What's new

China conducts flight landing on aircraft carrier

Yes it is designed and build by Chinese this time. This is a sign of China's industrial strength.

Even the French CDG's arresting gear was produced by US. The only other country who can build it is Russia but they declined to export it to China. With no one else to learn from, it has to be designed from scratch.

Does anyone have any information about the landing cable we're using? Did we make our own?

Yes it is designed and build by Chinese this time. This is a sign of China's industrial strength.

Even the French CDG's arresting gear was produced by US. The only other country who can build it is Russia but they declined to export it to China. With no one else to learn from, it has to be designed from scratch.

Awesome!

By the way what is the Chinese name for "landing cable"? My Chinese is pretty terrible I know xD

NVM, found it :chilli:

any one nice please upload it

How many J15 fighters can Liao Ning CV carry?

"Can" carry or "Will" carry?

Think the realistic number will probably be around 24, but depending on the mix of Helo it carries, the maximum number can increase if it's carrying less helicopters.

On a side note, whether the hangar compartment has been enlarged to a certain extent towards the ex-missile silo location to accommodate more aircraft, we do not know yet at this stage. So this is a conservative estimate.

Alright all comments that were not on topic have been deleted, I will also reverse the infractions given to the members after my post who did not see it and received it, some members were also completely losing it, so lets not drag this thread down. :enjoy:

off topic.

nice moderation :)

China has really developed its Navy in really fast time but I have few questions J-15 will take sometime in getting fully developed because it has only first prototype weapons and other stuff have to be tested so will they use some other plane on their Air Craft Carrier ?

China has really developed its Navy in really fast time but I have few questions J-15 will take sometime in getting fully developed because it has only first prototype weapons and other stuff have to be tested so will they use some other plane on their Air Craft Carrier ?

J-15 is not just developed. It's been tested for quite sometime. Even a mini serial production batch has started. The admiral confirmed at least 12 is build. More or less all weapon intergration, test firing has done.

J-15 AND J-15S

wHnlA.jpg

J-15S two-seater fighters
Luk7A.jpg

W2GCj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom