What's new

25th Anniversary of Tiananmen Square

Nice fireworks mate,how much do you think china is spending on it ?

Much less than how many other countries spend on their national anniversaries. Probably 4th of July is the most expensive since it is a nationwide display of fireworks and parades by gas-guzzlers.

ofcourse thats is know around the world,Chinese products are cheap.

Just wanted to know how much was spent.

Somebody has to check the local administrations to find out.

But, no matter what, for it is a national celebration, all the entertainment is provided by Chinese companies. So, whatever money is spent, stays at home.

Wont they report in newspapers how much was spent ?

Somebody has to check the local administrations to find out.

But, no matter what, for it is a national celebration, all the entertainment is provided by Chinese companies. So, whatever money is spent, stays at home.
Clebrations are always good it cheers the people.

Wont they report in newspapers how much was spent ?

Clebrations are always good it cheers the people.

It is reported on local gov't bulletins/reports.

Yes, I love national celebrations. Especially fireworks against a magnificent skyline (like that of ShangHai) is swell.

Well, freedom of expression is guaranteed as long as it is lawful. For example, under US constitution article III, section III, treason is defined as "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort." The lesser crime of rumor mongering and libel is also covered under the law. As long as you don't run afoul of these laws, freedom of expression is guaranteed.

Mate i would have bought whatever you are selling on PDF if I wouldn't have met common people and university graduates and professional in china myself. Every country makes such laws as to stop people conspiring against state but people are not deprived of stating anything against the leader. This is the democratic right which a common person in China wants. They want to criticize the Chairman, the PLA, without conspiring against state or treason. I hope the thin line between treason and freedom of expression is clear to you now.

Mate i would have bought whatever you are selling on PDF if I wouldn't have met common people and university graduates and professional in china myself. Every country makes such laws as to stop people conspiring against state but people are not deprived of stating anything against the leader. This is the democratic right which a common person in China wants. They want to criticize the Chairman, the PLA, without conspiring against state or treason. I hope the thin line between treason and freedom of expression is clear to you now.

it is not you to decide the line between whatever. You either respect the law, or bear the consequences. We will not take lesson from a Third World rug-tag.

Worry about your home country, if you have certain mental capabilities. Leave China to Chinese. We do not plan to let China "outshine" all the others like democratic Pakistan or India do.

it is not you to decide the line between whatever. You either respect the law, or bear the consequences. We will not take lesson from a Third World rug-tag.

Worry about your home country, if you have certain mental capabilities. Leave China to Chinese. We do not plan to let China "outshine" all the others like democratic Pakistan or India do.

If you are not ready to hear criticism on this forum leave it for good.. because this will continue to happen even if you call a country third world or fourth world.. understand? and learn to respect the idea instead of ad hominem!!! This thread about china.. we will worry about our home in that particular thread.. and by the way, what do you mean by we do not plan?? who are we here as most of Chinese i met personally oppose what you state here on PDF!!!

If you are not ready to hear criticism on this forum leave it for good.. because this will continue to happen even if you call a country third world or fourth world.. understand? and learn to respect the idea instead of ad hominem!!! This thread about china.. we will worry about our home in that particular thread.. and by the way, what do you mean by we do not plan?? who are we here as most of Chinese i met personally oppose what you state here on PDF!!!

I know it will continue. No worries in that respect. But, raising your own deficiencies in response to criticism toward us will continue, as well.

This is to show that those who criticize and lecture us are light years behind us in any humane indicator that exists. This means, by default, what they preach to be true and admirable is in fact destructive and corrupt. If they think they have the solution, they should apply it to their own first and let us see the result. Then we may start experimenting.

So far, we do not like what we see.

I know it will continue. No worries in that respect. But, raising your own deficiencies in response to criticism toward us will continue, as well.

This is to show that those who criticize and lecture us are light years behind us in any humane indicator that exists. This means, by default, what they preach to be true and admirable is in fact destructive and corrupt. If they think they have the solution, they should apply it to their own first and let us see the result. Then we may start experimenting.

So far, we do not like what we see.

wrong is wrong mate ... even if it in my country or your country.. the difference is that I am even able to criticize my state and leadership which I myself elect, for their wrong doings, in my country and I am not massacred in some square for that but you don't have that leverage here! This is not what most of Chinese want so talk about yourself only without abusing the word we.

wrong is wrong mate ... even if it in my country or your country.. the difference is that I am even able to criticize my state and leadership which I myself elect, for their wrong doings, in my country and I am not massacred in some square for that but you don't have that leverage here! This is not what most of Chinese want so talk about yourself only without abusing the word we.
Your democratic elected politicians are joke in . Chinese investors want to put money in projects, your stupid government keep on delaying. Your government make Indian Singh look competent . There are no good things about democracy. one party wants to do something, the other will automatically reject even if it's good for the nation and the people.
So no thanks to your "democracy ".

Have you seen the Chinese private medias? It is full of posts complaining and criticizing the government------just like the US media, UK private media, etc. As long as they don't step over the law they are fine. What? You think that Chinese people doesn't complain about the government? Go ask your associates and colleagues on what the Chinese media is like how much stuff people complain on it.

Your democratic elected politicians are joke in . Chinese investors want to put money in projects, your stupid government keep on delaying. Your government make Indian Singh look competent . There are no good things about democracy. one party wants to do something, the other will automatically reject even if it's good for the nation and the people.
So no thanks to your "democracy ".

yeah the politicians here are corrupt and incompetent and daily we have protests against them and articles are published against them in news papers and electronic media criticizes them. Democracy in itself is good but these politicians are making it look worst.

Have you seen the Chinese private medias? It is full of posts complaining and criticizing the government------just like the US media, UK private media, etc. As long as they don't step over the law they are fine. What? You think that Chinese people doesn't complain about the government? Go ask your associates and colleagues on what the Chinese media is like how much stuff people complain on it.

Then why censor the word Pu Zhiqiang?

Back
Top Bottom