What's new

China Did Not Ban Fasting-So indians! stop hopping on Western Propaganda.

I am in no position to find out whether you are telling truth or not .. and I too don't care about what you believe , only thing is if your intention was a debate/ disprove then you need sources, otherwise all you have is a belief/ opinion .. you can carry on with it .

What ever suits your boat, as my post was directed towards Pakistani's, and those who have had the pleasure to travel to China will understand the very dynamics of Chinese Muslims in China. Furthermore news articles are not always right and cannot paint the ground realities. For example Pashtun culture can only be fully experienced if you actually go there instead of reading a book or a article.

The ban is for students, teachers, government officials, retired officials and I think you don't fall in any of these category.

I worked in ABC bank, the sectary of the Shanghai branch was a Hui Muslim and he was fasting with me....stop this BS and go there to see the truth, instead of speculating. Also in Beijing there is a Supreme court, opposite is a hui Muslim school where all the teachers were fasting. Now some don't fast because its there choice in China, and also they don't classify them selves as Muslims but call them selves Hui or Xinjiang because its there ethnicity.

I worked in ABC bank, the sectary of the Shanghai branch was a Hui Muslim and he was fasting with me....stop this BS and go there to see the truth, instead of speculating. Also in Beijing there is a Supreme court, opposite is a hui Muslim school where all the teachers were fasting. Now some don't fast because its there choice in China, and also they don't classify them selves as Muslims but call them selves Hui or Xinjiang because its there ethnicity.

I saw the report about Xinjiang.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is like Pakistanis love China more than their own country or their own Muslim brothers. China is lucky to have such a ally

What ever suits your boat, as my post was directed towards Pakistani's, and those who have had the pleasure to travel to China will understand the very dynamics of Chinese Muslims in China. Furthermore news articles are not always right and cannot paint the ground realities. For example Pashtun culture can only be fully experienced if you actually go there instead of reading a book or a article.

once again if you are to disprove something , you need much more than testimonys by yourself.

This video is classic, I have seen it number of times. :rofl::rofl:

@Moderators : Mind my language guyz but its undoubted that Pakistani liberals ne Zaid Hamid ki G*** maar li wo bhi sare aam chaurahe pe. :rofl:

But one thing is clear, Pakistani Newz Anchors are some really good Debate Hosts too. The whole debate was handled beautifully by Mr. Kamran. A host shud be neutral and it was beautifully personified. :)

@video : I dint find any issues with Hassan Nisar, Ali and the human rights activists' logic and argument. Tried to watch this debate with neutral mentality. Tried to give zaid hameed a chance to listen him with affirmation. But i only got jingoism and age old history. Nothing else. He suffers from self fullfilling prophecy.

We Indians are skeptical of China but still we respect and commend chinis for their achievements. I promise if we see the same effect from Pakistan, we wud respect you too. But there is some reason we dont find that similarity. And hassan nisar's argument proves it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
indian's with their miserable inferiority complex, how unexpected.

If I earn money it is through my work and not anyone else. How is what you wrote even a relevant comparison?

Yes of course it is, when u call my country one, when in truth, u and ur country is... Leav pakistan out fa a moment.. But u r...
It still means, master is paying you, whateva... U r dependent on that country, and u have no right to point it out to others...

indian's with their miserable inferiority complex, how unexpected.

Yeah superiorty complex pakistanis, serving the master

OhOh...!...Take it easy its the Holy Month...Lets all cool down now....Nobody wants to understand that the media is not the government....Anyways RAW will now be blamed as always..the escape route.

what's funny is that instead of Chinese, Pakistanis are defending China's opression of Muslims... Despite all major news services reporting this :)

As I mentioned in the other thread, a Muslim is not allowed to fast if he is a Government employee or a Communist Party of China member! A student is not allowed to attend Mosques during Ramadan!

That pretty much means that a practising Muslim can not get a government job in China, or can not hold a government office. And no one sees anything wrong with that, no Muslim is outraged at that, heck even calling news report from other Muslim countries as propaganda! Height of hypocrisy.

And in all that somehow Indians are bad guy for exposing the hypocrisy. :rolleyes:

The Indian crocodile seems to have particular "fond" of Muslim by singling out Muslim here irrespective of the fact that that regulation applies to ALL religions in China.

Why the Indian crocodile squeezes its tears only for Muslims at this moment, while more often than not it spews all sorts of slurs/teasing against them by missing no chance?

It must be something causing your perpetual pain in the @ss. No?

:lol:

hypocrisy?

:rofl:

We are discussing this topic because it is a Month of Ramdan and muslims fast during this month... that is the reason we are discussing chini oppression on Muslims here.. understand fake a$$ chini american ?:blah:

Talking about something that doesnt exist is insane so go and do something to relieve your pain and boredom...

It was 100% true though. :wave:

Indian nationalists on the internet spew the worst venom in the world against Muslims, then they turn around and pretend to "care" for Muslims in Pakistan and China - solely in order to bash these countries.
Dont you show extensive care for Muslims in India? And treat uighurs like 3rd class citizens? And still deny that only for the sake of national pride!

Hey,it's fun to see Chinese and Pakistanis making love,thanking each other.
:pop: :pop:

LOL, this is the only response Indians are capable of. No wonder you guys scored the very last in the world in the Global OECD Educational tests. :P
22140431.jpg

You took one response to quote and not numerous others where so many of news agencies are reporting it,but you want CNN or BBC! and then you take to the usual crap of yours Global OECD Educational Tests..seriously,wtf?!
How much does CPC pay you?

Back
Top Bottom