What's new

China Did Not Ban Fasting-So indians! stop hopping on Western Propaganda.

:lol: :lol:
Who is gonna beilive what CCp websites and CCP bots say!

The fact is when highly reputed international media sources like ALJAZEERA and ABC news report this it can't be anything but the truth.

Even Pakistani media like Express Tribune and Dailynews.com.pk reportd this.

Anyways the truth is Hans have hated and still hate Muslims for centuries.

The Indians are so concerned with muslims in China that they seem to forget their own. The ones they murder and put into mass graves. If a predominantly communist country gives more respect to muslims, then your democracy is a sham and laughable.

Wrong again. :lol:

Hui Liangyu is the Vice Premier of China, and he is a Hui Muslim.

This advisory in Xinjiang province targeted towards CPC officials is just that... an advisory. Not a law.

There is no penalty whatsoever for not following the advisory. Moreover, there is no proof the "advisory" is even still there, it's certainly not on any of the Chinese Government websites.

How about this eh?

???????????????????????????????????

Google Translate

Ramadan" period of social stability and party members and cadres to comply with the political discipline to carry out supervision of the notice

- Prohibit the party members, members, public servants and retired personnel involved in the implementation of fasting and religious activities;

3 , the discipline inspection and supervision organs at all levels should intensify supervision and inspection to comply with the political discipline of public servants and retirees. Prohibited the Party members and cadres and public officials (including retired staff) and school students to participate in Lent and other religious activities on the participants in an investigation will be severely dealt with, will not be tolerated, regardless of-the-job, retirement party members will be expelled from the party, the national public persons discharged from public employment, the qualifications of the "four old officer" Cancel "old staff".

Seems like a pretty strict warning to me, Fast for Ramadan and you get fired. Now who would want to risk their livelihood for the sake of religion, not many.

No, Indians are bad for their duplicity and using fake concern for Muslims in their anti-China agenda.

If anyone is duplicitous here its you guys. You just need to look at your own comments in France firing Muslims thread. :rolleyes:

Imagine if this was happening in India, am sure bunch of "Islamic" yahoos would be burning Indian flag in Lahore by now and calling for Jihad.

If anyone is duplicitous here its you guys. You just need to look at your own comments in France firing Muslims thread. :rolleyes:

My comments are entirely self-consistent. I suggest you reread them -- this time without the filter of your own agenda.

Imagine if this was happening in India, am sure bunch of "Islamic" yahoos would be burning Indian flag in Lahore by now and calling for Jihad.

Cry me a river with your constant victimhood.

I knew this was Western Propaganda simply because if it was true, there was no way for China to enforce such a law. Of course Indians are quick to post anything that they think will drive a wedge between Chinese and Pakistani people.

Indians should stop having these WET DREAMS.

They must be running out of clean sheets by now.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I knew this was Western Propaganda simply because if it was true, there was no way for China to enforce such a law. Of course Indians are quick to post anything that they think will drive a wedge between Chinese and Pakistani people.

Indians should stop having these WET DREAMS.

They must be running out of clean sheets by now.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Use these you will look cuter..

horn_and_pom_poms1.jpg

It actually only applied to the CPC officials who were in Xinjiang. And it's not a "law", so it is not forced either, just an advisory.

It most certainly does NOT apply to the common people of Xinjiang.

The Chinese Government would not be that stupid. Everyone in the world knows how sensitive this issue is.

We have to hear the Chinese side of the story before making a judgement.

Use these you will look cuter..

horn_and_pom_poms1.jpg

so calling out Internet Hindus on their hypocrisy is now the same as cheer leading.

Oh and keep those pom poms, you will need them to cheer for your white masters. :mamba:

and those not allowed to fast in france were "employees" too. Who stopped general muslims in france to fast. Lol at desperate C licker

so calling out Internet Hindus on their hypocrisy is now the same as cheer leading.

Oh and keep those pom poms, you will need them to cheer for your white masters. :mamba:
Don't worry,

Whatever happens in a country, is that country's internal affairs. Everybody knows that

@ OP

Shah se jyada Shah ke Darbari. wafadaar ;)
Listen Karan, even your country is not 100% secular.
Banning of cows is not allowed in Gujarat.

My comments are entirely self-consistent. I suggest you reread them -- this time without the filter of your own agenda.

I don't have any agendas. I just think that Pakistan using religion for its strategic gains is a bit messed up. I mean if Pakistan wants Kashmir( just giving an example) for strategic reasons and water, say that, making it look like that you guys actually care for Kashmiris because they are Muslim is just wrong.

I understand Pakistan and China are allies so there is bound to be double standards, every country does it, but double standard with religious issues is immoral. If I was a Muslim I would be outraged at the Chinese policy of banning students, government officials and CPC workers from fasting for Ramadan.

Cry me a river with your constant victimhood.

lmao bit rich coming from YOU!

Besides I wasn't playing the victim card, India has dealt with the Islamic radicalism emanating from Pakistan in the past and it will do in the future. Was just pointing out the hypocrisy.

@ OP

Shah se jyada Shah ke Darbari. wafadaar ;)

Its funny, cause the rebuttal which the op posted is from 2010! Using an official statement ( yeah right as if they would openly accept that they are not letting Uyghurs fast for Ramadan) from 2010 to refute the claims of 2012:lol: And all Pakistanis believe it, hook, line and sinker!

So much for the brotherhood :undecided:

Guess what,

Aljazeera(a Qatar based media corp.) alleges that China is curbing Ramadan fasting in Xinjiang in its report on 01 Aug 2012
China curbs Ramadan fasting in Xinjiang - Asia-Pacific - Al Jazeera English

but according to some Pakistanis, a Chinese political activist has already refuted this allegation(terming it as western propoganda..even though Aljazeera hails from middle east) two and half years ago.

Chinese political advisors from Tibet, Xinjiang counterattack U.S. rights report

Friday, March 12, 2010

The stupidity (refuting something in 2010 which wont be alleged for next 2 years till 2012 ) of the 1st post of the thread was funny enough, but the list of people who thanked that post takes the cake :lol:

JonAsad, Patriot, Aeronaut and 15 others thanked this.
AstanoshKhan, Developereo, PWFI, xuxu1457, apo_Asura, Chinese-Dragon, Rafi, AUz, RazPaK, rcrmj, XTREME, Riea, Pak47, fly2012, united

Back
Top Bottom