What's new

China Did Not Ban Fasting-So indians! stop hopping on Western Propaganda.

In Gujarat cow slaughtering is not allowed.
Gujarat
Congress picks holes in Modi's claim on protection of cows
Last Updated: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 22:37
1 1
Tags: Narendra Modi, Cow slaughter, Gujarat
Ahmedabad: Opposition Congress on Sunday dismissed Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi's claim that the ruling BJP government was solely responsible for bringing the law banning cow slaughter in the state.

"It was Congress government who first introduced the legislation for prohibiting cow slaughter in 1994," Leader of Opposition in Gujarat Assembly Shaktisinh Gohil said.

"Moreover the Congress and Keshubhai Patel governments had taken up cudgels in the High Court against people protesting the law. The Shankersinh Vaghela government had filed an affidavit in the Supreme Court to ban cow slaughter," he said.

Accusing Modi of a false propaganda that his government was instrumental in bringing the law, Gohil said that in fact the chief minister has given away 3.33 lakh hectares of grazing land to few favoured industrialists as a result of which farmers and cattle-rearers are forced to send their livestock to slaughter houses.

Modi while sharing dais with yoga guru Ramdev at a function here claimed that his government had fought four legal battles in the Supreme Court to bring the legislation protecting cows.

Criticising Modi for "false claims", Gohil challenged him for a public debate on the erstwhile NDA government's policy on cow slaughter and the one pursued by the UPA.

"The CM who is criticising Central government for slaughter houses should tell what changes UPA government has made in NDA government's policy. The fact is that the policy on cow slaughter is same today as it was during the NDA rule," he said.

The Gujarat Animal Preservation (Amended) Act, 2011, enacted by the state Assembly last year, imposed a total ban on slaughter of cow, transportation and sale of beef.
Congress picks holes in Modi`s claim on protection of cows

I picked the perfect example. Indian on defence.pk are just being hypocrites!

Even the Japanese government is more secular than the Indian one. LOL!

Do you know the number of states in India, and just the example of 1 state, and earlier you quote it was India.
Come with something substantial

Now let me tell you one point.

In India minorities have every right to enjoy their freedom and their religious rights unlike some nation where minorities do not have the freedom to eat in open and another nation where minorities do not have the right to fast in open.

So I dont take **** from a guy who is trying to explain me the meaning of secularism of my country ironically who live in the above mentioned land.

I by the way in your words" its our internal affairs" so take a chill pill.

Indians gained some expertise on creating and spreading propaganda. Many indians work and write in disguise work under RAW payroll. Earlier this year indians ran propaganda blitz against Bangladesh oppsosition leader involving indian operated Khalej times in Dubai, one of british newspaper published from indian and news sites in internet. Whole indian propaganda scam was later exposed. Reason for telling this whole episode is to show anything indians are spereading has no credibility what so ever. Besides, notice most of sources where this news spread from was duabi and ME media which are hevily infiltrated by indians in RAW payroll. Dubai and ME media became central hub of indian propaganda machinary.

Do you know the number of states in India, and just the example of 1 state, and earlier you quote it was India.
Come with something substantial

Now let me tell you one point.

In India minorities have every right to enjoy their freedom and their religious rights unlike some nation where minorities do not have the freedom to eat in open and another nation where minorities do not have the right to fast in open.

So I dont take **** from a guy who is trying to explain me the meaning of secularism of my country ironically who live in the above mentioned land.

I by the way in your words" its our internal affairs" so take a chill pill.

I don't care what you say, banning of cow slaughter in Gujarat is more than enough to say that India is not a "secular" country.

An example of a secular country would be USA, Canada, or Japan.

Where you have the freedom to do anything as along as you are loyal to the country.

Indians gained some expertise on creating and spreading propaganda. Many indians work and write in disguise work under RAW payroll. Earlier this year indians ran propaganda blitz against Bangladesh oppsosition leader involving indian operated Khalej times in Dubai, one of british newspaper published from indian and news sites in internet. Whole indian propaganda scam was later exposed. Reason for telling this whole episode is to show anything indians are spereading has no credibility what so ever.

Dont flatter yourself to much and dont give your nation unwanted importance, no one is talking about you right now.

I don't care what you say, banning of cow slaughter in Gujarat is more than enough to say that India is not a "secular" country.

An example of a secular country would be USA, Canada, or Japan.

Where you have the freedom to do anything as along as you are loyal to the country.

My point again you do not have any right to define the secularism of India since you( as you agreed yourself) do not belong to a secular nation.

And the so called country have their share of ethnic disturbances, because the secular rights granted sometimes result is the reason of the abomination such things happen in a secular countries, countries like your which govern the minorities by iron fist cannot understand that.

Yes my country grants me the freedom

Dont flatter yourself to much and dont give your nation unwanted importance, no one is talking about you right now.

Oh please don't flatter yourself. Stop being a hypocrite.

