What's new

China declares Pakistan has a future Economic power

You will be stuck on ADB in your bid to win the debate ..

can you prove that Pakistan has gotten a LOC form IMF?
Do you know what relevance of LOC is in respect of getting a loan sanctioned?

Look ADB was ready to give us loan.

That means either

a) ADB didn't need LoC
b) It got it.

Choose which option you like. It's either of the two. I don't think something like that will be posted on the internet. "HEY LOOK GUYS, PAKISTAN GOT LoC!!!!"

illiterate question ....

Just look at present condition of Pakistan's growth you will find out literacy in my question

What do you mean current growth? 3% growth this year, probably 4% next year. And it keeps going up. It's very much likely.

Look ADB was ready to give us loan.

That means either

a) ADB didn't need LoC
b) It got it.

Choose which option you like. It's either of the two. I don't think something like that will be posted on the internet. "HEY LOOK GUYS, PAKISTAN GOT LoC!!!!"

Thats why I am saying, when you get a loan, we will talk further otherwise you will be forever stuck on this ADB issue.

Why must we get a loan? We were getting it, we rejecting it. Thus your point is disproved. We don't need to get a loan for that.

Why must we get a loan? We were getting it, we rejecting it. Thus your point is disproved. We don't need to get a loan for that.

You are rejecting a loan offer from last year because ADB's new conditions require IMF's NOC.

So even if you approve it, when you present your application, ADB will first ask for LOC issued by IMF to you, which you don't have.

You're giving the wrong reasons for why it was rejected. I am not surprised by that.

The LOAN WAS APPROVED ALREADY by ADB. They were ready to give it, we just rejected it. Meaning either they didn't want the LoC or were given already. What part of that you don't get, that you keep diverting from it?

As for LoC from IMF, your article suggested that it's a political move by IMF. Hence your assertion that it's because Pakistan can't pay the loan (which was never stated by anyone, you just assumed that was the reason) is false as well.

You're giving the wrong reasons for why it was rejected. I am not surprised by that.

The LOAN WAS APPROVED ALREADY by ADB. They were ready to give it, we just rejected it. Meaning either they didn't want the LoC or were given already. What part of that you don't get, that you keep diverting from it?

As for LoC from IMF, your article suggested that it's a political move by IMF. Hence your assertion that it's because Pakistan can't pay the loan (which was never stated by anyone, you just assumed that was the reason) is false as well.

Loan wasn't "approved" but was offered (if you know the difference between two) after the last year's floods.
No loan be it commercial or sovereign is preapproved..it is only approved by the bank after final submission of application by the said customer.

LOC is not being issued to you, because you failed to carry out economic reforms that you had promissed IMF, when signing a the SBA.

Economic reforms are necessary because if you hope to ever return your loans and not go bankrupt, like you almost did in 2008(when you went to IMF)
IMF has been stressing on economic reforms from day 1, because it knows without them your economy will collapse and you won't be able to return the money you borrowed.

These are few simple facts..is it so hard for you to understand them?

Well question is how far in future are we talking about?

After Terrorists are defeated and investments return to Pakistan , economic reforms are made , current political system is turned on its head and the leadership is business oriented.

Pakistan has great infrastructure to offer , ports , air ports , motorways , railway etc and has over 135 universities which produce thousands of skilled graduates every year.

Pakistan already is world's 17th largest economy in terms of buying power & given this if domestic and international market is exploited plus our massive natural resources Pakistan will become a great economy in the future.

Stability both political and economic is the key here - successful Pakistan is in the favor of every one including India :enjoy:

So why would they offer it if they weren't gonna give it?

You're putting words into IMF's mouth. US wants us to carry out reforms, and they're using IMF for that.

That's YOUR interpretation of things, they're not "facts".

After Terrorists are defeated and investments return to Pakistan , economic reforms are made , current political system is turned on its head and the leadership is business oriented.

Pakistan has great infrastructure to offer , ports , air ports , motorways , railway etc and has over 135 universities which produce thousands of skilled graduates every year.

Pakistan already is world's 17th largest economy in terms of buying power & given this if domestic and international market is exploited plus our massive natural resources Pakistan will become a great economy in the future.

Stability both political and economic is the key here - successful Pakistan is in the favor of every one including India :enjoy:

Don't waste time on this guy. All he talks about is Pakistan's loans, defaulting, poverty. It's way too predictable with him. If you see his posts in the economy section, that's all you see him talking about. Brings those topics into threads that don't have anything to do with those topics either. Spreads pesimissim by his typical talk. Utterly obsessed with Pakistan as well.

So why would they offer it if they weren't gonna give it?

You're putting words into IMF's mouth. US wants us to carry out reforms, and they're using IMF for that.

That's YOUR interpretation of things, they're not "facts".

They offered it after last yrs floods for reconstruction purposes..as you use have a NoC letter from IMF that time..it was this yr no new NoC/LoC was issued.

Ok that's great. You know what, I am not gonna waste time on this predictable, run of the mill crap anymore.

Don't waste time on this guy. All he talks about is Pakistan's loans, defaulting, poverty. It's way too predictable with him. If you see his posts in the economy section, that's all you see him talking about. Brings those topics into threads that don't have anything to do with those topics either. Spreads pesimissim by his typical talk. Utterly obsessed with Pakistan as well.

Yet you have wasted several hours with me..some advise hunh!!

What do you mean current growth? 3% growth this year, probably 4% next year. And it keeps going up. It's very much likely.

more than fifty countries in world growing almost at 5% growth rate so ????

Dnt talk ... we will growth high next year ....

Ok that's great. You know what, I am not gonna waste time on this predictable, run of the mill crap anymore.

Good for you to finally realize..you can not win this debate..as you know very little about this issue.

Back
Top Bottom