What's new

China Did Not Ban Fasting-So indians! stop hopping on Western Propaganda.

No Muslim here is accepting Chinese policy of banning fasting, they are just exposing the false news sources and the fact that Chinese are now coming out and claiming that there is no such thing.

The concept of denial is so deeply entrenched .. in everything.

Its pretty simple buddy.. There are 4 million muslims in France and 60 millions christians.. Take a guess which side the official holidays be skewed..Get out of victim mentality of the whole world being out to get Muslims ... :disagree:

So, according to you, if a country blaring "secularism" out the wazoo does it, then it should be OK for Pakistan to enact laws favoring Muslims. Why do you guys make a fuss, then?

Clearly, you guys don't understand the concept of secularism. No favoritism means "no favoritism". No weasel clauses and backhanded rationalizations.

victim mentality [...] moral grounds [...] convited fraud

Lol. I'm outta here.
Turn off the lights when you leave...

No Muslim here is accepting Chinese policy of banning fasting, they are just exposing the false news sources and the fact that Chinese are now coming out and claiming that there is no such thing.

if no Muslim is accepting Chinese policy then they must dare to say it loud and clear just like they criticise France , India or any other country they do criticise even for minor incident.

if they do criticise every issue according to it's merit with out looking which country then everybody will welcome it including the country men who is being criticised.. otherwise they will be counted as hypocrites only.

i always thought muslim brotherhood really existed between countries but i mistook pakistan for the same.................now i learn that paksitanis support indian muslims not because they love them but hate india more.................pakistanis support china on this ban policy not because they hate muslims but their love for china is more...........pakistan is no different from the US ,the USsupports democracy wherever needed(afganistan,lebanon) and uses dictatorship wherever needed(pakistan during soviet invasion) but pakistan uses islam wherever needed(kashmir) and disowns it wherever neede(china).
What pakistan must do now should be what china did in kargil,china did the right thing of pressuring pakistan to withdraw but that never affected your strategic relationship nor will it in this case pakistan has to do the right thing it must speak out and tell china "we dont like this"......

So, according to you, if a country blaring "secularism" out the wazoo does it, then it should be OK for Pakistan to enact laws favoring Muslims. Why do you guys make a fuss, then?

A perfect representation of what is being said here at 23:38... As a matter of fact see this from 20:16.. Sums up this debate pretty nicely

Lol. I'm outta here.
Turn off the lights when you leave...

Someone I know mentioned this once... "Retreating into cliches already? Official acknowledgement of defeat."

Last edited by a moderator:
I stayed in China for 5 months, last year during the summer. I participated in Ramadan with my Chinese brothers in Beijing, Chengdu and Xinjiang...so this pathetic news is fake because I experience the real deal. When I was with my friends and certain Chinese officials they had a real interests of Islam and Pakistani culture because its similar to there theory of Confucius.

I stayed in China for 5 months, last year during the summer. I participated in Ramadan with my Chinese brothers in Beijing, Chengdu and Xinjiang...so this pathetic news is fake because I experience the real deal. When I was with my friends and certain Chinese officials they had a real interests of Islam and Pakistani culture because its similar to there theory of Confucius.

so everybody should believe you now against various , multiple news sources .

i always thought muslim brotherhood really existed between countries but i mistook pakistan for the same.................now i learn that paksitanis support indian muslims not because they love them but hate india more.................pakistanis support china on this ban policy not because they hate muslims but their love for china is more...........pakistan is no different from the US ,the USsupports democracy wherever needed(afganistan,lebanon) and uses dictatorship wherever needed(pakistan during soviet invasion) but pakistan uses islam wherever needed(kashmir) and disowns it wherever neede(china).
What pakistan must do now should be what china did in kargil,china did the right thing of pressuring pakistan to withdraw but that never affected your strategic relationship nor will it in this case pakistan has to do the right thing it must speak out and tell china "we dont like this"......

Are you stupid too arrogant? Cant you read the OP that clearly mentions no ban and after that too you are trolling. Go and save people in Asaam , Gujarat Kashmir in you country.

so everybody should believe you now against various , multiple news sources

I couldn't care less what you believe, as I am telling my own fellow Pakistani's that the news issued is fake because I have experienced Ramadan in Xinjiang with my Chinese Muslim brothers, this is reality. You have never been to China....so you know nothing on ground realities.

But there is no "separation of church and state" in Gujarat.

So India is not a secular country then. Or India is a "semi-secular" country, but not a 100% secular country.

Cow slaughter is banned; not consumption of beef - I am sure you can import beef in Gujarat if you desire.

I couldn't care less what you believe, as I am telling my own fellow Pakistani's that the news issued is fake because I have experienced Ramadan in Xinjiang with my Chinese Muslim brothers, this is reality. You have never been to China....so you know nothing on ground realities.

I am sorry but serious forum discussions is not conducted that way .. you need to show credible sources like we presented here.

and about you Pakistani brothers they already are denying blindly ..

A perfect representation of what is being said here at 23:38... As a matter of fact see this from 20:16.. Sums up this debate pretty nicely

This video is classic, I have seen it number of times. :rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry but serious forum discussions is not conducted that way .. you need to show credible sources like we presented here.

and about you Pakistani brothers they already are denying blindly ..

Listen carefully, I don't really care about the opinions of Indians, because frankly you are simply trying to score brownie points. This is the month of Ramazan, so I have no desire to lie. Best thing to do is hush your gum and go to China, and see the reality.

In Beijing they have a whole street of Hui Muslim shops and next to it is a big Mosque. The same can be said in Chengdu, where Xinjiang Muslims have a huge district dedicated to there style of culture and cuisine.

Listen carefully, I don't really care about the opinions of Indians, because frankly you are simply trying to score brownie points. This is the month of Ramazan, so I have no desire to lie. Best thing to do is hush your gum and go to China, and see the reality.

I am in no position to find out whether you are telling truth or not .. and I too don't care about what you believe , only thing is if your intention was a debate/ disprove then you need sources, otherwise all you have is a belief/ opinion .. you can carry on with it .

In Beijing they have a whole street of Hui Muslim shops and next to it is a big Mosque. The same can be said in Chengdu, where Xinjiang Muslims have a huge district dedicated to there style of culture and cuisine.

The ban is for students, teachers, government officials, retired officials and I think you don't fall in any of these category.

Back
Top Bottom