What do you say about Saudi Arabia and the Maldives wanting 100% of their citizens to be Muslims.

Different societies, different civilizations, different beliefs.

Whatever happens in the respective countries is their internal affairs.

My point again you do not have any right to define the secularism of India since you( as you agreed yourself) do not belong to a secular nation.

And the so called country have their share of ethnic disturbances, because the secular rights granted sometimes result is the reason of the abomination such things happen in a secular countries, countries like your which govern the minorities by iron fist cannot understand that.

Yes my country grants me the freedom

Lol how do you define secularism then?

LOL in some parts of the country you allow something and then in different parts of the country you don't allow it.

Is this your pathetic definition of "secularism?" LOL :rofl:

Oh please don't flatter yourself. Stop being a hypocrite.

What do you say about Saudi Arabia and the Maldives wanting 100% of their citizens to be Muslims.

What about the Bahai in Iran? The Pakistani and Saudi Arabian government calls Ahmadis Non-Muslims.

Different societies, different civilizations, different beliefs.

Whatever happens in the respective countries is their internal affairs.

Just continuing the rhetoric wont going to change anything, on one hand you completely bypass my point, on the other hand keep crying the same river.

If all this are internal affairs stop ranting about India then because this is all our internal affairs.

Lol how do you define secularism then?

LOL in some parts of the country you allow something and then in different parts of the country you don't allow it.

Is this your pathetic definition of "secularism?" LOL :rofl:

Says who, who do not even allow minorities to go out and eat in open,lol.

Go and try something different, a religious fundamentalist trying to portray what is the definition of secularism.
Atleast Muslims in Gujarat can fast in open, no one arrest them for that.

Just continuing the rhetoric wont going to change anything, on one hand you completely bypass my point, on the other hand keep crying the same river.

If all this are internal affairs stop ranting about India then because this is all our internal affairs.

Go and try something different, a religious fundamentalist trying to portray what is the definition of secularism.

I haven't bypassed anything.

Point 1: Whatever happens in a country, is their internal affairs

Point 2: If India or France declares to be a secular country, then they should practice what they preach.

Banning of cow slaughter in India is against secularism. Banning of Niqab in France is agianst secularism and freedom of expression.

My point is, if you want to ban something ok then, its your country, but just don't claim to be secular and a land of freedoms.

Thats all.

Strange title .. shooting the messenger

It was reported in Pak papers too..

LOL, what happens if there are Muslims in Gujarat who want to eat beef and can't eat beef because of Modi and his crew. :lol:

Look at Modi.

Narendra%20Modi.jpg

Discussion here can be held without the inappropriate language and name calling. Good to see that the unreliable news source and all those who lifted that source are caught chaddi down.

:cheers:

Discussion here can be held without the inappropriate language and name calling. Good to see that the unreliable news source and all those who lifted that source are caught chaddi down.

:cheers:

In First Few POST in this Thread Few PDF Members Used Bastards??? Can Other Members also address Pakistani Members as Bastards?? Don't you think there should be some decorum????

Guess what,

Aljazeera(a Qatar based media corp.) alleges that China is curbing Ramadan fasting in Xinjiang in its report on 01 Aug 2012
China curbs Ramadan fasting in Xinjiang - Asia-Pacific - Al Jazeera English

but according to some Pakistanis, a Chinese political activist has already refuted this allegation(terming it as western propoganda..even though Aljazeera hails from middle east) two and half years ago.

Chinese political advisors from Tibet, Xinjiang counterattack U.S. rights report

Friday, March 12, 2010

thanks man. till i read your post i was thinking that some Indian made a blunder by posting news. but now its the Pakistani OP made the blunder.

best of luck to the Pakistanis with their deeper than sea & higher than mountain Friend ship with the CCP.

In First Few Thread Few PDF Members Used Bastards??? Can Other Members also address Pakistani Members as Bastards?? Don't you think there should be some decorum????

i also noticed this. MOD's need to be neutral.
what else can one say. you are on PDF

"Indians are the biggest nefarious bastards i have seen.The same people who talk sh!t against Muslims all the time come to rescue of Muslim when its China and similarly they cry about Bangladesh its immigrants and stuff like that and if its related to 71 war they suddenly start crying for Bangladeshis.So i think they suffer from deep inferiority complex and obsessive disorders.Much like the Indian dude participating in UK big brother who become obsessive with a women in the house (trying to hug her and stuff like that even though she was not even remotely interested in her ) and when they evicted him he cut his veins LOL.China is neutral and if they impose any restrictions on Muslims they would do the same to Christian as well so they are not biased against Islam unlike the democratic India where you can go to jail for eating beef LOL.Actions speak louder then words."

Of course in Pakistan's case it makes utter sense to cry crocodile tears for Indian Muslims but when Chinese Muslims bear the brunt of their communist state - you support them. What a hypocritical nation.

Back
Top Bottom