What's new

LOL Govt eyes $11bn aid from China, Saudi Arabia amid crunch

I don't understand -- why do these countries keep giving these low life Army Beggars more charity???

I don't understand -- why do these countries keep giving these low life Army Beggars more charity???

They don't and they won't. Hence their selected poodles have to openly appeal. China and KSA won't give a penny to beggars in uniform.

They don't and they won't. Hence their selected poodles have to openly appeal. China and KSA won't give a penny to beggars in uniform.

They’ve come to understand they are a liability, which now has no support. It’s akin to not betting on the ailing horse in a race. They’re waiting to see how things play out.

You left out the biggest sector that fuels the GHQ monster, real estate. Without taxation of real estate, economy will continue to falter.
Which ever govt comes in Pakistan will come via deal with military

Because even today military enjoys strong support from common people in central punjab because that's where most of man power comes from

Because they can squeeze more money out through other means

The day Pak loses it’s nukes is the day army is screwed because the rest of the world will not care about Pak army and people can rise up and claim their country back..no more will other countries support the army..

The day Pak loses it’s nukes is the day army is screwed because the rest of the world will not care about Pak army and people can rise up and claim their country back..no more will other countries support the army..
this is a myth.
nukes or no nukes, no one will keep giving money. the amount of money and the frequency of begging has only increased and there is no sign of Pakistan fixing its own country.

Sepoys' go to boogeyman is terrorism not nukes.

Nukes have already been neutralized.

Asim Whisky and his gang are running around like headless chikens? where is the
next billion going to come from? lol The morons need to go back to their barracks
and hold a fair election.
1696085661546.png

Economically finished. Clueless.
The finance minister is giving advance information to all the stakeholders that Pakistan will be forced to default in the coming year. This is her way of broadcasting the information so that nobody can accuse her of 'hiding' the problems. What she is saying is, we need $11B to survive the coming year. Left unsaid is, that it is not possible and hence we will be compelled to default.

Basically Pakistan for sure is destined to be doomed. maybe the generals are throwing thier bets on Godfather to get a bailout from gulf countries, even Godfather can't save Pakistan from inevitable default, no matter what games the generals play.

It seems the generals are running out of options.

All aid and loans need to be suspended.

All it does is prevent any actual attempts at reforms and hard work to restore the economic condition. They just want to buy more time till the inevitable.

These incompetent fools have humiliated themselves and their own country despite having more power than most countries have.

These incompetent fools have humiliated themselves and their own country despite having more power than most countries have.

The two other countries I can think of that have a similar apparatus as Pakistan where the military has played a big role in their political histories is Algeria and Egypt. Yet both of those countries don't have the same circus and sh!tshow that Pakistan does.

The two other countries I can think of that have a similar apparatus as Pakistan where the military has played a big role in their political histories is Algeria and Egypt. Yet both of those countries don't have the same circus and sh!tshow that Pakistan does.

The armed forces are incompetent when it comes to managing the economy. They also suck at politics.

It's culturally derived, a lazy and incompetent work culture that celebrates low effort attempts plus a colonial hangover education system of low quality

Put these two together and you have mentally weak men with sub-optimal solutions that implement them with bare minimum efforts leaving holes everywhere

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom