What's new

China Did Not Ban Fasting-So indians! stop hopping on Western Propaganda.

I have 1st hand experience of working with indians on many occasions ... some genius did not invent this idiom for no reason "Baghal May Churee Moo Mai Raam Raam"

Could you translate that for me brother?

If you use Google search with time range support, you will see the same piece of news popping up every year around this time. So I suggest ops automatically re-activate this thread every 8/1 in next 10 years so people don't have to waste more energy on this topic.

If you use Google search with time range support, you will see the same piece of news popping up every year around this time. So I suggest ops automatically re-activate this thread every 8/1 in next 10 years so people don't have to waste more energy on this topic.

well spotted mate, btw what is time range support

No one cares what you think bout Indians. Indians are respected all over the world.

I would not say that after reading all kinds of racial and hatred comments against Indians under the Indian blackout news yesterday in main stream Western media. You can start with CNN and Huffingtonpost.

well spotted mate, btw what is time range support

On Google search, after you activate a search, if you pay attention to left panel, you will see a link "show search tools", under it you can specify time range of the search results, for videos you can specify the length of it, etc. Very useful.

i follow it. we have CNN, BBC, etc all newz channels in India unlike protected chinese media. There is a difference between racial hatred and being critical. West was very critical bout Indian governance and for right reasons. Our politicians need to learn fast. But how on earth did u take it as something RACIAL? :no:

Unreliable sources, should close this down.

Even muslim website al Jeezra said China banned fasting.

i follow it. we have CNN, BBC, etc all newz channels in India unlike protected chinese media. There is a difference between racial hatred and being critical. West was very critical bout Indian governance and for right reasons. Our politicians need to learn fast. But how on earth did u take it as something RACIAL? :no:

Oh, come on, hard to believe that you are defending those racists. Do I need to paste you a few comments made on CNN/HuffingtonPost web sites? Just browse the comment section and have a feel, you don't even have to read it through. Calling you animals and celebrating the disaster because of the perception that you robbed their jobs are the constructive criticism??

Dont you know AlJazeera is west's bunny and is anti china #as per our pakistani frnz

Oh, come on, hard to believe that you are defending those racists. Do I need to paste you a few comments made on CNN/HuffingtonPost web sites? Just browse the comment section and have a feel, you don't even have to read it through. Calling you animals and celebrating the disaster because of the perception that you robbed their jobs are the constructive criticism??

please enlighten me. seems i missed the other side. links plz

No one cares what you think bout Indians. Indians are respected all over the world. Wherever we go, we prove our worth as responsible citizens of that country. In UK its the word P@K! that is an abuse not Indian. So you can understand where is the worth of you guyz internationally.
all i can say that you are a delusion```tacky, cheap, dirty and disrespect are what people think about Indian, at least from London, Italy and France as far as I know.

therefore Indians are very much disliked from all the places I've been too```well its easy to comprehend, just spend few days on PDF you'd know

So basically, none of the major international news sources like BBC or CNN are reporting it? :lol:

And even those desperate sources you pulled up did not say it applied to all Uyghurs in Xinjiang, but to Government officials.

And where is the actual proof of anything else? There is an "advisory" for CPC officials in Xinjiang, but no "law" for either them or anyone else.

None of your sources even say there is any kind of penalty even if the CPC officials themselves ignore the advisory. It's an advisory not a law.

Back
Top Bottom