What's new

China declares Pakistan has a future Economic power

You do realize that sugar coating is not the same as being neutral.

It's not about sugar coating, it's about being neutral. You're anything but.

For you nobody except China, including the entire western hemisphere is neutral..then how can I be?..besides I am just resonating what your economist believe ..if you want sources, I can provide.

For you nobody except China, including the entire western hemisphere is neutral..then how can I be?..besides I am just resonating what your economist believe ..if you want sources, I can provide.

How is stating World Bank figures trolling ? :confused:

Indians are a bunch of haters. Screw them who needs them.

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN-CHINA FRIENDSHIP !!!

:china: :pakistan:

Skepticism, btw no one brought in poverty

He brings poverty in other threads he goes in to. Which WB figure are you talking about btw? This is not skepticism, this pure unadulterated trolling, btw, when all you post in ANY positive thread is only this stuff. Pakistan stocks growing... loans, default, etc. Pakistan economy growth.. loans, default, etc. Pakistan becoming an economic powerhouse... loans, default, etc. That's all this guy ever has to say.

Also, It'd be nice if you posts links to articles where WB and IMF are saying what you say they're saying.

I said it was close to 200 billion. 180 billion is not too far away from 200 billion. These are only minor details.

if we take 180 billion figure for Pakistan GDP so you need more than 1 and half year to reach 200 billion figure so its no where near to 200 mark

And on wiki CIA World Factbook says 174, World Bank says 166, International Monetary Fund says 164 so its not even 180 billion

Which WB figure are you talking about btw?

I'm talking about this part

:disagree:

indopakgdpgrowth.jpg

After 1992, Pakistan's growth rate never surpassed India's.

Data is from the World Bank.

The World Bank is considered an authoritative source on international economic matters. "Accountancy.com", whatever that is, is not.

Besides, it doesn't even affect my overall point, which is that Pakistan's GDP growth rate was never higher than India's after 1992. India's growth rate in 2007 was around 9%.

It doesn't matter, all "neutral" articles show Pakistan to be way worse than it is, hence that filters into that. I mean how much Pakistan has achieved since its existence, they would've probably thought that Pakistan would've ceased to exist in like 10 years.

I mean Pakistan is already like 25 when it comes to GDP PPP.

Well I don't know why - could be religion, could be Pakistan's nukes, etc - but the fact of the matter is that they've always predicted the worst things for Pakistan. Their predictions should not be taken seriously.

Also, It'd be nice if you posts links to articles where WB and IMF are saying what you say they're saying.

Ohh I will provide links be it from your own economist or other foreign economists..to which post you want link too?

What is trolling is when you bring loans, defaulting, poverty in every thread you post in.

tell the same thing to your pakistani friends before posting about poverty,toilets,corruption,etc in every thread on developments in india

if we take 180 billion figure for Pakistan GDP so you need more than 1 and half year to reach 200 billion figure so its no where near to 200 mark

In economic terms that's a blink of an eye.

And on wiki CIA World Factbook says 174, World Bank says 166, International Monetary Fund says 164 so its not even 180 billion

They're most likely outdated. GoP's figures put it at 188 billion. I think that might be a little high. I put it at 180 billion.

Look, these are small details. Stop wasting time on small details such as whether its 170 billion or 180 billion and look at the big picture.

Ohh I will provide links be it from your own economist or other foreign economists..to which post you want link too?

I will give you the caveat that the economists in Pakistan are not exactly the best out there. Now what I want link to is predictions on where Pakistan's economy is headed in the next 5-10 years. Only on that. No other topic.

Back
Top Bottom