What's new

China Butt Hurt Over Battlefield 4..Bans game

Anybody having trouble running BF4 on high settings? I can run BF3 on maxed setting but can only do medium on BF4. Then again, my rig is two years old.

i5-2500k
Geforce 560Ti
8GB Ram

Arrogant American.

They like to make fun on the other country like china ,but we do not like.

And I do not think it is funny when the little child said 'kill Chinese' in the TV show

And I do not think it is funny when US UAV bomb a wedding in Afghanistan and Pakistan is funny

Why so many terrorists like US, because US deserve it!

There are a couple of Russian guys in my gaming clan....most would gnaw their own foot off before they would pick a NATO weapon, lol.

Arrogant American.

They like to make fun on the other country like china ,but we do not like.

And I do not think it is funny when the little child said 'kill Chinese' in the TV show

And I do not think it is funny when US UAV bomb a wedding in Afghanistan and Pakistan is funny

Why so many terrorists like US, because US deserve it!
You forgot "Reactionary running dog Imperialist!"

There are a couple of Russian guys in my gaming clan....most would gnaw their own foot off before they would pick a NATO weapon, lol.

You forgot "Reactionary running dog Imperialist!"

We do not use that word anymore, we use "imperial-US and his watchdog.

I hear ya....you hardly see anyone say "Chicom" over here anymore.

"Reactionary running dog Imperialist!" is totally derogatory

but "imperial-US" ("美帝“)” is kind of nickname!

well it happens in every country, children are taught what magnifies their own nation not otherwise even if that are lies. Media Warfare is not a new thing as well, so they have all the right to ban it so the developers are more careful next time.

i will vote of call of duty ghost ... battlefield extremely bad graphics and gameplay...

Tried COD: Ghost a few times. I thought it was decent enough, but I have to admit, I was underwhelmed by it. I still think Black Ops II is quite a bit better.

Tried COD: Ghost a few times. I thought it was decent enough, but I have to admit, I was underwhelmed by it. I still think Black Ops II is quite a bit better.
I still play WAW most often...mainly interested in WWII sims because of historical interest. (My Il2 gets far more play than my modern flight sims too). Most of the servers I go to are heavily modded...the last Black-Ops was waaaay too run N' gun for my taste.

but mw series and now ghosts , they look more realistic , black ops 2 seems more advance warfare , but still black ops is better than bf series

BF4 sucks so much. The improvements from BF3 to BF4 (BF3.1) was like BlackOps1 to BlackOps2. Very dissapointing! Graphic looks the same and i rly hate the overlay of an "artistic" color on the whole game. Whyyyy??? Looks very unrealistic. Arma 4 got the most natural color in game.

BF4 sucks so much. The improvements from BF3 to BF4 (BF3.1) was like BlackOps1 to BlackOps2. Very dissapointing! Graphic looks the same and i rly hate the overlay of an "artistic" color on the whole game. Whyyyy??? Looks very unrealistic. Arma 4 got the most natural color in game.
Yeah, but ARMA is for the hard-core sim junkies. A bit much for the "casual" gamer.

Plus I don't see why China is mad. In the previous BF games there were maps where China or Russia would invade US
As a terrorist faction, when the nice americans defend their freedom

Back
Top Bottom