians, regarding the numerous human rights abuses the Israelis commit on a daily basis. Seems like those Green Pine radars and Phalcon AWACS systems have had quite the numbing effect......

Things and relations changes with time but it have never gone on to translate into ban of practice of religion by a major chunk of its population.. As for Palestine issue, let me tell you many a Muslim countries have had enjoyed good relations with Israel so why are you taking hypocritical stand against India which has no logical reasons not to grow ties with a strong power in the region. Heck, even China has good relations with them, just letting you know to see if that makes matter worse for them apart from this religious ban.

Are you stupid too arrogant? Cant you read the OP that clearly mentions no ban and after that too you are trolling. Go and save people in Asaam , Gujarat Kashmir in you country.

Don't read too much communist propaganda and other paid articles, CCp is always against religious rights and this one is no different.

How did these Indian get power to post some useless propaganda? I thought there is power outage through half of India.

How the hell is China going to stop fasting? Do you know how many people there are in China who are Muslim? I don't understand how people are so dumb sometimes.

How did these Indian get power to post some useless propaganda? I thought there is power outage through half of India.

How the hell is China going to stop fasting? Do you know how many people there are in China who are Muslim? I don't understand how people are so dumb sometimes.

I get the gist - you really don't understand much then.

Back
Top Bottom