What's new

China Did Not Ban Fasting-So indians! stop hopping on Western Propaganda.

I have 1st hand experience of working with indians on many occasions ... some genius did not invent this idiom for no reason "Baghal May Churee Moo Mai Raam Raam" (means = dagger hidden in pit & Raam Raam (peace peace) on lips)

بغل ميں چهرى منه ميں رام رام

I would physically attack those who speak against 2 nation theory ,,, God bless Quaid for separating us from these hypocrites ...

Baghal May Churee Moo Mai Raam Raam - nice - I wish someone had been carrying a Churri when Kasab and co. were killing pregnant women, children and unarmed civilians across Bombay.

In First Few POST in this Thread Few PDF Members Used Bastards??? Can Other Members also address Pakistani Members as Bastards?? Don't you think there should be some decorum????

WebMaster is right. Atleast do your part too. :rolleyes: :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to the point,
Whatever happens in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, China, and India is their internal affairs.

I'm pretty sure Indians would not like if the French cam over and told Indian how to run their house.

This is the point I'm making.

Second point don't fingers at other countries, when banning of cow slaughtering is banned in Gujarat.

How can India claim to be a secular country when in some parts a thing banned and then a thing is allowed?

Thats not the definition of secularism.

i also noticed this. MOD's need to be neutral.
what else can one say. you are on PDF

I did report those posts though.. But looks like Mods are busy elsewhere :)

EDIT:: The offending post has been since deleted..Thanks.. Hopefully an infraction (or two) accompanied that action :)

Baghal May Churee Moo Mai Raam Raam - nice - I wish someone had been carrying a Churri when Kasab and co. were killing pregnant women, children and unarmed civilians across Bombay.

he is your headache deal with it or serve him Biryani every day. :pop:

WebMaster is right. Atleast do your part too. :rolleyes: :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to the point,
Whatever happens in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, China, and India is their internal affairs.

I'm pretty sure Indians would not like if the French cam over and told Indian how to run their house.

This is the point I'm making.

Second point don't fingers at other countries, when banning of cow slaughtering is banned in Gujarat.

How can India claim to be a secular country when in some parts a thing banned and then a thing is allowed?

Thats not the definition of secularism.

That is not the definition of secularism. Secularism means the separation of church and state.

he is your headache deal with it or serve him Biryani every day. :pop:

Yea - we will deal with him. Just wanted to point out that the who has the baghal mein churri and moo mein raam raam after wearing saffron threads and after your fine defence analysts like Zaid Hamid insisting they were Hindus.

Defeat in a debate, as in conceding that you have no rebuttal to the opponents' points.

Sorry.. I am not debating this at all.. Its not a grey issue.. Just a news...

About rebuttal, well, any post that uses a 2010 speech to counter an action of China in 2012 anyway is not worthy of a rebuttal.. Or did you miss the OP's tryst with his own version of "Back to Future" ;)

Defeat in a debate, as in conceding that you have no rebuttal to the opponents' points.

lol, you know they lose when they can't defend the banning of cow slaughter in Gujarat. India is a not secular country.

And then Indians point out to Muslim countries and China.

Quite Ironic isn't it, when India is not a 100% secular country.

About rebuttal, well, any post that uses a 2010 speech to counter an action of China in 2012 anyway is not worthy of a rebuttal.. Or did you miss the OP's tryst with his own version of "Back to Future" ;)

And why not?

Afterall we are debating whether countries have the right to forbid people from eating in public or eating in public.

That is not the definition of secularism. Secularism means the separation of church and state.

Yea - we will deal with him. Just wanted to point out that the who has the baghal mein churri and moo mein raam raam after wearing saffron threads and after your fine defence analysts like Zaid Hamid insisting they were Hindus.

But there is no "separation of church and state" in Gujarat.

So India is not a secular country then. Or India is a "semi-secular" country, but not a 100% secular country.

The 2010 case was to show that similar claims in the past have been shown to be false or exaggerated. In any case, many people, including Chinese, have said that such a policy is wrong, so you guys are jumping up and down for no reason.

The issue here is that you guys are trying to make it seem as if China is singling out Muslims for this treatment when, in fact, the official policy is consistent across all religions. Contrast that with the French case where, despite claims of secularism, the state favors Christianity over Islam (or Judiasm).

Once again, as I keep saying, the core issue is truth in advertising and holding countries accountable to their claims.

I've got to go now.
Its been interesting talking to Karan and other Indian Members and exposing their flawed arguments.

@Developero and other Pakistani members: You and I know the truth to the matter. They can't make rebuttals, hence they have the lost the debate.

@Chinese members: India is not a 100% secular country, as cow slaughtering is not allowed in Gujarat. Cow slaughtering is against Hinduism.

@Indian members: Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

Everyone needs to read the entire thread carefully.

Even pakistani sources are confirming these.
In facebook pakistanis are coming out in support of uighurs.

Back
Top Bottom