What's new

China Did Not Ban Fasting-So indians! stop hopping on Western Propaganda.

first we should consider how can fasting be banned/stopped???? would they have tied you down and put you on IV?

first we should consider how can fasting be banned/stopped???? would they have tied you down and put you on IV?

lol, don't worry.
I don't know what is going on in China at the moment. I have to see what their state newspaper Xinhua, CNTV, or China Daily has to say about this.

How can I make judgement without hearing both sides of the story.

Western newspapers usually lie. the Express Tribune usually tells western lies by quoting the AFP or Associated Foriegn Press. I hope our Chinese members know this.

And even if the Chinese government has, thats their internal affairs. Its their country. We Muslims are not allowed to tell other people how run their countries.

Its funny, cause the rebuttal which the op posted is from 2010! Using an official statement ( yeah right as if they would openly accept that they are not letting Uyghurs fast for Ramadan) from 2010 to refute the claims of 2012:lol: And all Pakistanis believe it, hook, line and sinker!
So much for the brotherhood :undecided:

Typical Pakistanis for you. Duniya poochhta nahin, isliye jo ek hai 'Mr China' uske liye to jaan bhi hazir hai. Just coz they said sometime back that Pakistan is China's Israel. Mil gayi panah aalampanah. :rofl:

Lol, Indians will the first to target China. Because they know China has good relations with the Islamic World.

Pakistan and the Central Asian countries have good relations with China.
Hindus from India like to boast in front of Muslims from the Arab Gulf countries, that we have the "world's third largest population of Muslims."

Lol, but Muslims are severely oppressed in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

When was the last time you heard of riots agianst Muslims in China.

What about the Gujarat riots in Gujarat in 2002. Everybody says Narendra Modi has blood on his hands.

Interestingly though he was reelected again to be the Chief Minister of Gujarat. LOL!

Also the Assam riots between Bodos and Muslims in Assam.
Violent clashes spread in India's Assam - Asia - Al Jazeera English

Apparently 36 are killed.

I have no different standards for France. Its their internal affairs if France bans the Niqab.

But France declares to be a secular country, so why is France being hypocritical? France should practice what they preach.

And even if the Chinese government has, thats their internal affairs. Its their country. We Muslims are not allowed to tell other people how run their countries.

Ecjhactly. :rofl:
Thats natural for any Pakistani in case of China. By da way where does your this great sense of rationalism run away when in case of India or for that matter any Western Country?

HYPOCRICY AT ITS BEST. (But why am I shocked)

Indian like believing western ****! It is not big deal!! And it is not the affair problem, it is that they get the trolling thing about china. That's it. In the forum, Do the netizen still not get that?? They are big month, they don't care whether it is real, the any negative news about china can turn them on!!
Forget them, let's enjoy Olympic, there are a few indian, although in real life, you can't find their influence, only when you face them, their big month is keeping talking, that's their life, also it is the reason they are behind us, and why the talented indian choose to imigrate!

Ecjhactly. :rofl:
Thats natural for any Pakistani in case of China. By da way where does your this great sense of rationalism run away when in case of India or for that matter any Western Country?

HYPOCRICY AT ITS BEST. (But why am I shocked)

But you are not making any sense. Western countries claim to be a "land of freedom." The western countries should practice what they preach.

Does China claim to be a land of freedoms?

I don't know China's laws or government very well to make a judgment.

Is China a western country?

Any law that China passes is their internal affairs.

Indian like believing western ****! It is not big deal!! And it is not the affair problem, it is that they get the trolling thing about china. That's it. In the forum, Do the netizen still not get that?? They are big month, they don't care whether it is real, the any negative news about china can turn them on!!
Forget them, let's enjoy Olympic, there are a few indian, although in real life, you can't find their influence, only when you face them, their big month is keeping talking, that's their life, also it is the reason they are behind us, and why the talented indian choose to imigrate!

Lol, don't worry about the stupid Indian on defence.pk

Even India is not a 100% secular country. Can a Muslim eat a cow in India?

Its illegal in India to slaughter cows and eat cows.

@ OP

Shah se jyada Shah ke Darbari. wafadaar ;)

Retreating into cliches already? Official acknowledgement of defeat.

