What's new

China declares Pakistan has a future Economic power

Good for you to finally realize..you can not win this debate..as you know very little about this issue.

It's your foolishness and short sightedness that leads you to that conclusion. I am merely not willing to waste time on this anymore. You're basically someone who has no life and spends his whole day doing this stuff, so you can keep doing this all day and when one doesn't care about this anymore you make yourself believe that they cannot win the debate. If anything, from what one can see, I've already proven you wrong everywhere pretty much.

Pakistan already is world's 17th largest economy in terms of buying power & given this if domestic and international market is exploited plus our massive natural resources Pakistan will become a great economy in the future.

27th largest, not 17th

more than fifty countries in world growing almost at 5% growth rate so ????

Dnt talk ... we will growth high next year ....

Except Pakistan already has a GDP close to 200 billion. Most of these countries are probably small countries. Plus we're talking growth rates 7% or more. 5% is just the start.

Except Pakistan already has a GDP close to 200 billion. Most of these countries are probably small countries. Plus we're talking growth rates 7% or more. 5% is just the start.

GDP of Pakistan is 162 billion not close to 200 billion (47th)

And for we are talking about steady and stable growth rate not like achieved just one or two year

GDP of Pakistan is 162 billion not close to 200 billion (47th)

And for we are talking about steady and stable growth rate not like achieved just one or two year

It's not 162 billion. I am not sure where that figure keeps coming from. Either it's wrong, or outdated, or both. It's at least 180 billion, probably more around 185 or 190 billion. GoP sets it at 188 billion. Pakistan's population is 180 million+, and its GDP per capita is at least $1,000 (some put it slightly higher). That would give it at least 180 billion GDP.

Yes, I know we're talking about steady growth. You just need to wait for WoT to starting winding down.

Illiteracy rate will make it or break it Pakistan. Last I heard, 40% of Pakistani Kids under 9 don't go to school. These sorta figures need to be addressed on a priority basis. Not tryna flame, just my 2 cents:cheers:

After Terrorists are defeated and investments return to Pakistan , economic reforms are made , current political system is turned on its head and the leadership is business oriented.

Pakistan has great infrastructure to offer , ports , air ports , motorways , railway etc and has over 135 universities which produce thousands of skilled graduates every year.

Pakistan already is world's 17th largest economy in terms of buying power & given this if domestic and international market is exploited plus our massive natural resources Pakistan will become a great economy in the future.

Stability both political and economic is the key here - successful Pakistan is in the favor of every one including India :enjoy:

Pakistan is 27 biggest economy in PPP terms.

Plus point for Pakistan is its majority population is of working(productive) age..as compared to several other countries which are rapidly ageing..but this also has negative attached to it..unless Pakistan grows at 6% or above it will not be able to provide work to them.

Terrorism is one issue which pakistan will hopefully sought out in next couple yrs and hopefully will not relapse to its old policy of breeding them as strategic assets anymore.

Economic reforms are need of the hour, without them Pakistan will find itself quickly relapsing to its 2008 levels.

Leadership be it this or some other(PML(N)), situation with regards to policy making will remain quite the same..unless it comes to army rule..this might temporarily sought certain policy making problems ..because there is centralized centre of power.

All in all my assessment is it will take atleast 5yrs for Pakistan to stabilize start steady growth(provided no mishaps happen).

It's your foolishness and short sightedness that leads you to that conclusion. I am merely not willing to waste time on this anymore. You're basically someone who has no life and spends his whole day doing this stuff, so you can keep doing this all day and when one doesn't care about this anymore you make yourself believe that they cannot win the debate. If anything, from what one can see, I've already proven you wrong everywhere pretty much.

You know little about my life but are presumptuous and frustrated.

Do provide source for these claims..if you can.;)

Do provide source for these..if you can.;)

Source for what? You already know IMF is predicting 6% growth rate. It doesn't take long to get to 7%, and then 8%.

I don't get why people are dismissing the prospect of Pakistan becoming a powerhouse. Look at where China was thirty years ago and where China is now. Things could change if Pakistan's leadership get its act together.

Source for what? You already know IMF is predicting 6% growth rate. It doesn't take long to get to 7%, and then 8%.

I was asking for the source for $200 Billion claim.

This thread is becoming a d!ck measuring contest -- Mods please punish the trolls .

Back
Top Bottom