What's new

China conducts flight landing on aircraft carrier

There are 8 prototypes,7 of which have been photographed so far。

Production has already begun on 8 more,4 of which are scheduled for completion in 2013。

Half of a compliment of 24 J-15s for the Liaoning should be ready before the year ends。

104630i5un9wntghhgh6h5.jpg.thumb.jpg

Congratulations. the guy in photo is myself.

J-15B/BS、carrier-borne version of J-31001 and FB-22 type of stealthy fighter bomber all got mentioned in the following AVIC news bulletin dated Feb. 3, 2012:

? >> >>

航空人科研生产一线过大年

壬辰龙年春节,忙碌了一年的人们正沉浸在团圆喜庆的气氛当中。然而,中航工业众多厂所的干部职工以企业发展大局为重,以航空报国为己任,放弃与家人团聚的机会,在工作岗位上加班加点,以高昂的工作激情,力争打赢开春第一仗,夺取首季“开门红”。

2012年,是中航工业沈阳所决胜之年。多个型号面临详细设计、首飞、鉴定以及关键技术的攻关,压力和风险前所未有,挑战十分严峻。从大年初二开始,沈阳所100多名科研设计人员在设计、试验、试制和生产现场度过。

在沈阳所综合设计大楼,总体气动部重点型飞机改进论证(J-15B/BS)、重点型号海军型方案论证(Carrier-borne J-31001)、空军预研项目(China's “FB-22”)的总结等工作正在这里紧张地进行,春节假期还没结束,各项目负责人又赶赴北京进行重点预研项目的汇报工作。总设计师王永庆、副所长赵霞,在春节假日,与该部的干部员工一起梳理专业流程。

在沈飞生产试制现场,沈阳所科研人员正在进行重点型飞机共振试验,重点型飞机组装跟产,及时处理超差问题 。

大年初四、初九,所领导贾大风、邓吉宏、张葆晨分别到设计、试验、生产现场慰问了春节假日仍然工作在一线的科研人员。

为夺取全胜,沈阳所提前启动,提早行动,用无私的奉献迎来了开门红。(李晓滨)

I mean how we gonna let this tragedy happens? He should carry some medicine with him. Very sad loose a elite! 航母实验的时候,我们的医疗船没有随行么?

鞠躬尽瘁,死而后已。雷冠希此类人还有什么脸面苟活在这个世界上!
附送古惑仔经典骂句:我操!international language, you know?

I mean how we gonna let this tragedy happens? He should carry some medicine with him. Very sad loose a elite! 航母实验的时候,我们的医疗船没有随行么?

鞠躬尽瘁,死而后已。雷冠希此类人还有什么脸面苟活在这个世界上!
附送古惑仔经典骂句:我操!international language, you know?

heart attack happens too fast. mortality rate very high.

and again. RIP comrade LUO.
(commander in chief for J15 project)(歼15现场总指挥)
he is also vice secretary of the Party committee of SAC (沈飞党委副书记)
CEO of SAC (沈飞总经理)
and chairman of the board of SAC(沈飞董事长)

081515ng9hhyq1qyz39g96.jpg.thumb.jpg

Will be published in the number 400 of a chinese naval magazine "Naval & Merchant Ships" in January 2013...

vp94g.jpg

jqMmo.jpg

fEbM6.jpg

ghyyA.jpg

aRmTh.jpg

K3MYw.jpg

CvLKD.jpg

:coffee:

US trained Brazilians (Sao Paulo) and Chinese learned the system from Brazilians in 2009. But you can certainly expect changes in the coming years. Chinese like to change things by their own.

Does anyone have any information about the landing cable we're using? Did we make our own?

Back
Top Bottom