I don't have any agendas. I just think that Pakistan using religion for its strategic gains is a bit messed up. I mean if Pakistan wants Kashmir( just giving an example) for strategic reasons and water, say that, making it look like that you guys actually care for Kashmiris because they are Muslim is just wrong.

We know your guys' agenda too well. You are not particularly subtle about it.

As for this tendency to launch into off-topic evasions about -- Kashmir now, is it? -- it is too comical to witness.

I understand Pakistan and China are allies so there is bound to be double standards, every country does it, but double standard with religious issues is immoral. If I was a Muslim I would be outraged at the Chinese policy of banning students, government officials and CPC workers from fasting for Ramadan.

You understand nothing except your agenda and your hypothetical 'outrage' fizzles into the cheap attempt at incitement that it is.

I made it clear it was an issue of truth in advertising. If France makes certain claims, it will be held to those claims: no weaseling allowed. Similarly, China's stance on religions is also clear. One may debate the validity of it, but to claim that Muslims are being unfairly singled out is ludicrous. We, including Chinese members, have already said that the policy, if true, should be revised.

Your own link provides evidence that similar restrictions apply to Chinese Christians on Lent.

lmao bit rich coming from YOU!

We are talking about an actual event. You are crying your victimhood over hypothetical scenarios which you cooked up just to play victim.

Besides I wasn't playing the victim card, India has dealt with the Islamic radicalism emanating from Pakistan in the past and it will do in the future. Was just pointing out the hypocrisy.

More victimhood from you guys...

Most of your problems stem from your own mistreatment of your citizens and occupied peoples. Clean your own house before blaming Pakistan.

Stop behaving like an idiot. Western countries claim to be a "land of freedom." The western countries should practice what they preach.

Does China claim to be a land of freedoms?

I don't know China's laws or government very well to make a judgment.

Is China a western country?

Any law that China passes is their internal affairs.

So in that sense you claim China has the right to suppress religious freedom.

I do not have an issue with it but dont start rant with double standards if something like that happen in India.

And the Chinese with their artificial hate rants about the mistreatment of dalits in India, cheack your own background.

Lol, don't worry about the stupid Indian on defence.pk

Even India is not a 100% secular country. Can a Muslim eat a cow in India?

Its illegal in India to slaughter cows and eat cows.

Absolutely yes, no country is completely secular so is India.

But you quoted a completely wrong example.

Cows are still slaughtered in India and Muslims are still consuming it.

here's some interesting comments from Muslims ( not hypocrites AKA Pakistanis )

iIf the chinese ruled the world , i think they would be worse than the US.

The Prophet (saw) foretold that before the end of time the Muslims will unite with the Christians against a third enemy.

Interestingly many Christians believe that China or Russia are Gog and Magog (Hajuj wa Majuj).

In either case we share more values with the Christian world (West) than we do with these heathens.

Subhan'Allah, their hatred of Islam is so brazen and so senseless. They don't even seem to dress it up to be something it ain't, like western countries do. Just "we don't like you, we will stop you, or even kill you, if we feel like it".

These creatures are less than human. And their main ally is Pakistan?? How can a country of Muslims ally with such total 5cum??

Hijrah is not an option as the racist Chinese government wants nothing better than to repopulate the area with Han Chinese and cause a demographic shift

China is one rubbish country where everything is controlled by the state...no freedom of expression.....no nothing.....bloody cat and dog eaters!

What about boycotting Chinese products on world wide scale. Push it through the Organisation of Islamic Countries (OIC). We must make the world know that the Chinese are discriminating their Muslim citizens. I know Chinese products are cheap, but we can get some alternatives from Muslims countries or those that are friendly to Muslms. For clothings get from Pakistan and Bangladesh, food from Turkey, electrical and electronics products from Malaysia etc.

:wave::wave::wave:
No Ramadan for Uighur Muslims
No Tarawih for China Muslims [Archive] - Ummah.com - Muslim Forum
Chinese Muslims banned from fasting in Ramadan - MuslimVillage.com | MuslimVillage.com

I do not have an issue with it but dont start rant with double standards if something like that happen in India.

And the Chinese with their artificial hate rants about the mistreatment of dalits in India, cheack your own background.

So Saudi Arabia and Maldives requires that 100% of the citizens to be Muslim.

Therefore whatever happens in China is China's internal affairs. :azn:

You have the lost the debate and you can't swallow it, because it was a Muslim from Pakistan who beat you! :lol:

We Muslims from Pakistan are not hypocrites.

I don't know about those sites. Whatever happens in China is China's internal affairs. Whatever ever happens in Muslim countries is Muslim countries's internal affairs.

You know in the month of Ramadhan Non-Mulims are not allowed to drink or eat in public in Muslim countries. This is our internal affairs.

You Bharatis are just taking advantage of the opportunity to slingshot China, because you know China has good Relations with Muslim countries.

So Saudi Arabia and Maldives requires that 100% of the citizens to be Muslim.

Therefore whatever happens in China is China's internal affairs. :azn:

You have the lost the debate and you can't swallow it, because it was a Muslim from Pakistan who beat you! :lol:

We Muslims from Pakistan are not hypocrites.

I don't know about those sites. Whatever happens in China is China's internal affairs. Whatever ever happens in Muslim countries is Muslim countries's internal affairs.

You know in the month of Ramadhan Non-Mulims are not allowed to drink or eat in public in Muslim countries. This is our internal affairs.

You stupid Bharatis are just advantage of the opportunity to slingshot China, because you know China has good Relations with Muslim countries.

You still did not addressed my point

being a religious monarchy or a communist means that you have the right to take apart the religious freedom of minorities, if it is so why cry river in case of India, as India is a perceived Hindu republic in Pakistan.

Congrats for your victory, i give a fart.

In Gujarat cow slaughtering is not allowed.
Gujarat
Congress picks holes in Modi's claim on protection of cows
Last Updated: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 22:37
1 1
Tags: Narendra Modi, Cow slaughter, Gujarat
Ahmedabad: Opposition Congress on Sunday dismissed Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi's claim that the ruling BJP government was solely responsible for bringing the law banning cow slaughter in the state.

"It was Congress government who first introduced the legislation for prohibiting cow slaughter in 1994," Leader of Opposition in Gujarat Assembly Shaktisinh Gohil said.

"Moreover the Congress and Keshubhai Patel governments had taken up cudgels in the High Court against people protesting the law. The Shankersinh Vaghela government had filed an affidavit in the Supreme Court to ban cow slaughter," he said.

Accusing Modi of a false propaganda that his government was instrumental in bringing the law, Gohil said that in fact the chief minister has given away 3.33 lakh hectares of grazing land to few favoured industrialists as a result of which farmers and cattle-rearers are forced to send their livestock to slaughter houses.

Modi while sharing dais with yoga guru Ramdev at a function here claimed that his government had fought four legal battles in the Supreme Court to bring the legislation protecting cows.

Criticising Modi for "false claims", Gohil challenged him for a public debate on the erstwhile NDA government's policy on cow slaughter and the one pursued by the UPA.

"The CM who is criticising Central government for slaughter houses should tell what changes UPA government has made in NDA government's policy. The fact is that the policy on cow slaughter is same today as it was during the NDA rule," he said.

The Gujarat Animal Preservation (Amended) Act, 2011, enacted by the state Assembly last year, imposed a total ban on slaughter of cow, transportation and sale of beef.
Congress picks holes in Modi`s claim on protection of cows

I picked the perfect example. Indian on defence.pk are just being hypocrites!

Even the Japanese government is more secular than the Indian one. LOL!

You still did not addressed my point

being a religious monarchy or a communist means that you have the right to take apart the religious freedom of minorities, if it is so why cry river in case of India, as India is a perceived Hindu republic in Pakistan.

Congrats for your victory, i give a fart.

Clearly you don't understand. Since its their country, they can pass any law they like, because its their country.

Same thing for Saudi Arabia, or America.

Same thing for India. If Hindus in Gujarat don't like the slaughter cows, then slaughtering of cows get banned in Gujarat.

Different societies, different civilizations, different beliefs!

Back
Top Bottom