What's new

China declares Pakistan has a future Economic power

I don't get why people are dismissing the prospect of Pakistan becoming a powerhouse. Look at where China was thirty years ago and where China is now. Things could change if Pakistan's leadership get its act together.

It's only Indians who do that. They (the ones that post here, at least) do not want to see Pakistan developing and becoming a powerhouse. It's obvious from their posts. They know deep down that it's only inevitable, yet they'll post something else to make themselves feel better.

I was asking for the source for $200 Billion claim.

I said it was close to 200 billion. 180 billion is not too far away from 200 billion. These are only minor details.

^^
What do you want dude? "Congos ! Nice work ! Best of Luck !" ? The discussion here has been quite civil, pessimism from the Indian side--->yes. But nothing unexpected, can hardly be called trolling

LOL I know you're replying to Black Blood, but let me just say that it's exactly the monotonous and expected part that's trolling. Because that's where Indians always take every thread in this forum to. It starts of as something else, and as "expected", becomes what it has become. Some are too full of themselves to see any good in this stuff.

I said it was close to 200 billion. 180 billion is not too far away from 200 billion. These are only minor details.

Actually it is 178 Billion according to some sources and 174 B according to others but you added your next two yrs growth just to ,make your number seem bigger , infact 162B was closer than your estimate/

China is a time-tested all weather ally...but Pakistanis themselves know the country has a great future, provided the leadership and right policies are in order and there is accountability in govt.

Actually it is 178 Billion according to some sources and 174 B according to others but you added your next two yrs growth just to ,make your number seem bigger , infact 162B was closer than your estimate/

Ok, so take the 178 billion figure. That's close to 200 billion. How did I add next two years growth? Again, I said that Pakistan's GDP is close (I have to use the big font because you never get it the first time) to 200 billion, and by such I was implying the current figure of roughly 180 billion. If I added next two years growth then I would be looking at pretty much exactly 200 billion.

You're wasting your time concentrating on minor things such as whether it's 174 billion or 180 billion, and not getting the jist of my point.

LOL I know you're replying to Black Blood, but let me just say that it's exactly the monotonous and expected part that's trolling. Because that's where Indians always take every thread in this forum to. It starts of as something else, and as "expected", becomes what it has become. Some are too full of themselves to see any good in this stuff.

Your targeted criticism of me has little effect on me as I am here to argue fact and not your personal stereotypes.

Ok, so take the 178 billion figure. That's close to 200 billion. How did I add next two years growth? Again, I said that Pakistan's GDP is close (I have to use the big font because you never get it the first time) to 200 billion, and by such I was implying the current figure of roughly 180 billion. If I added next two years growth then I would be looking at pretty much exactly 200 billion.

Because thats what Pakistan GDP will likely be two yrs from now.

^ You argue from the most extreme pessimist, doomsday scenario POV.

I was replying to your post.

Anyways, I would prefer a prosperous Pakistan, with India being more prosperous ;)

Because thats what Pakistan GDP will likely be two yrs from now.

You still don't get it, do you? I didn't say it IS 200 billion. I said it is close to 200 billion. You know what, forget it. Keep going on about this.

It not my job to sugar coat it for you.

You do realize that sugar coating is not the same as being neutral.

It's not about sugar coating, it's about being neutral. You're anything but.

Mods need to do something about the trolls who always divert every single thread in this forum in one direction where they want to.

Back
Top Bottom