What's new

China censors ex-premier's article ahead of Communist Party anniversary

We
Sure, a year before the US collapse. Just use that date and do the subtraction yourself. :enjoy:

It only backfired because the people still have avenues to speak...but they are getting harder and harder to find.

The only that backfires is USA political correctness narratives, including democracy, human rights.

Totally discredit in China forum nowadays.

Typical western spinning story!

I have no pity for ex premier Wen. He enrich his family when he is the premier. Everybody in China knows that. He is part of Jiang's Gang.
Then how do you think xi jinping has such wealth

He has no wealth, he is just a civil servant. Billionaire has no place in higher level of Chinese communist party. People like jack ma got a small post as party member only.
Dude you would have said the same thing about the ex premier when he was in power. If xi jinping dsnt have wealth how do you think his family has such lifestyle.

Dude you would have said the same thing about the ex premier when he was in power. If xi jinping dsnt have wealth how do you think his family has such lifestyle.
I know what I am saying. ex premier during his era is jiang's era.. despite jiang has retired, he control his predecessor Hu from behind the scene. During Hu farewell speech, he give warning the the CPC will collapse if corruption is not weed out.

Under Xi, is the golden years of CPC. He root out corruption and make a must for all civil servant to be transparent about their wealth including himself. Nobody in CPC is above the law. Xi spare Jiang and Wen but they must promise they will never try to control CPC behind scene.

Xi is the true patriotic of China and CPC. He seek glory for country and not wealth.

I have skim through the article. In a part, Wen talk about his mother telling him to return a coin that he has picked up when he is a kid and that is a memorable lesson for him to not take things not belong to himself.

I think it is good to restrict the article circulation.

So that, Instead of creating controversy

I think any movie or any book about something other than happy rainbows would sound more controversial than that.

Even if he is directly knocking Xi for doing a power grab is it really that taboo for people's opinion about it not to be heard? Are you truly in a "Big Brother" scenario where opinions of the people are to be actively squashed if they don't mesh with the current whim of the government?

Last edited:
I think any movie or any book about something other than happy rainbows would sound more controversial than that.
I am thinking that it would be controversial is because of this,
NYT accusation that his mother own shares of Ping An Insurance worth over 100 of millions.

I have no idea if Wen is corrupt or not, but if I were to make a guess, I would say no.

Wen like the previous article say,
“I retired,” he said, “after having worked in the Zhongnanhai for 28 years, including 10 years as Premier.”
the guy has work his whole life in Zhongnanhai, and retired at 71 years old. In China people at his level have no reason to be corrupt for monetary sack. A guy that work that long has no need for money because at 71 years old, he cannot just go and enjoy a luxurious life, party late, and sleep till 12 pm. And in China, he cannot party like Berlusconi, buy and drive a Ferrari, divorce and get a trophy wife. Even if he has corrupt a lot of money, he would never get to use it on himself, it is just no possible in China because of political tradition.

Even if he is directly knocking Xi for doing a power grab is it really that taboo for people's opinion about it not to be heard? Are you truly in a "Big Brother" scenario where opinions of the people are to be actively squashed if they don't mesh with the current whim of the government?
The article is not deleted, anyone can just read it in Weibo. There is no "squashing" of opinions.

If the Communist party think an entire country can collapse after reading someone mom's eulogy. This tells you how the political higher up in the country have such low regards to their own citizens.
They dont care at the top.

Everyone knows their lies - just watch CGTN you always see everything is rosy.

I am thinking that it would be controversial is because of this,
NYT accusation that his mother own shares of Ping An Insurance worth over 100 of millions.

Is it controversial if it is true or false?
If true: CCP squashing him for being a hypocrite?
If false: ?

the guy has work his whole life in Zhongnanhai, and retired at 71 years old. In China people at his level have no reason to be corrupt for monetary sack. A guy that work that long has no need for money because at 71 years old, he cannot just go and enjoy a luxurious life, party late, and sleep till 12 pm.

I'm sure his younger family members need money too. He would probably like to see them live a nice life...unless Chine society is just all "Me...me...me".

I'm sure his younger family members need money too. He would probably like to see them live a nice life...unless Chine society is just all "Me...me...me".
Wen's wife is

Zhang was formerly the Vice-President of the Chinese Jewelry Association, and President and CEO of Beijing Diamond Jewelries Co., a company which has operations in both the mainland and Hong Kong.​
Zhang met Wen when he was working in Jiuquan as part of Gansu's Bureau of Geology. Being described as a strong-willed woman, her personality is in strict contrast to that of her husband, who is fairly introverted and modest. Zhang is never seen on any official occasions with the Premier. In 2007 Taiwan's TVBS found Zhang to be wearing a bracelet worth over 2 million RMB (approximately US$300,000) at a jewelry convention, and she was in Taiwan to buy a necklace valued 14 million RMB (approximately US$2,240,000)[2]
According to a U.S. diplomatic cable posted by WikiLeaks, Wen has sought to divorce Zhang and is "disgusted" by how she has used his name to extract huge commissions in the diamond trade.[3][4]

Zhang and Wen have a son and a daughter, Wen Yunsong and Wen Ruchun.​
Zhang is a geologist with expertise in gemstones with a background as a government regulator of the gemstone trade and manager of state-owned diamond firms which were later privatized. She created the principal institutions which regulate the gemstone trade in China, the National Gemstone Testing Center and the Shanghai Diamond Exchange.​
Her private gemstone and jewellery business was successful, and after her husband attained high position, her fortune grew rapidly. Despite her great wealth she dresses modestly.[5]

Can I have the link to read the article?
Sorry, I read it in weibo by some guy, and can't seem to find the link any more. But here is a blog post of the article that I find with google.

Edited: Add original source of the article:

Last edited:
Means it's taken down right?
I added the original source where the article is published.
The one I read in weibo IIRC is a screenshoot, so it is no possible for me to found it again by searching. So I do not know if it is taken down or not.

Why mind true and false? why not mind Vietnamese are under attack by racists In US?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom