What's new

China demands India not to attend the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony

Nobel Peace Prize is always a political gamebit , what's the significance left in this prize once it was denied to Gandhi ....

I think we got the reason to avoid the ceremony.
it is always advisable to have cordial relations between neighbors, vice-versa.

I am sure The Chinese govt. and Indian govt. are begining to see light.
As discussed by both Chinese and Indians(almost all) members on this forum the respective diplomats are trying to look ways to co-operate with each other.

Step 1-Increasing mutual trade

Step 2-Agreement between the two on carbon footprint issue and takin a collective stand against the west.

Step 3-The chinese govt. rethinking about the stapled Visa issue.

Step 4-The chinese govt. giving feelers that it might support Indian Bid for UNSC

Step 5-India co-operating with China on the nobel Prize Issue.

Step 6-........

I think we got the reason to avoid the ceremony.
it is always advisable to have cordial relations between neighbors, vice-versa.

It was denied to Ghandhiji... becoz of British Influence on sweden post WWII ;).

I don't understand why China Demand :taz:... Its upto GOI to decide.

India Demanded China to Leave Akshai Chin did they Leave ?? :azn:

Babu moshai, first of all you should abstein from personal attacks. It's your views against his views. You're certainly not going to shove your views down his throat by force, are you? And how by going to the bloody drama of the function will show our prowess. Its like because you had hit me, I'll clap when the other guy hits you. Which is more naive?

And haven't you read all the posts in the threat and realized how foolish this nobel peace prize has become. I mean Obama, Al Gore.. c'mon.

Even if you consider China as your enemy, one can still give respect to enemies when its required. I mean what is so peacefull about a peace prize if it actually destroys peace of 1.5 Billion people? It's nothing about peace. It's about some bully trying to score browny points with his nearest rival. That's it. The fact that Gandhiji didn't get it wants me to encourage India to boycot it forever.

Its for people like you why this country is still considered a soft state.Anybody can scratch and harm it without consequences. So now you better read the writing on the wall...INDIA CANNOT BE BULLIED! India's newfound voice and stature might upset you but you accept reality.....

It is for China to undo stapled visa knot: India

New Delhi has once again taken on China on the issue of stapled visas for Kashmiris and said it is time to be hard-nosed in dealing with Beijing.

Speaking on the issue, Foreign Secretary Nirupama Rao said, "It's for China to undo the knot on the stapled visas issue. We have to be hard-nosed in our dealings."

She added that China should be more sensitive to core issues important to India.

China has been giving visas to people of Jammu and Kashmir on loose sheets of paper instead of passports, an action seen by India as questioning its sovereignty.

The matter snowballed into a major controversy in July this year when Beijing wanted to give such a visa to India's Northern Area Commander Lt Gen B S Jaswal.

India responded by suspending high-level defence exchanges for which Lt Gen Jaswal was travelling to Beijing and has repeatedly made it clear that these will remain on "pause" till China reverts to its position on the issue.

When Prime Minister Manmohan Singh met Premier Wen Jiabao in Hanoi in October this year, he too asked China it to be sensitive to India's "core issues", even as the two sides agreed to work their way to solutions to the "difficult" problems.

NDTV News

It is for China to undo stapled visa knot: India

Look its always about give and take, we expect them to consider our sensitivites and we will do the same. Also its important to not to toe the western line every time to maintain individuality in our foreign policies.

It was denied to Ghandhiji... becoz of British Influence on sweden post WWII ;).

I don't understand why China Demand :taz:... Its upto GOI to decide.

India Demanded China to Leave Akshai Chin did they Leave ?? :azn:

similarly the nobel peace prize is given under USA influence to tease china as USA c china as potential superpower:cheers:

Its for people like you why this country is still considered a soft state.Anybody can scratch and harm it without consequences. So now you better read the writing on the wall...INDIA CANNOT BE BULLIED! India's newfound voice and stature might upset you but you accept reality.....

~~snipped~~

You are not going to back away from your personal attacks now, are you? If we meet personally I could have shown you what's an actual strength and what is keyboard masterbation.

Where did I suggest India to show her meekness. But by clapping other people's attempt at trying to humiliate 1.5 billion people, one cannot show his balls. One does not have to shout and shove to show off his balls. The real ball lies in strengthening oneself, improving morality and honesty, improving self beyond your adversary's capability.

Try to channel some of your energy in social work rather then trying to cyber attack people.

^^are they going to reverse the Kasmire Visa stamping stuff. If yes, then it worth boycotting. Else why should we? it is always give and take.

Yah and why should China support India's bid for permanent U.N. seat ?

To Chinese members.
Obama got noble peace prize.
Maybe Norway thought there is no one like Gandhi,Nehru!
So let them award the peace prize to liu Xiaoboao
Who cares!!!
Nobel Prize(s) lost their importance and credibility just when Obama was awarded!!

I want to put forward a question

Is China fast becoming a bully?

How can a country dictate other countries regarding what to do and what not to.Particularly to a country like India which has the worlds second fastest growing economy and a population of more than a billion.we have our own set of principles and our ideas are different.It will b interesting to see what India decides to do.

I want to put forward a question

Is China fast becoming a bully?

How can a country dictate other countries regarding what to do and what not to.Particularly to a country like India which has the worlds second fastest growing economy and a population of more than a billion.we have our own set of principles and our ideas are different.It will b interesting to see what India decides to do.

A valid point there.
China is over reacting.
Not in here but almost on every prospect.
Some experts make fun of this attitude of China and some are saying that China is acting beyond its potential.

it was denied to Gandhi (the idea that he is beyond any prize is another matter)
and Obama was awarded it for no reason.
thats why its always been "NOBEL" rather than "Noble"........

(p.s----i know that Nobel was a scientist who created TNT)

A valid point there.
China is over reacting.
Not in here but almost on every prospect.
Some experts make fun of this attitude of China and some are saying that China is acting beyond its potential.

Exactly.China is no US.China is a four trillion dollar economy compared too the 15 trillion dollar economy that US has.

Norway, by the way, is a major arms exporter according to its own statistics. That little frozen tundra is filled with savage little vikings with no real concept of civilization. I say down with them.

Back
Top Bottom