What's new

China Did Not Ban Fasting-So indians! stop hopping on Western Propaganda.

all i can say that you are a delusion```tacky, cheap, dirty and disrespect are what people think about Indian, at least from London, Italy and France as far as I know.

therefore Indians are very much disliked from all the places I've been too```well its easy to comprehend, just spend few days on PDF you'd know

hahahahahaha chillax dude :D looks like someone mistakenly stepped on your tail.

So basically, none of the major international news sources like BBC or CNN are reporting it? :lol:

And even those desperate sources you pulled up did not say it applied to all Uyghurs in Xinjiang, but to Government officials.

And where is the actual proof of anything else? There is an "advisory" for CPC officials in Xinjiang, but no "law" for either them or anyone else.

None of your sources even say there is any kind of penalty even if the CPC officials themselves ignore the advisory. It's an advisory not a law.

:lol:

ok. next time u pull any cr@p on india, its invalid until it has a BBC or CNN source. deal?

:lol:

ok. next time u pull any cr@p on india, its invalid until it has a BBC or CNN source. deal?

Unfortunately for you, pretty much all the sources I use are from major international news sources, like the Financial Times, the Economist, etc.

The only exceptions are when I use Indian sources (like The Hindu) for Indians, or Wikipedia for lists that are strongly backed up by sources.

But it is a moot point, since none of the desperate sources you found even claimed that it applied to all the people of Xinjiang, or that there was even any penalty at all if the CPC officials themselves ignored the "advisory". :rofl:

Indians are the biggest nefarious bastards i have seen.The same people who talk sh!t against Muslims all the time come to rescue of Muslim when its China and similarly they cry about Bangladesh its immigrants and stuff like that and if its related to 71 war they suddenly start crying for Bangladeshis.So i think they suffer from deep inferiority complex and obsessive disorders.Much like the Indian dude participating in UK big brother who become obsessive with a women in the house (trying to hug her and stuff like that even though she was not even remotely interested in her ) and when they evicted him he cut his veins LOL.China is neutral and if they impose any restrictions on Muslims they would do the same to Christian as well so they are not biased against Islam unlike the democratic India where you can go to jail for eating beef LOL.Actions speak louder then words.

now come out of the closet and explain why aint u criticizing china but blaming India and Indians. don't go off-topic now u hypocrite bast@rd. waiting!

A statement from Zonglang township in Xinjiang's Kashgar district said that "the county committee has issued comprehensive policies on maintaining social stability during the Ramadan period.

"It is forbidden for Communist Party cadres, civil officials (including those who have retired) and students to participate in Ramadan religious activities."

The statement, posted on the Xinjiang government website, urged party leaders to bring "gifts" of food to local village leaders to ensure that they were eating during Ramadan.

Similar orders on curbing Ramadan activities were posted on other local government websites, with the educational bureau of Wensu county urging schools to ensure that students do not enter mosques during Ramadan.

China restricts Ramadan fasting in restive Xinjiang - International - World - Ahram Online

Unfortunately for you, pretty much all the sources I use are from major international news sources, like the Financial Times, the Economist, etc.

The only exceptions are when I use Indian sources (like The Hindu) for Indians, or Wikipedia for lists that are strongly backed up by sources.

But it is a moot point, since none of the desperate sources you found even claimed that it applied to all the people of Xinjiang, or that there was even any penalty at all if the CPC officials themselves ignored the "advisory".

stop crying like a *****, will ya ?

stop crying like a *****, will ya ?

now come out of the closet and explain why aint u criticizing china but blaming India and Indians. don't go off-topic now u hypocrite bast@rd. waiting!

LOL, this is the only response Indians are capable of. No wonder you guys scored the very last in the world in the Global OECD Educational tests. :P

As I mentioned in the other thread, a Muslim is not allowed to fast if he is a Government employee or a Communist Party of China member! A student is not allowed to attend Mosques during Ramadan!

That pretty much means that a practising Muslim can not get a government job in China, or can not hold a government office. And no one sees anything wrong with that, no Muslim is outraged at that, heck even calling news report from other Muslim countries as propaganda! Height of hypocrisy.

And in all that somehow Indians are bad guy for exposing the hypocrisy. :rolleyes:

:lol: This is ridiculous, even Chinese newspaper is reporting about the ban.

Muslims in Xinjiang banned from fasting | Hong Kong's premier newspaper online | SCMP.com

Now just imagine the response from Pakistanis if something like this had happened in India. You guys should grow a spine.

Com'on, Don't you know South China Post news is part of Western propaganda machinery?

Also they are located in Hong Kong so obviously they will report false news about mainlanders out of hatred!!

As I mentioned in the other thread, a Muslim is not allowed to fast if he is a Government employee or a Communist Party of China member! A student is not allowed to attend Mosques during Ramadan!

That pretty much means that a practising Muslim can not get a government job in China, or can not hold a government office. And no one sees anything wrong with that, no Muslim is outraged at that, heck even calling news report from other Muslim countries as propaganda! Height of hypocrisy.

And we already responded. The Chinese government restrictions on all religions are unfortunate and should be pointed out.

What is NOT acceptable is the attempt to portray this as selective discrimination against Muslims only.

And in all that somehow Indians are bad guy for exposing the hypocrisy. :rolleyes:

No, Indians are bad for their duplicity and using fake concern for Muslims in their anti-China agenda.

LOL, this is the only response Indians are capable of. No wonder you guys scored the very last in the world in the Global OECD Educational tests. :P

just calling spade a spade so whats wrong in that ? typical chini troll :D

Wrong again. :lol:

Hui Liangyu is the Vice Premier of China, and he is a Hui Muslim.

This advisory in Xinjiang province targeted towards CPC officials is just that... an advisory. Not a law.

There is no penalty whatsoever for not following the advisory. Moreover, there is no proof the "advisory" is even still there, it's certainly not on any of the Chinese Government websites.

Back
Top Bottom