What's new

China denies visa to top general in Indian Occupied Kashmir

if hindustan stops its atrocities against unarmed Kashmiris and removes its occupational forces from the valley, then maybe the generals wont get their visas denied

apply this in ur B area,btw generals r not desperate to get chinese visa.army knows their priority and they know integrity is the priority.

I really laugh at Indians trying to say they will use tibet card.Fact: There is no Tibet Card.The whole world recognize Tibet as a territory of PRC where as Kashmir is disputed world wide.Even in Maps it is marked as disputed territory.I wonder where are those people who said China is not a friend of Pakistan?

First off....

I dont think this news predicts calamity in India China relations....Its just way for the chinese to send India a reminder that they too are a part of the Kashmir discussion and that they are in the Pakistan camp....

Fair enough and that is their way of asserting their political and strageic goals....
Nevertheless.....with such moves, China cannot expect India to have sympathies with some of the issues that plague China,....ie. Tibet and Uighirs....

So when the Dalai Lama wants to make a tour to AP, make political statements wrt to Tibet, make world tours to voice the concerns of Tibet and its people,......
or
If India wants to use Chinese atrocities in Uighir as a means to deny diplomatic missions of China to India.....
VVVV
China should not make a fuss especially since they havent taken a note of our sensitivities wrt. Kashmir......

The point is.....both govts. should make efforts to bridge trust deficit.....moves such as this make it hard to find a diplomatic solution the issues between India and China....

The point is.....both govts. should make efforts to bridge trust deficit.....moves such as this make it hard to find a diplomatic solution the issues between India and China....

I agree with this 100%. :cheers:

We can go backwards and forwards about Tibet and Kashmir, but who will benefit from that? No one will benefit.

I hope the leaders of both countries realise this.

First off....

I dont think this news predicts calamity in India China relations....Its just way for the chinese to send India a reminder that they too are a part of the Kashmir discussion and that they are in the Pakistan camp....

Fair enough and that is their way of asserting their political and strageic goals....
Nevertheless.....with such moves, China cannot expect India to have sympathies with some of the issues that plague China,....ie. Tibet and Uighirs....

So when the Dalai Lama wants to make a tour to AP, make political statements wrt to Tibet, make world tours to voice the concerns of Tibet and its people,......
or
If India wants to use Chinese atrocities in Uighir as a means to deny diplomatic missions of China to India.....
VVVV
China should not make a fuss especially since they havent taken a note of our sensitivities wrt. Kashmir......

What atrocities with Uighurs? The US calls the Uighur resistance a terrorist group. They bombed their leader who was hiding in Afghanistan. Surely your new country can't be wrong? After all you're not really an Indian, just a dark skinned American.

if hindustan stops its atrocities against unarmed Kashmiris and removes its occupational forces from the valley, then maybe the generals wont get their visas denied

Right....because getting Visas to China is a top prioirity for us.....

You should learn from your own gems of wisdom and quickly remove Pakistani occupational forces from Indian territories.....then maybe the much needed help for floods and relief can flow from your own neighborhood instead of your country becoming a puppet for the western world in return of aid......

Though Im not sure how high up our priorities are wrt to obtaining Chinese visas....

What atrocities with Uighurs? The US calls the Uighur resistance a terrorist group. They bombed their leader who was hiding in Afghanistan. Surely your new country can't be wrong? After all you're not really an Indian, just a dark skinned American.

The point you fail to understand is......an issue can be raked up to make such faux political statements just to highlight an issue with a country to serve an agenda.....
Uighirs can be used to make a tit-for-tat political statements (Though I think its rather petty to do so)....

If we want better relations, its best not to scratch at open wounds.....Kashmir in the case of India....Tibet and Uighirs in the case of China......

PS: I am 100% Indian and proud of it......Please dont call me American...
You got the dark-skinned part right.....:cheers:

Right....because getting Visas to China is a top prioirity for us.....

Though Im not sure how high up our priorities are wrt to obtaining Chinese visas

then why the furious and huff & puff reaction from new dilly (and even the hindustanys on this forum?)

:lol:

You should learn from your own gems of wisdom and quickly remove Pakistani occupational forces from Indian territories

please elaborate? I don't see any ''indians'' :-)lol::rolleyes:) protesting against Pakistani military 'presence' :woot:

.....then maybe the much needed help for floods and relief can flow from your own neighborhood instead of your country becoming a puppet for the western world in return of aid......

the people inside and outside Pakistan are doing a fantastic job of raising/donating money for their countrymen

it's unfortunate that you need to go off-topic to ATTEMPT to raise a point.....a point that has little or nothing to do with what is being discussed here.

alas!

....[/QUOTE]

LOL, really? How old are you? Hope not an adult as you have to resort to misspelling my country's and its capital's name when you can't contain all that frustration and then imagine you are making a point :woot:

grow up abu! Even adults can be hateful.
then why the furious and huff & puff reaction from new dilly (and even the hindustanys on this forum?)

mmmm so China also has the right to give shelter to Indian Maoist leaders as they are also NOT terrorists

it is good to love some nation(all weathered ally) but it's not good to ignoring the basic things.dalai lama didnt kill any body,just show me where he sent men to kill chinese,he is not even asking 4 freedom frm china.u think a lot abt indian kashmir, where that thinking goes abt issue related to china.masking takes place here!!!!!!!!

mmmm so China also has the right to give shelter to Indian Maoist leaders as they are also NOT terrorists

So lady, according to you, there's no difference between a NOBEL PEACE PRIZE laureate and maoists? WoW...quite a journalist you must be! :toast_sign:

So lady, according to you, there's no difference between a NOBEL PEACE PRIZE laureate and maoists? WoW...quite a journalist you must be! :toast_sign:

Stellar first post. The Nobel peace prize is a less meaningful prize than the Kinder surprise toys I got as a kid. The DL joins the exalted ranks of people like Yasser Arafat, Kissinger, Al Gore and Lu Duc Tho. Though to Lu Duc Tho's credit, he thought it was a joke too and turned it down.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom